Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,081 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (66825 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

ok so come here malikom. there are white, black and inbetween (mixed) features
I see u have a problem mainly with black features than with the others. why is that?

same way blacks have flatter noses, whites have narrow noses. are you saying narrow nose is better?  undecided with this your obsession with european women.  are you also saying thin lips are better than big lips? they are opposite ends of the spectrum u kno. with the mixed look being in the middle.
Amaka is very right about you n your brainwashed head, i must say.

I found this interesting site on AA's, so I can't say they consider themselves african.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2009
no2athiesm u live int he U.k right?

Girls there prefer west indian dudes over you ugly africans

you go to them and ask them what black guys they find hot and they will list west indian/black american celeb dudes
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:49am On Aug 23, 2009
Well ofcourse since Africa is a continent

But west africans are not more mixed than new world blacks like AA
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2009
amaka i said what i said for a reason that dude was posting pics of ugly west indian dudes and i said that even though they are less mixed they STILL look better
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

you go to them and ask them what black guys they find hot and they will list west indian/black american celeb dudes

grin grin grin Talk to the hand  grin grin grin u racist white man or house negro pretending to be an african american,
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 6:51am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

BUT WHICH ONES DO THEY WISHED THEY MARRIED WHEN THEY HAVE AROUND 4 BABY DADDYS
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

WE KNOW WEST INDIANS AND THEY ARE TRASHY AS SHIT

Some are.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 6:52am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

Some are.

MOST ARE STOP LYIN NIGGU
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:53am On Aug 23, 2009
Also not all of AA/west indian admixture is due to rape from the slave master

for example many irish immigrant women who were indentured servants had mixed babies with black male slaves
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

this is officially my last coment, but see what you just said?
its all because they are MIXED and they have white features.
you have been brainwashed to believe that big noses, and big lips are ugly.
thats why so many AA's wear blonde weave trying to look like white women.
you just have a problem and self hate.

nigga, nigga, nigga. the next time a white person calls you that, dont get offended.

He cannot be offended because he's the one that would call blacks that considering that he is actually a racist white man pretending to be black on nairaland himself, (just go through his past posts to notice the pattern)

People do not abuse African Americans (they are descendants of Africans) abusing AA is exactly what the White man known as mandingo wants , it would do well not to give him wat he wants,  grin grin grin

There have been many house negros in history hence i would not be suprised if Mandingo is either an House Negro or a Racist white man
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

amaka i said what i said for a reason that dude was posting pics of ugly west indian dudes and i said that even though they are less mixed they STILL look better
and you post ugly pics of african men.
i say po TAE to and you say po TAH to.
NIGGA PLEASE!!

your whole argument has been about who is mixed with white.
are you so obsessed?
why do you think people that look closer to white are better? please answer that.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

BUT WHICH ONES DO THEY WISHED THEY MARRIED WHEN THEY HAVE AROUND 4 BABY DADDYS

No2Atheism:

grin grin grin Talk to the hand  grin grin grin u racist white man or house negro pretending to be an african american,

House negro? And yea, thing single parent sh** among AA's is ridiculous.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2009
why is being mixed such an exalted quality to have?
i mean with blacks, being mixed with white is like the best thing that could happen. u will be treated like a king/queen.
but with whites, being mixed with black is not so favored  undecided and you are more likely to be shunned.

that's why many mixed people like to identify more with blacks. it's usually better for their self-esteem.

i think all these foolish attitudes we have about race needs to go. otherwise, we will remain the race that's always looked down upon and labeled as inferior  lipsrsealed where we have to be mixed with something else besides black to be better

so malikom, u are foolish for this topic.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2009
east african horner women look better than nigerian women
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

MOST ARE STOP LYIN NIGGU

O, so I'm a nigga now? YES!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Well ofcourse since Africa is a continent

But west africans are not more mixed than new world blacks like AA

LOL YOU SOUND DUMB I THINK YOU'VE ONLY SEEN AFRICANS WHO LIVE IN AMERICA GOT TO FRANCE PROTUGAL YOU'LL SEE THE MIXED ONE PLENTY

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

east african horner women look better than nigerian women
malikom said the SAME EXACT THING in the same exact wording formation.
im now 99.9% sure this is malikom.
malikom, how are you?
have you been okay?

and yes you would say african horner women are better BECAUSE they are MIXED and have more caucasian features.
tongue tongue tongue tongue

what else do you want to know? why are you living with so much self hate?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2009
@oyinda

How u dey please do not abuse AA's most of them are starting to wake up by learning from history and realising that they are Africans and that their heritage has been stolen by white men,

Mandingo or Kokoman is just a racist white man or house negro pretending to be black on nairaland, do not let him deceive u into hating African Americans, that is exactly what he wants,

White people always use the tactics of divide and conquer, current events shows that Africans and African Americans are getting closer and becoming more and more united in purpose (something dangerous for the white men) so do not be suprised that mandingo tends to spend his time creating topics and threads that would cause problems between Africans and African Americans
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2009
No2Atheism:

He cannot be offended because he's the one that would call blacks that considering that he is actually a racist white man pretending to be black on nairaland himself, (just go through his past posts to notice the pattern)

People do not abuse African Americans (they are descendants of Africans) abusing AA is exactly what the White man known as mandingo wants , it would do well not to give him wat he wants,  grin grin grin

There have been many house negros in history hence i would not be suprised if Mandingo is either an House Negro or a Racist white man

I don't really think any other blacks can insult AA's. Trust me I tried it. They don't take it seriously.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2009
I knew some nigerian dude in highschool and he use to always talk about how nigerian women were ugly i kid you not.He was right personally ive enever seen an attractive nigerian chick in person
Their accents are hot though.Imagine that a fine nigerian chick with the accent,yummmmm
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy thats my point im talking about west africans with non african admixture that goes waaayyyyyyy back like that of AA.That female you posted is obviously biracial
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

I don't really think any other blacks can insult AA's. Trust me I tried it. They don't take it seriously.

The more reason why people should realise that Mandingo is not really a typical black man or typical african american he is most probably a racist white man or a typical house negro,

People should stop playing into his hands , he wants u to abuse African Americans, that is exactly what he wants , do not give him what he wants.

He exactly wants to create a problem between african americans and africans , cus that is what racist white men want.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:02am On Aug 23, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/174163_angola1_jpgb6a074457813263bf93820a6ad95e18e

shes hot but obviously biracial

thats not what i was talking about though
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2009
African men

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2009
OK AND, YOUR SAYIN O\U LOVE YOURSELF BECAUSE AA'S WERE RAPED BY WHITES
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy, u can never win this argument.

that's like a black person arguing with a white person that blacks are finer by posting a mixed girl's pic. of course it shows the inferiority of the black person if u have to show a mixed person's pic to show that your race has beautiful ppl.

think smarter ok?
AAs has more mixed ppl than nigerians. so technically, they have finer babes. if your standard of fine means mixed.
take the angola girl for example, she doesn't even look african! lol
u lose. next?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2009
well then you need to come to nigeria and see the surplus of girls that happen to look so called "AA"
especially in igbo land.

yorubas and hausas have them too but there is a surplus in igbo land.

stop being brainwashed by tv.
thats exactly why in hip hop videos on BET you hardly ever see dark women being featured because AA men hate themselves and would rather see people that look more white to be on tv.
isnt that why the majority of famous AA woman are light?

they are denying the dark woman and pretending she doesnt exist.
to be honest, i lived in the ghetto for the first 10 years in my life, they look NOTHING like all these celebs you are posting here and NO better than africans.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2009
Mandingo , is a racist white man pretending to be black so as to create a problem between AA and Africans on nairaland, people should notice his pattern of thinking.

Notice that The Amaka just dug up the same statement said in the past by malikom aka mandingo aka troublemaker, aka house negro aka possible racist white man aka traitor.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2009
No2Atheism:

The more reason why people should realise that Mandingo is not really a typical black man or typical african american he is most probably a racist white man or a typical house negro,

People should stop playing into his hands , he wants u to abuse African Americans, that is exactly what he wants , do not give him what he wants.

He exactly wants to create a problem between african americans and africans , cus that is what racist white men want.

What? We should tell AA's how we feel. When I tell them I'm Nigerian they start asking stupid question. Then I proceed to talk about them. I've been around them so long they've become like extended family. It's just ignorance.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2009
tj holmes (AA cnn news anchor) fiance is a biracial African

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=311185.msg4371121#msg4371121

this is his other topic about nigerian men and "east african hornies" this thread is pretty much a repitition of his first one  undecided

tj holmes is hot
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2009
african men you WANT right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / I Am Dominican From Dominica Republic... ASK Me Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.