Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) (4331 Views)

When Your Village People Locate You On Your School Rag Day!!!! Crazy Video / Would You Run If This Fake Gun Was Pointed At You? (photo) / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by Ginaz(f): 12:14pm On May 30, 2016
This has to be the power of village witch. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 30, 2016
This got me lmaocheesy grin...

2 Likes

Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by moscyt(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2016
Na straw dem dey use drain am, so hin go fit last.
Ginaz:
This has to be the power of village witch. grin grin
Na straw dem dey use drain am, so hin go fit last.

1 Like

Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 30, 2016
grin it looks like mrcork

2 Likes

Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by Ginaz(f): 12:18pm On May 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin it looks like mrcork

And smellymouth too grin

1 Like

Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by Monalisa185(f): 12:19pm On May 30, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by sinaj(f): 12:25pm On May 30, 2016
Ginaz:

And smellymouth too grin

My smellymouth bubu dnt dress like dat undecided
Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by Ginaz(f): 12:29pm On May 30, 2016
sinaj:

I never knew he's your bubu, when was that?
Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by goodmorning40: 12:47pm On May 30, 2016
Thus must be in Cameroon
Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by farouk0403(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2016
goodmorning40:
Thus must be in Cameroon
exactly.
Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 30, 2016
I forgot to laugh angry sad angry

2 Likes

Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by LegalBaby(f): 1:47pm On May 30, 2016
this girl and dry memes

1 Like

Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by Ginaz(f): 1:49pm On May 30, 2016
LegalBaby:
this girl and dry memes

I never said anyone should laugh, it's what I find funny I post grin
Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by Smellymouth: 4:06pm On May 30, 2016
sinaj:

I Lurv it when sinaj calls me bubu cheesy grin grin

Ginaz,u haff heard it oo cheesy

Sinny hun, come lemme cuddle you joor kiss kiss

Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by Smellymouth: 4:07pm On May 30, 2016
Ginaz:

And smellymo.uth too grin

grin

Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by Ginaz(f): 4:08pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

I Lurv it when sinaj calls me bubu cheesy grin grin

Ginaz,u haff heard it oo cheesy

Sinny hun, come lemme cuddle you joor kiss kiss

Is sinaj ur girlfriend? sad
Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 30, 2016
Ginaz:

are you jerous :
Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by Smellymouth: 4:25pm On May 30, 2016
Ginaz:

YES!!!! grin
Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by dopedealer(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2016
Mama Okafor tell me say Chinedu no well well well I no believe.. .. Helloo Doctor indubisi abeg come see something Chinedu has killed me... Heywooo undecided undecided

Re: When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) by bennynaza(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ha

(1) (Reply)

How To Please A Man And A Woman / Celebrity Look-alike / Shit Happens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.