Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,490 members, 7,801,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (66824 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:09am On Aug 23, 2009
Ive traveled extensively around Europe and Asia for the past 5 years and ive come tot he conclusion that if the women there have a penchant for black guys its almost always Black americans.Especially in Europe.Ive even known some naija brethren who claimed to be akata so they would get treated better and get laid.Many seem like the akata accent ,celeberties( denzel,will smith,michael ealy,etc) and music (rap,hiphop,jazz,r&b,blues).I remember asking this italian girl why she prefered akatas over african men and she said mentioned all of the above and she also said that akats tend to have admixture and tend to have "softer" features than african men.I got really offended by this cause i felt she was implying that african features were bad.What ive noticed is that they tend to treat Africans like shit though but if you akata you good(even in some of the most racist areas)
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:12am On Aug 23, 2009
Me personally i dont think akatas look diff from naija

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 23, 2009
Another jobbless gay.

You wish Danzel could decorate your asshole, don't you?

cry cry
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chyk91(m): 1:27am On Aug 23, 2009
lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 4:01am On Aug 23, 2009
Well Africans get treated pretty well in the U.S.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 4:01am On Aug 23, 2009
LOL. . .it has to do with you.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 4:02am On Aug 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Another jobbless gay.

cry cry

Unnecessary.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 4:05am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Ive traveled extensively around Europe and Asia for the past 5 years and ive come tot he conclusion that if the women there have a penchant for black guys its almost always Black americans.Especially in Europe.Ive even known some naija brethren who claimed to be akata so they would get treated better and get laid.Many seem like the akata accent ,celeberties( denzel,will smith,michael ealy,etc) and music (rap,hiphop,jazz,r&b,blues).I remember asking this italian girl why she prefered akatas over african men and she said mentioned all of the above and she also said that akats tend to have admixture and tend to have "softer" features than african men.I got really offended by this cause i felt she was implying that african features were bad.What ive noticed is that they tend to treat Africans like shit though but if you akata you good(even in some of the most racist areas)

LOL, not true at all. But the women look damn good.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 4:46am On Aug 23, 2009
They love africans in America and in Europe akatas aren't shit, they aren't many in europe besides a few and many celebrities.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 23, 2009
@3spade
forgive me jare smiley

@sjeezy
hi!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by timilehing(m): 4:58am On Aug 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Another jobbless gay.

cry cry
jobless indeed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 4:59am On Aug 23, 2009
FL Gators:

@3spade
forgive me jare smiley

@sjeezy
hi!

WE RE!!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 4:59am On Aug 23, 2009
foolish topic. didn't know "treated better" meant more chances at getting laid
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 5:05am On Aug 23, 2009
lalala do do do so so so do, do mi do mi lason!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 5:06am On Aug 23, 2009
This loff wan tin tin between Gators and sjeezy8
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 23, 2009
dayo, maako mi si wahala o. I get better taste
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chic2pimp(m): 5:14am On Aug 23, 2009
FL Gators:

dayo, maako mi si wahala o. I get better taste
heheheehhehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 5:23am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy thats probably why the european women like them so much,so few of them.
In alot of areas they treat Africans like shit though
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 5:25am On Aug 23, 2009
Most females in Europe prefer black americans and west indians over Africans i they like black guys at all
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 5:31am On Aug 23, 2009
i beg to differ maybe the young and immature ones but not the mature successful ones
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 5:32am On Aug 23, 2009
around late 20's 30's 40's west indians and black americans dont have shit to offer

do you not see kimora lee with djimon hounsou from benin next to nigeria and what of heidi klum married to a nigerian.

im sure you are young and dumb
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 5:40am On Aug 23, 2009
i mean b serious

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2009
Kimora lee already has kids by Russel,plus she must be on something because that african guy shes with is ugly as hell and her new baby is ugly too cause she mixed with ugly african

And Hiedi klum is definitely on crack

And most of the black american travelers to Europe are good financially and educated and arent the thugs running around american hoods.So why wouldnt a mature european chick want a black american man?They look better,have better music,etc etc
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:46am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam lets see your face since you are so lovely!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2009
lol why are they hatin on african i mean shit why hate deez men are doin their thing lets be serious

no need to hate
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 5:50am On Aug 23, 2009
whether they are ugly or not they are grabbing foreign bitches left to right
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 5:50am On Aug 23, 2009
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 5:54am On Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x57JdQeMB4 speed up to 5:20

lol who cares clown all those people you posted aren't shit but celebs who date slutty chicks
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 5:54am On Aug 23, 2009
Have you seen kimoras baby with that african? lol

Her kids with Russell are waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cuter

and hiedi klums kids are ugly too

thats what happens when you mix with ugly africans
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:54am On Aug 23, 2009
okay lets see your picture!
shocked shocked shocked

this is mandingo, malikom, all with different user names.
why else would the SAME type of person come to a NIGERIAN FORUM and as soon as they make their new account they start posting about the SAME GARBAGE!!
this is obviously the same person.

and why GO LOOKING for a nigerian forum just to waste your time.

do you want a trophy? are you waiting for every nigerian here to call themselves ugly so it can please you and hopefully make you feel better about yourself tomorrow?

SO FOOLISH.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 5:56am On Aug 23, 2009
hahahahah komokam is . . .dun dun dun DUNN. . . MALIKOM
first it was ethiopian girls now is italian and european girls? what a fool

And most of the black american travelers to Europe are good financially and educated and arent the thugs running around american hoods.So why wouldnt a mature european chick want a black american man?They look better,have better music,etc etc

i see u can't get enough of styl plus  cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / I Am Dominican From Dominica Republic... ASK Me Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.