Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally (42180 Views)

Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng / He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / Staying Back After NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Aucun(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2016
juntod:

Contact me or drop ur contact

I already sent you a PM, here's my email incase you didn't get my PM... aucun48@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Seeeeeeee: 8:24am On May 31, 2016
juntod:

Hi, with your 2.1 in Industrial Chemistry, you can easily get a full scholarship for masters here in most USA schools. All you need to do is prepare and seat for the GRE exam. Try to get really good score, then apply to schools. Once you get a scholarship, you will still get a professor to work with (research work). He/she will pay you stipend every semester. In this way, you are legal in the country and still making money. Once you get out of school, jobs await you in that field. This is my advise. (I can guide you through the school application, visa, etc FOR FREE when you are ready grin).
Bro please what of Petroleum Engineering 2.2?
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by DerMeister: 8:44am On May 31, 2016
Of course your mouth is worse, a gorilla impregnated your mother who's probably a 50 naira harlot and a creature like you was born. Hey what zoo are you housed in, I would like to see what a gorilla and a harlot spawn looks like... grin

hustla:

Nahhhhh grin

I'm sure you got the genes passed down from your Parents. I'm sure if they weren't st*upid when having s.ex beside that beer parlor, I'm sure they'd either have used a condom, the withdrawal method or your mom would have aborted you even at 8 months wink

You can still do the world a favor and kill yourself, Sniper, Hypo and Jik work like magic, or isn't it bleach your grandmother used when she could not bear the shame of birthing your mom?

If you think you have bad mouth, I am worse

Didinrin
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by hustla(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2016
DerMeister:
Of course your mouth is worse, a gorilla impregnated your mother who's probably a 50 naira harlot and a creature like you was born. Hey what zoo are you housed in, I would like to see what a gorilla and a harlot spawn looks like... grin

undecided
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 9:09am On May 31, 2016
ronald4lif:

You're a fool and a clever by half clown. I don't have to use anyone's residence card as I'm as legal as the British PM. You get £27k weekly not only £2.7k olodo. You give doctors a run for their money here. Braggadocio. Dindirin!
You may be legally resident but your foundation is faulty. You got your residency through fraud by using other people's passport. You will be found out. This is why you can only do security and cleaning job and you think that is what everybody is doing

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 10:13am On May 31, 2016
I thank you all for all your contributions, advice, and yarbs(lol)! God Almighty will grant your heart desires!!

And for the impostors that thinks they are faster and smarter, I thank you.....but no be soooo!

For those that have tried to help......God bless you. I appreciate.

For those in my kind of condition, I say; there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.....don't give up!

God bless you all!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by TokyoBulls(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2016
Can you start by being a driver on Uber and earning N100,000 to N150,000 per month depending on how well you can work? I can get an executive car for you on the platform.
austinosita:

I have experience in procurement.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Masterbiodun: 10:17am On May 31, 2016
Sugarhugs:

OH, would have helped out if it was a business related course.
Help me Please.... sad sad
I studied Accounting
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 10:21am On May 31, 2016
TokyoBulls:
Can you start by being a driver on Uber and earning N100,000 to N150,000 per month depending on how well you can work? I can get an executive car for you on the platform.

Off course I can! I've sent you a pm.

Thanks
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by seangy4konji: 12:11pm On May 31, 2016
Oh boy i dont need to tell you to go to america ooo cos for say you sabi person you no go deh look for Job...

If you get the link and resources to secure a visa...

RUN.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by ronald4lif(m): 12:41pm On May 31, 2016
toyetade:

You may be legally resident but your foundation is faulty. You got your residency through fraud by using other people's passport. You will be found out. This is why you can only do security and cleaning job and you think that is what everybody is doing

I got residency through fraud? Lol. I've placed a wager for you to tell how you obtained yours but you're elusive. You're a clown. Perhaps you know too much about manipulating the immigration system and think everyone is same as you.

Come online to brag about your phantom 2.7k earnings when in reality the opposite is the case. Your type is the one who assume they're better than everyone else coz they have a little paying job. And in your stupid mind you're better than janitors, security staff, carer etc? Clown. I work in the highest paying sector and you can never match my earnings and qualification even as I'm not cut out to boast about like your low esteem self. If you think you are a better earner, let's post a screen shot of our wages slip for public evaluation. Talk is cheap. Now get lost. Chump!

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 31, 2016
ronald4lif:

I got residency through fraud? Lol. I've placed a wager for you to tell how you obtained yours but you're elusive. You're a clown. Perhaps you know too much about manipulating the immigration system and think everyone is same as you.

Come online to brag about your phantom 2.7k earnings when in reality the opposite is the case. Your type is the one who assume they're better than everyone else coz they have a little paying job. And in your stupid mind you're better than janitors, security staff, carer etc? Clown. I work in the highest paying sector and you can never match my earnings and qualification even as I'm not cut out to boast about like your low esteem self. If you think you are a better earner, let's post a screen shot of our wages slip for public evaluation. Talk is cheap. Now get lost. Chump!

You can get your point across without being abusive. It shows your level which is probably a security guard or a cleaner. To educate you, banking jobs which you mentioned is one of the poorest job in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 31, 2016
Chascop:
OP.. I'm suprised someone like you came up with this.

Am almost ready and fully prepared. we're on the same track..

please this is my PIN: 2BC8D95E ..

There's a way out.

Peace

I've sent you a request on bbm.
Thanks
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 31, 2016
joyli:

First of all I no be bro grin, went as an illegal immigrant, I had a good job back home, but I don't see future there, I usually go for training abroad, I just made up my mind that my next move is to stay. I came to US , after my training I decided to stay back. Been an illegal immigrant doesn't mean you an outcast just don't commit any crime, example Driving .
With God by my side I made it, although it was tough at the beginning but i was just focus and determined.
cool story... after training you decided to stay back. Clap for yourself. Driving now is a crime?? I guess you meant over speeding and given ticket - that's no crime pls. Do you work for GNLD American branch ? cry
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 31, 2016
Crispels:

Am a student from the best University in the South East. I study History and International Studies. Am in my third year. Presently, am faced with a puzzle. Firstly, am a student politician/unionist/leader. I currently serve as the General Secretary of my Faculty. A position I took as the youngest in the History of my institution. Based on my track records, leadership qualities and innovative ideas, the Students' populace are urging me to test the waters of Students' Union leadership. However, am contemplating pulling out of Campus politics so as to explore other opportunities as an undergraduate. These opportunities includes - Taostmaters international programmes and certificates, debates, conferences, lectures etc. For instance, I will be a delegate at an upcoming United Nations programme. Am a decent 2'1 student, and I thirst to study harder to increase my CGPA that has dwindled as a result of my participation in campus politics. Campus politics consumes lots of money, time and energy. And even when you emerge, it brings about more stress and problems to face.

In terms of money, am okay, I lack no basic needs as am not even into campus politics for money but for the life lessons one learns from it. In terms of connection, am closer to my VC than even some SUG representatives as he loves the ideas I bring on board.

In summary, I want to focus more on my studies and seal my 2'1. I also want to explore other aspects of international opportunities like Toastmasters international, UN models, conferences, debates , improved scholarship et al.

More so, I already received a certificate of honour from the University authorities for my leadership qualities and contributions.

However, I believe am a born leader, filled with ideas and I evidently can serve the Student populace the best way possible. I see myself as a missing link. What is neeeded.

I can't combine the two, one has to step down for the other.

I plan to proceed to the United States for my postgraduate after my degree in Nigeria.

Your advice?

This happens to be the biggest decision of my life.

you are spamming posts here... correct your errors. It is I'm not am. Start with that.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 31, 2016
OP. you will see clearly that majority asking you to travel through an illegal means are either Nigerians that have not been there and have almost same thought as you or Nigerians already there through same means. It may not be easy as you think. Think through properly so as not to get more frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by joyli: 7:08pm On May 31, 2016
majekdom2:
cool story... after training you decided to stay back. Clap for yourself. Driving now is a crime?? I guess you meant over speeding and given ticket - that's no crime pls. Do you work for GNLD American branch ? cry

embarassed Na only People wey dey work for GNLD dey travel?

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 31, 2016
joyli:

embarassed Na only People wey dey work for GNLD dey travel?
heheheh . Apparently , you didnt get that . No company takes you to another country and decides to leave you there after your stay has officially expired. Go tell your lies to the monkeys .
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 31, 2016
Masterbiodun:

Help me Please.... sad sad
I studied Accounting

Hmm. First class or second class?
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 31, 2016
omocalabar:
..hi,i studied public admin,....i d'love to hav that help come my way....umohimoh3@gmail.com, 08061107290

Where I can help out is bank work, I don't know if public admin can work in banks and also I'm in delta state/pH,
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

can you help with b.sc in statistics 2.2 ?

I will try, okay, no promises, drop your contact.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 31, 2016
jideniceguy:

How about me. I studied Inustrial relations and personnel management also known as human resource management and presently servin but finishin service by September. Can u help out with a job?

What's your location?
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by emmdam(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by emmdam(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2016
emmdam:
Sugarhugs
Please help me ma. I studied Agricultural Economics and willing to relocate to any State. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you ma.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 31, 2016
emmdam:
Please help me ma. I studied Agricultural Economics and willing to relocate to any State. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you ma.

Alright I hear, drop contact.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by joyli: 11:22pm On May 31, 2016
majekdom2:
heheheh . Apparently , you didnt get that . No company takes you to another country and decides to leave you there after your stay has officially expired. Go tell your lies to the monkeys .

You have a problem, deal with it. Sadist embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by akigbemaru: 11:54pm On May 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Aucun(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Alright I hear, drop contact.

Hi, Aucun48@gmail.com

Young, 2.1 Accountancy and willing to relocate
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by emmdam(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Aucun:

Hi, Aucun48@gmail.com

Young, 2.1 Accountancy and willing to relocate

Drop your whatsapp number
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2016
emmdam:
Good morning ma. How are you doing and family? I'm sorry for replying late. My email address is emmdamlaw@gmail.com Kindly request if you need any other detail. I look forward to hearing from you ma. Happy New Month

Thanks, we are fine and same to you. Drop your whatsapp number
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by omoflourish(f): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Abeg who is the guy that wants to travel to USA, I will travel with you. But @least we will apply for the visa legally and then travel. Even me am still job hunting. Its not easy to get a job when you don't have a contact person to link you up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 / How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? / Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.