Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore (30276 Views)

I Apply Tomato On My Face Every Night, This Is What It Did To My Skin / The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Sadbrother(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2016
I don't know how and where am going to start from, but am going to put it in a way that you will understand.
It all started about 4years and 10 months ago, my natural colour is chocolate, so there is this cream i bought, i never knew it was a bleaching cream, i normally rub it only at night before going to bed, i did't know that it was making my skin lighter, although my sister pointed that to me, but i just ignored as if nothing because it cleared all my pimples and makes my body very smooth, which makes me looks more handsome than i am before.
So i still continued using it till i became very fair, very very fair i mean, then i stopped using it because i was a very shy type, i could not go out anymore because i was very fair and was thinking what others will say.
After i stopped using it, one month, two, three, four, five months past and finally 6months, but my skin is still very very fair, still the same as it is till the day i stopped using it, so i searched on google that there must be a way to make my skin to go to my original chocolate colour, then i saw a pomade named total black online that it can make the skin darker, then i ordered it but it did't work, i bought so many creams to reverse it but none of them work, i even go as far as buying 6 shoe polish, when ever i want to sleep i use cotton wool to applying it all over my body, but still it did not work i became frustrated because i could no longer walk in the day because of my very fair skin, i always think what others will reason about me, that i was dark before and suddenly how did i became very fair, then 3years past but its still the same, then i developed a plan (the sun) every single day i will bring lots of cloths out, and when the sun its out i will sit down and started pretending i was washing but in reality i need the sun to make my skin dark, my mother will complain and complain but she din't understand why, i did it for about 7months but the sun din't helped me, then i google searched of something that will make my skin more sensitive to the sun, so that i will sunburn and the next skin will be more darker than the normal one, and i saw many of them, and the most effective of them all is grinded psorolen seeds mixed with ginger, lime juice, and babchi seeds, then i ordered the psoralen and babchi seeds online from india, because its not in nigeria then, the day it arrived the next day i grounded the seeds and mixed them with lime and ginger juice and applied it on my whole body and sat on the sun at our backyard pretending i was washing clothes with my shirt off, only my boxer on. The sun was very very very hot that day, i sat on the sun from about 10:11am - 3:59pm i just say there pretending i was washing so that no one will suspect that i was up to something, after that day the next day my skin was very reddish and i mean veryyy reddish, and in 3days time some parts of my skin have big big dark patches all over, they are far more darker than my original chocolate colour, its about a week now and its still there, i have applied so many things to it but its still very dark, please help me my skin its burning am so afraid, and its getting worse every day.
I thought its a sunburn but its not its far worst than a sun burn, i can no longer take off my shirt anymore, not even singlet. Please help me please.

Please help me push this to front page to get more reviews and answers please.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by hopara1(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2016
Hmm,avoid direct sunlight.Again FTC.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by EfemenaXY: 10:50am On May 30, 2016
I remember reading this awful story a year or so ago. Weren't you adviced at the health section to immediately stop using these creams and go see a qualified dermatologist?

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2016
Stop applying stuffs on your skin. Just bath, dry your body, and move on with your life.

Aside non-irritating deodorants (which isn't even necessary unless you smell bad), just bath regularly and continue with your life. Its an experience gone wrong, at this stage, I won't take any recommendations from anyone if I were you.

Other cream-addicts should learn from you.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by sisisioge: 11:55am On May 30, 2016
Ur upstairs must have been under the weather! Didn't u read on the internet that sun exposure makes the skin susceptible to damage if not cancer? You are on your own! You took off several layers of your skin and still deliberately went under the sun without protection! Jeez! You are on your own! Enjoy! If not for the fear of the mod, I know what I really wanna say to you. Enjoy!

24 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Zidjay(f): 12:28pm On May 30, 2016
Picture(s) please

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Ginaz(f): 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
This guy wants to damage his skin, STOP using anything for now and stay off the sun. Go and use this nuts seed oil, made from Palm fruit. It will calm your skin and with time take it back to your original complexion. Use dudu osun soap as well. Just stay off the sun, I can imagine how your skin looks like now, so uneven and discoloured.

If you have money to import ingredients from Indian, better be ready to export yourself to italy when skin cancer come undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 30, 2016
You this man
Are you still on this matter?
What happened to the dermatologist you were advised to see
I hope you don't invite skin cancer
Stop all this nonsense and go and see a dermatologist pronto

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by xband: 2:41pm On May 30, 2016
Please and please just stay of the sun. Do you want the radiation from the sun to damage your skin?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by treasuredkids(f): 3:35pm On May 30, 2016
@op, chai!!! E be like say ur moniker dey follow u o. Virtually all ur post are negative representations about u, it shows u av self esteem issues. Anyway about d issue at hand, u would av saved urself a lot had u listened to ur sister when she pointed the content of the cream to you. For me I will advise u stop all this sun issues, use Shea butter as ur body cream and take healthy foods and fruit. U will be back to ur original colour. Stop all this creams, u dnt know what chemical composition they av. By the way I hope u were not thinking u would look better if u were fairer and then u saw something far from ur expectation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Aniwhyte(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2016
treasuredkids:
@op, chai!!! E be like say ur moniker dey follow u o. Virtually all ur post are negative representations about u, it shows u av self esteem issues. Anyway about d issue at hand, u would av saved urself a lot had u listened to ur sister when she pointed the content of the cream to you. For me I will advise u stop all this sun issues, use Shea butter as ur body cream and take healthy foods and fruit. U will be back to ur original colour. Stop all this creams, u dnt know what chemical composition they av. By the way I hope u were not thinking u would look better if u were fairer and then u saw something far from ur expectation?
Na wa ooo, i feels so sorry for him, lalasticlala, suen, dominique abeg come and help move this stupid man's abi boy ministry to the permanent site.
Password : snake
What am i even saying self

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by waywardpikin: 1:23am On May 31, 2016
You're such a restless fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nyceguy92: 2:02am On May 31, 2016
[quote author=Sadbrother post=46104024]

One wonders whether you weren't seeing yourself in the mirror to notice your colour change..
Especially when somebody pointed it out to you.
Chocolate is a very good skin colour.

Your skin has been under continuous assault that it didn't the chance to heal.
The skin surface gets pushed out/renewed over time.

What you need to do is to stop all those aggressive skin treatments.
Go about your normal activities.
If you must apply anything on the skin due, maybe, to dryness, use something that is bland/neutral.
Try baby products - soap, lotion, oils.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by chriskosherbal(m): 4:12am On May 31, 2016
Go to a skin care clinic and run a skin test.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 4:16am On May 31, 2016
You don buy market grin
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by greatgod2012(f): 4:52am On May 31, 2016
When you had chocolate skin color, you ain't satisfied, you preferred to be yellow. You became yellow, you ain't satisfied, you want to be dark, now you're dark, yet, you ain't still satisfied, what! do you want to be green ni.

Abeg, oga, I will not patch-patch words with you, you don spoil your skin. Run to a dermatologist now.

A word is enough for the wise.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Aniwhyte(m): 6:38am On May 31, 2016
Sadbrother:
I don't know how and where am going to start from, but am going to put it in a way that you will understand.
It all started about 4years and 10 months ago, my natural colour is chocolate, so there is this cream i bought, i never knew it was a bleaching cream, i normally rub it only at night before going to bed, i did't know that it was making my skin lighter, although my sister pointed that to me, but i just ignored as if nothing because it cleared all my pimples and makes my body very smooth, which makes me looks more handsome than i am before.
So i still continued using it till i became very fair, very very fair i mean, then i stopped using it because i was a very shy type, i could not go out anymore because i was very fair and was thinking what others will say.
After i stopped using it, one month, two, three, four, five months past and finally 6months, but my skin is still very very fair, still the same as it is till the day i stopped using it, so i searched on google that there must be a way to make my skin to go to my original chocolate colour, then i saw a pomade named total black online that it can make the skin darker, then i ordered it but it did't work, i bought so many creams to reverse it but none of them work, i even go as far as buying 6 shoe polish, when ever i want to sleep i use cotton wool to applying it all over my body, but still it did not work i became frustrated because i could no longer walk in the day because of my very fair skin, i always think what others will reason about me, that i was dark before and suddenly how did i became very fair, then 3years past but its still the same, then i developed a plan (the sun) every single day i will bring lots of cloths out, and when the sun its out i will sit down and started pretending i was washing but in reality i need the sun to make my skin dark, my mother will complain and complain but she din't understand why, i did it for about 7months but the sun din't helped me, then i google searched of something that will make my skin more sensitive to the sun, so that i will sunburn and the next skin will be more darker than the normal one, and i saw many of them, and the most effective of them all is grinded psorolen seeds mixed with ginger, lime juice, and babchi seeds, then i ordered the psoralen and babchi seeds online from india, because its not in nigeria then, the day it arrived the next day i grounded the seeds and mixed them with lime and ginger juice and applied it on my whole body and sat on the sun at our backyard pretending i was washing clothes with my shirt off, only my boxer on. The sun was very very very hot that day, i sat on the sun from about 10:11am - 3:59pm i just say there pretending i was washing so that no one will suspect that i was up to something, after that day the next day my skin was very reddish and i mean veryyy reddish, and in 3days time some parts of my skin have big big dark patches all over, they are far more darker than my original chocolate colour, its about a week now and its still there, i have applied so many things to it but its still very dark, please help me my skin its burning am so afraid, and its getting worse every day.
I thought its a sunburn but its not its far worst than a sun burn, i can no longer take off my shirt anymore, not even singlet. Please help me please.
Cc
Lalasticlala
dominique
mynd44
Please help me push this to front page to get more reviews and answers please.
Oga you don buy market ooooo
What am i even saying self
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 10:12am On May 31, 2016
I advice you get an asantee papaya & honey soap
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by ORACLE1975(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2016
Come you be snake?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by BiggerBangs: 10:14am On May 31, 2016
[size=17pt]Stop taking Codeine[/size] grin

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Angelb4: 10:15am On May 31, 2016
Don't bother myself to read stories like this. They end up being IPOB perpetuated write-ups.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by niggi4life(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2016
U sha wan kill ursef by force

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 10:16am On May 31, 2016
Stop using those creams ASAP just buy a normal body lotion and have patient your skin will surely return to its normal color but wait your sister told you but you insisted in using the cream... Smh

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Landloard01(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by 9jatatafo(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2016
OP the human body was designed to heal itself. Since you noticed bleaching? You should stopped immediately and with time it will get dark naturally but you continued. Very sorry to hear about what you going through right now but hey! Visit a qualified doctor

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Twaci(f): 10:17am On May 31, 2016
How about u stop the skin obsession and focus your energy on something productive

You are a guy darn it!

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Toeyoursea(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2016
In summary, you color was dark, you wanted to be fair, you then became fair but too fair and so you wanted to be dark again. Because of free internet in your house you started googling for solution. The online solutions didn't work, you bought shoe polish but it also fell your hands. So you started washing cloths in the sun. Your skin is now burning and becoming dark.
I think I have tried.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 10:18am On May 31, 2016
Bleaching gone wrong grin while buying creams i take my time to read its content, and once i sight whitening i don't buy.

What's a man doing with bleaching creams.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Taiwo20(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2016
Trouble dey sleep, nyanga go wake am.
Well....from your post, I noticed you all usually not busy.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by promisechild(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2016
you mean you used six shoe polish to polish yourself...... my brother you need deliverance.

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by macaranta(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2016
Abuse of everything...from online shopping to skin care products.Sometimes I wonder why people bleach,I have seen pretty fair girls that prefer dark guys and also fair guys that prefer dark girls.Just be you and whoever isn't comfortable with your being you can jump into a well by Jupiter's cock.

Op pictures would have made this post more interesting and health experts can visually assess your skin and profer relevant remedies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 10:19am On May 31, 2016
But your sister warned you, mchw. Next please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, I Need To Know If This Product Is Good / A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos / Throwback: Naija Guys In Full Swags In The 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.