Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

When A Man Sees A Lady Through School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Sees A Lady Through School (2970 Views)

Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) / UNILAG Graduate Who Scored 5.0 CGPA: I Have No Girlfriend All Through School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by joyberry(f): 7:49am On May 30, 2016
OK ,this incident happened in my hostel this early morning, a guy came harassing, his babe of four years.According to him,he paid her fees and house rent,from year one to final,only for her to call off the relationship, in her final year,saying, she can't marry an illiterate guy. The guy called the police for,saying she was going to pay all d money, he spent for her. The matter became a topic of discussion this cold public holiday, morning some guys against the guy,d girl while others supported the girl saying there was no agreement BTW them,that she was gonna marry him.Guys in our hostel just dey yab d guy,he will help the fetch water,slice leaves,upon all the girl always insult him,in her friends presence, slap him,always, quarrels, all d time.After everything, she still broke up with him,and even called the police on him,cos he hit when faced ,with the fact ,that she was cheating on him and called off d relationship. Now my nairalanders guys,how will u feel if u were in d guys shoes,and ladies, can u do such a thing?Well my two cents,ladies if u know u have no intention of settling with guy,dont lead him on,and give false hope.And guys please be wise,and look for certain signs in a relationship, that determine, if d girl will be with in d future. The girl always insulted, the guy at any given time,even bragged to us ladies, that she was never gonna marry an illiterate, and d guy felt after said and done,she will marry, him.Over to u nairalanders,judge the matter.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by Nobody: 8:02am On May 30, 2016
Lol the guy is the fool of the year. Guys who do such do it with juju. Its when d girl has given birth in his house dat d juju will clear off her eyes and by then it will be too late to leave. What's d assurance that its not juju d girl used for him. Desperation is part of smartness

Police ko, police ni. Na still from him hand d girl go collect money weh she go use bribe police. Well that's a big lesson. Tying to put others 1st in d name of love shdnt include sacrificing one's brain along with it. When a man accesses something good, he shd be d 1st beneficiary b4 thinking of d next person in d name of love except he's not in his right state of mind..that's why I said maybe juju is involved. I wonder why he did not go 4 adult education with his money. He must be an easterner.

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by AgentGoat: 8:08am On May 30, 2016
You no sabi english undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by Nobody: 8:10am On May 30, 2016
AgentGoat:
Ahan....but she tried nahgrin
Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by eme1n(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2016
Story sef no get sense..
Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by Nobody: 8:14am On May 30, 2016
na their bakery of bread e no concern me
Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by Feranchek(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2016
joyberry:
OK ,this incident happened in my hostel this early morning, a guy came harassing, his babe of four years.According to him,he paid her fees and house rent,from year one to final,only for her to call off the relationship, in her final year,saying, she can't marry an illiterate guy. The guy called the police for,saying she was going to pay all d money, he spent for her. The matter became a topic of discussion this cold public holiday, morning some guys against the guy,d girl while others supported the girl saying there was no agreement BTW them,that she was gonna marry him.Guys in our hostel just dey yab d guy,he will help the fetch water,slice leaves,upon all the girl always insult him,in her friends presence, slap him,always, quarrels, all d time.After everything, she still broke up with him,and even called the police on him,cos he hit when faced ,with the fact ,that she was cheating on him and called off d relationship. Now my nairalanders guys,how will u feel if u were in d guys shoes,and ladies, can u do such a thing?Well my two cents,ladies if u know u have no intention of settling with guy,dont lead him on,and give false hope.And guys please be wise,and look for certain signs in a relationship, that determine, if d girl will be with in d future. The girl always insulted, the guy at any given time,even bragged to us ladies, that she was never gonna marry an illiterate, and d guy felt after said and done,she will marry, him.Over to u nairalanders,judge the matter.

I don't like quoting an op if what was posted is quite long, buh I had to do this so you'll see it.

So you're in the university and don't know how to use punctuations Babe...... it's not too late and you're not a disgrace. There's still much time to make amends.

To the topic, how do you expect a lady who has probably have no family members to call to assist her in her education, to leave a guy who has offered to help her. Now that she's gotten the help, it's time to move on. The babe sef don dey help the guy solve konji matters too na.

Not all relationships are like that sha. I know of one that ended with marriage and they're still happily married till now. It's all about understanding the kinds lady she is before venturing into such commitment

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by francisbarrack(m): 9:06am On May 30, 2016
AgentGoat:

Grow up man. Wu ur sabi English eep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol the guy is the fool of the year. Guys who do such do it with juju. Its when d girl has given birth in his house dat d juju will clear off her eyes and by then it will be too late to leave. What's d assurance that its not juju d girl used for him. Desperation is part of smartness

Police ko, police ni. Na still from him hand d girl go collect money weh she go use bribe police. Well that's a big lesson. Tying to put others 1st in d name of love shdnt include sacrificing one's brain along with it. When a man accesses something good, he shd be d 1st beneficiary b4 thinking of d next person in d name of love except he's not in his right state of mind..that's why I said maybe juju is involved. I wonder why he did not go 4 adult education with his money. He must be an easterner.

Your last line just blew your lid as a closet tribalist jerk...

Why would you think he's from the east?

And do you know how many ppl enrol in adult education in the same east you just derided here?

Edit this post bro, that last line is fuckéd up...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by bizzy500: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
joyberry:
thought you are a soldier
Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by anochuko01(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
joyberry, i just went through your profile and im so impressed! its exciting seeing pretty ladies join the force

1 Like

Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
f
Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by Zanziman: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2019
anochuko01:
joyberry, i just went through your profile and im so impressed!
its exciting seeing pretty ladies join the force

Me too
Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by maysimsimple(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
How I'd love to meet this pretty airwoman. Went thru ur post and really impressed... U are a rare gem...

uote author=joyberry post=46099547]OK ,this incident happened in my hostel this early morning, a guy came harassing, his babe of four years.According to him,he paid her fees and house rent,from year one to final,only for her to call off the relationship, in her final year,saying, she can't marry an illiterate guy. The guy called the police for,saying she was going to pay all d money, he spent for her. The matter became a topic of discussion this cold public holiday, morning some guys against the guy,d girl while others supported the girl saying there was no agreement BTW them,that she was gonna marry him.Guys in our hostel just dey yab d guy,he will help the fetch water,slice leaves,upon all the girl always insult him,in her friends presence, slap him,always, quarrels, all d time.After everything, she still broke up with him,and even called the police on him,cos he hit when faced ,with the fact ,that she was cheating on him and called off d relationship. Now my nairalanders guys,how will u feel if u were in d guys shoes,and ladies, can u do such a thing?Well my two cents,ladies if u know u have no intention of settling with guy,dont lead him on,and give false hope.And guys please be wise,and look for certain signs in a relationship, that determine, if d girl will be with in d future. The girl always insulted, the guy at any given time,even bragged to us ladies, that she was never gonna marry an illiterate, and d guy felt after said and done,she will marry, him.Over to u nairalanders,judge the matter.[/quote]
Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by prettysassygirl(f): 1:21am On Mar 04, 2019
Marriage no be by force. Simple
Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 04, 2019
prettysassygirl:
Marriage no be by force. Simple
Really?
Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 04, 2019
Do men still do this
Re: When A Man Sees A Lady Through School by Therock5555(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ma'am joyberry please I can't access my PMs now, if what you wanna hit me with is so important, I can drop my number, just reply me...

(1) (Reply)

How The People We Once Loved Become Strangers Again / Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. / The Day A Lady Woo Me In Wuse Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.