Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Racism! Chinese Detergent Transforms Black To Asian(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Racism! Chinese Detergent Transforms Black To Asian(video) (543 Views)

Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) / Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos) / Asian Girl Looking For Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism! Chinese Detergent Transforms Black To Asian(video) by adegunwa4real(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2016
E get wetin person no go see for this world seff? even Chinese people too!

A Chinese advertisement by Qiaobi Laundry Gell Balls showing a paint-spattered black man being transformed by the power of soap into a clean-cut Asian man has sparked outrage on social media receiving so many criticism over what is considered a racist approach by many.

The ad was posted on YouTube and it generated 1.6 million views in less than 16 hours. It begins with a black man carrying a paint brush and bucket, his face and shirt smeared with paint, walking in on a Chinese woman as she does her laundry. He winks, then whistles. She beckons him over with her finger, makes as if to kiss him, then pops a Qiaobi laundry ball in his mouth, shoves him head-first into the washing machine and sits on the cover.

Eight seconds of ad time later, he emerges as a fresh-faced young Asian man in a brilliant white shirt. “Change starts with Qiaobi,” it concludes.

You can download the video here>>>>http://streetrepp..com/2016/05/racism-chinese-detergent-transforms.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4&feature=youtu.be

Even if its true, i no go still buy cos one might end up becoming a fake Chinese Man
Re: Racism! Chinese Detergent Transforms Black To Asian(video) by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:44am On May 30, 2016
That's actually very insultive & the company deserves to be sued. In short they're comparing the skin tone of the man to dirt, if all it takes is a little washing in soapy water. I blame the desperate fools who go to these countries & allow themselves to be humiliated & demeaned.
Re: Racism! Chinese Detergent Transforms Black To Asian(video) by thesicilian: 7:56am On May 30, 2016
This advert should be banned, Tue company sued and the shameless black guy that allowed himself and the entire African community be so disgraced should be ostracised.
Re: Racism! Chinese Detergent Transforms Black To Asian(video) by kuuljay(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2016
That guy is an ass hole, how much them pay am sef?

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady Ready for Intimate play? / Where Iz My Boo Kashybaby? / Should I Stay???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.