Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room (38953 Views)

Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together / Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke And Hypeman, Spesh Are Fighting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by AdoraAmadi: 8:34am On May 30, 2016
Davido's elder sister Ashley Coco Adeleke and hubby Caleb Adaji had a dream lavish wedding in Dubai yesterday.

Check out photos from inside their palatial suite at the Palazzo Versace Dubai after the wedding yesterday. More pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/check-out-inside-davidos-sister-and.html

1 Like

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Smellymouth: 8:35am On May 30, 2016
My Lawd!!
I just dey imagine the kpanshing when go take place grin cheesy

Na this kind place me and sinaj go spend our first night grin cheesy

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by jaymejate: 8:38am On May 30, 2016
Kini big deal?

7 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by mareema(f): 8:41am On May 30, 2016
embarassedso some one can be enjoying like this..upon how the economy is bad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by SosaHD(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2016
wen dem divorce make dem make sure say dem send us the photos of their house interior also

african mentality

26 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Nobody: 8:52am On May 30, 2016
grin
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by AdoraAmadi: 9:03am On May 30, 2016
Ashley Coco Adeleke has an adorable young son. Here are pictures of him and his step-dad Caleb Adaji getting ready for the big day yesterday.

lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by cruzita(f): 9:05am On May 30, 2016
money

money

money

I MUST MAKE YOU

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by McPhilz8(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2016
Are they gonna sleep on that bed with all those stuff on it? Anyways,what's my concern.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by SaiBuharii: 10:03am On May 30, 2016
Tokunbo wife

6 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Nobody: 10:04am On May 30, 2016
So going to Dubai for marriage is the new trend in Naija? Smh

4 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by cutediva87(f): 10:04am On May 30, 2016
cruzita:
money

money

money

I MUST MAKE YOU
you are so right. I must make money.

2 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Pyno30: 10:05am On May 30, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Davido's elder sister Ashley Coco Adeleke and hubby Caleb Adaji had a dream lavish wedding in Dubai yesterday.

Check out photos from inside their palatial suite at the Palazzo Versace Dubai after the wedding yesterday. More pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/check-out-inside-davidos-sister-and.html
What is special about it? Is there Jesus there? Abegy mak i go prize tomato and know the new prize.

1 Like

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by checkolatunji: 10:05am On May 30, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Ashley Coco Adeleke has an adorable young son. Here are pictures of him and his step-dad Caleb Adaji getting ready for the big day yesterday.

lalasticlala

So the babe na after one? grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by kirchofff(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2016
It's fine o, ok oya what else?
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by onosprince(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2016
I wonder how heaven will look like if some part of this world already looks like heaven, the only thing missing is angels.
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by ihatebuhari(f): 10:06am On May 30, 2016
Nice
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by maxjax(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2016
its all VANITY

1 Like

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by omisakint: 10:06am On May 30, 2016
My kids mustn't suffer..... Amen.

Your daughter gives birth outside wedlock.. Rich man moves on and gives the daughter best education.

Poor man sends the daughter packing and let her marry the man without any serious plans for her.. will.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by SurewayBookings: 10:06am On May 30, 2016
Why didn't they patronize US at WATERCRESS Hotel IKEJA LAGOS.

For those who can't afford to go to Dubai, WATERCRESS Hotel Ikeja LAGOS will be a nice place to do yours.

Check out our luxury room in the picture below.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by lordkhalifa(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2016
My room is bigger than that suit....

Who coco and her lover epp

Lastly who is that iroko tree in 3rd pix ?
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by macaranta(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2016
Money is good... Wealth is vanity(vanishing),poverty is also vanity(vanishing)... It is left for you to choose the vanity you prefer.

2 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Innodon(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2016
All these Dubai weeding doesn't end up well.. .. Just saying
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Jaymima(f): 10:08am On May 30, 2016
Dubai:-) The new bae for celebrity weddings.
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Hopey12(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2016
Oluwa abeg beg me December don dey reach

2 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by chukslawrence(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by tunatrezy(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2016
Good for the couples
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Tenim47(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2016
Nigerian aren't dey?
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by vikacydevato(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2016
Money is speaking, there.
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by MSItachi: 10:13am On May 30, 2016
Why do the so called rich always in a hurry to show their wealth. Is the adoration what gets them off?

See my bag. See my shoe. See my house. See my watch. The need to always show.... If fans no dey a lot of them will be miserable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by DeRoyalFranco(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2016
Life is all about money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Appear In Lovely Picture / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.