Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,239 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : (718 Views)

Dear Ladies: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow About Sex / DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow / Dear Ladies: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : by wittyt98(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2016
1. Sex doesn't keep a man, if you like, turn 360%
on bed, he will still dump you. Bleach until you
become white, if he doesn't notice the qualities of
a wife in you, he will leave you.

2. A man who win your love with cash may not
stay forever. Real men doesn't settle down with
fake women who love money.

3. The beauty of a woman can take her to a
Palace but her character will determine how long
she stays in the palace. Beauty attracts men but
character keep them.

4. Material things definitely has its merits but it
cannot alone provide the riches of a truly
meaningful life.

5. Being sexy without a character will not get you
a husband, you will only get a boyfriend.
6. Sex can bring pleasure but it can never bring
love, sex is a product of love, love is not a
product of sex.

7. Sex can make a man stay with you overnight
but love will make him stay for a lifetime.

8. There are some things that money just can't
buy like manners, moral and integrity.

9. How you dress will definitely determine how
men will address you and also the kind of men that will wanna talk to you.

hope y'all learn from this .

still your good friend #HOLYMALLAM
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : by Nobody: 11:54am On May 30, 2016
I no wan swallow it oo,,,,I wan chew am before I swallow it grin
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : by Chizip(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2016
Did i just read a proverb' or love proverb scroll down
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : by sinaj(f): 11:58am On May 30, 2016
S
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : by wittyt98(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
I no wan swallow it oo,,,,I wan chew am before I swallow it grin

grin grin .. you no go like lick am sef? grin grin
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 30, 2016
wittyt98:

grin grin .. you no go like lick am sef? grin grin
na everything I go do before swallowing it nah grin....licking,chewing,cutting,and swallowing cheesy
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : by wittyt98(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
na everything I go do before swallowing it nah grin....licking,chewing,cutting,and swallowing cheesy

psycho grin grin lol
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 30, 2016
OP, what century did you type this? I mean, shit have gone worse. About 73.69% of what you posted is flexible. Move with the world, please. Mm?
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 30, 2016
wittyt98:

psycho grin grin lol
lol.....na you sabi
tongue....but pls I want you to vote for mimzy when the voting starts....pls sir grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : by wittyt98(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
lol.....na you sabi
tongue....but pls I want you to vote for mimzy when the voting starts....pls sir grin

we'll see cool
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : by Monalisa185(f): 12:22pm On May 30, 2016
Old story..
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 30, 2016
wittyt98:

we'll see cool
thank you sir....grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man. / Please I Need Your Advice...!! / 3 Tips To Get Out Of Your Head And Start Expressing Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.