Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf (837 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue / Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf by TeaBoy007: 10:11am On May 30, 2016
Pls guys i need your advice pls... Insults and bashing is allowed... I am 21 years of age n i have a gf who i was dating in sch n she is just 19... We broke up dis year January.. After dat everything was fine with me... Not until may12 when her friend called to tell me she wanted to c me... I saw her friend n she told me my gf was pregnant for good four months and she never told me... They tried to abort it 3 times but it didn't work before i was told.. Her friend was telling me nw because dey needed anoda 15k to try a different way... Which i disagreed with... Cos i was scared of the outcome... Instantly i gave her friend money for a scan to b sure if ntin has happened to d unborn child... We go to knw d child is ok n its a male.. Buh dis my gf wldnt want to talk to me not to talk of seeing me... Only c her from afar ... Since den she has refused to inform her parent and she has also refused to go home... And d preg is now 5months 1week... Hv tried all i cld do to make her inform her parents all no work oo... Am so frustrated... She even hate me.. I even text her almost every munite begging her even if she doesnt want to b wit me again at least she shld kip d child.. For now she still has d baby.. D last time i saw her sha...Nairalanders pls help ooo
I am ready to take d child... Pls insulting me won't solve dis issue

Ps: we broke up because i caught him wth a guy him her room behaving naughty
Re: Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:16am On May 30, 2016
shocked[b]Op, dis problem pass me oh, let us wait for the elder's on Nairaland[/b]
Re: Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf by Flexherbal(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2016
Her friend will be useful here. Let her friend help you talk to her.

1 Like

Re: Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf by TeaBoy007: 10:23am On May 30, 2016
Flexherbal:
Her friend will be useful here. Let her friend help you talk to her.
she did all she cld do... She is even fed up sef... Anytime i call her she is alway acting wired nw.. Like she's tired of every tin
Re: Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf by zeetyzin(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2016
there is a possibility d child isnt urs...
Since according to u, u caught her cheating.(Behaving naughty, yeah i read that too..Whats d difference?)..
I see no reason y she should avoid d fada of her unborn child.
They juz need d cash from u, d baby isnt urs....Simple.
But d pikin sef, y e no wan comot.
Re: Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf by Nobody: 10:29am On May 30, 2016
U did the right thing...save the baby Even Ur gf don't want it...u only show that u are a responsible man...

Try to reach out with her friend first ,ask her that u really need to talk to her...I hope she'll agree to it

Good luck.
Re: Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf by TeaBoy007: 10:33am On May 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
U did the right thing...save the baby Even Ur gf don't want it...u only show that u are a responsible man...

Try to reach out with her friend first ,ask her that u really need to talk to her...I hope she'll agree to it

Good luck.
thnks buh i did all dat already... Buh it didnt work... All i wish is for her ti tell her mum so i will b able to tell mine too bfr its too late cos my parents wnt b happy i kept it dat long
Re: Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf by Ray360: 10:38am On May 30, 2016
Why not do a paternity test and be sure you were the one that planted the seed. she may have kept it away from you because she knows who is truly responsible. According to you, you caught her cheating. You never can tell where and who fertilized her eggs. good luck! I take so much relief from the fact that the baby refused to be aborted. Abortion has never been a wise decision.

1 Like

Re: Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:43am On May 30, 2016
zeetyzin:
there is a possibility d child isnt urs...
Since according to u, u caught her cheating.(Behaving naughty, yeah i read that too..Whats d difference?)..
I see no reason y she should avoid d fada of her unborn child.
They juz need d cash from u, d baby isnt urs....Simple.
But d pikin sef, y e no wan comot.

What he said.

Plus the reason she's avoiding you could be because she's afraid you'd see right through her con-game. There's no reason she should be avoiding you, unless there are things she doesn't wanna discuss eg. the possibility of other men being the father of her unborn child. I wouldn't be surprised if she's told other guys that they were the father too, just to earn a quick buck. When the child is born, it is now your responsibility to seek a paternity test because I don't think she'll ever be truthful or volunteer the info that you may be one of the many possible fathers, if she thinks you're an easy mark & gullible.
Re: Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf by Nobody: 10:43am On May 30, 2016
TeaBoy007:
thnks buh i did all dat already... Buh it didnt work... All i wish is for her ti tell her mum so i will b able to tell mine too bfr its too late cos my parents wnt b happy i kept it dat long

If u think that's the best move...then do it faster before it's too late...
Re: Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf by TeaBoy007: 7:38pm On May 30, 2016
Y'll just reading pls help wit ur advice oo
Re: Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf by beeyhive(f): 9:42pm On May 30, 2016
I feel she is not pregnant. As she commot you from the wahala, u no wan go, u insist on carrying it, OK oh. Be forcing pregnancy, the carrier no wan give you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / How Smart Are You? / Dream Celeb Date......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.