Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner (3398 Views)

"Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2016
Dear nairalanders, I thought I should share my probs with u for advice especially from the married and experienced matured ones, and pls critics, do am with mercy lol… gonna make this short

I'm a 27 year old guy with little businesses here and there trying to enlarge and be stable, with a promising future, plans to settle down in 2-3years time.
my prob now is who to choose as I have these 4 really close female friends with promising futures, who are crazy about me from all indications. the first is from crossriver, a 20yr old nursing girl still in school, who in d course of our frndship developed strong feelings and offered me her land when I wanted to start my snail farming which is doing well now, known her for 2yrs now.

2nd is a 25yr old yoruba lady, who is a nurse, health/nutrition consultant and she's doing rly great this lady is so crazy about me, she readily helps me with stufs, all I need do is ask. Known her for a year and 7months.

3rd is a 23yr black australian mid-wife/nurse, this one fights anyone she notices flirts with me on my wall, met her on fb, after 2yrs she made me know how much she fell for me overtime and wish I'm hers, she suprises me with money in my account, little sums though and now wanting to send me huge sum so I can start up one of my proposed businesses and also rly settle so when she comes we can be together in a house of my own and not lodge her in a hotel, which I'm delaying jst coz I wana make a choice first of them all. This one, already to her, we in a relationship and she can be very possessive.known her for 4yrs now

4th is a 29 yr old ugandan, master holder from an indian uni, working with a multi national, met her on fb, she professed love to me after like 1yr, she wants me to further promising to sponsor and planing to relocate to naija so we start a massive business together, know her for close to 3yrs. This one can be so matured in everything even emotions.

But I wana be careful of not choosing girl coz of money or material stuffs, and also discard d rest without hurting them so much. jst a young man who needs advice, critics are welcome.

So I got married to the second lady in 2019 and we're blessed with a handsome boy already and preparing to relocate to canada because of naija dwindling economy & insecurity which affected my farm business big time. How time flies
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by feldido(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2016
Go for the first

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Legalkhaddie(f): 12:38pm On May 30, 2016
Pray about them, hopefully you might choose the right one!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 30, 2016
The one big pass me....lemme call Mimzy

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2016
Legalkhaddie:
Pray about them, hopefully you might choose the right one!
Yes , I'm on that, and thanks
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
The one big pass me....lemme call Mimzy

Lolz.. If you ask me, na who I go ask grin
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:44pm On May 30, 2016
Be wary of the Australian if you don't wanna end up with an ice-pick burried in your back. She sounds very unstable. I can understand jealousy, but not having enough restraint & go lashing out on people in a public platform sounds a bit nutty to me.

The Ugandan sounds more like a better choice imo.

But if I were to be frank with you, I'd say marry none of them because if either of them were what you're searching for you'd have known without needing to do all this eeny-meeny-moneey-mo. You'd just know!
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 30, 2016
mimzy:

Lolz.. If you ask me, na who I go ask grin
na only you I fit ask oo.....abeg make I call Smellymouth too

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 30, 2016
Op im gonna be very blunt with you.

from all indications, you are not in love with any of these ladies, you are simply keeping them cos of one material gain or the other.

My advise? It all still boils down back to you, sit yourself down and ask yourself... If you were to spend the rest of your life with any of these ladies and you'll be the one to take 100% responsibility of the home, who will it be

Wish you luck...

whiteybankz:
Dear nairalanders, I thought I should share my probs with u for advice especially from the married and experienced matured ones, and pls critics, do am with mercy lol… gonna make this short

But I wana be careful of choosing a girl coz of money or material stuffs, and also discard d rest without hurting them so much. jst a young man who needs advice, critics are welcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Be wary of the Australian if you don't wanna end up with an ice-pick burried in your back. She sounds very unstable. I can understand jealousy, but not having enough restraint & go lashing out on people in a public platform sounds a bit nutty to me.

The Ugandan sounds more like a better choice imo.

But if I were to be frank with you, I'd say marry none of them because if either of them were what you're searching for you'd have known without needing to do all this eeny-meeny-moneey-mo. You'd just know!

No, she does the lashing privately and those ppl msg me to report.
Truly, I have a thang more for the yoruba lady…but that shouldn't be enough reason to piCk her, should it?
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by 4reala(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2016
There is something u are yet to do. Dat is working on ur self. Cos from all u've stated here, u are looking for someone u can rely on(Financially). It is wen u start learning on how to take responsibilities and not rely on women. Then u knw dat u are ready to settle down

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by halfricanadian(f): 12:51pm On May 30, 2016
See as u confuse ursef

B very careful not to end up with d wrong person

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2016
mimzy:

from all indications, you are not in love with any of these ladies, you are simply keeping them cos of one material gain or the other.

My advise? It all still boils down back to you, sit yourself down and ask yourself... If you were to spend the rest of your life with any of these ladies and you'll be the one to take 100% responsibility of the home, who will it be

Wish you luck...
Good rhetoric question, thanks a lot, food for thought

Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 30, 2016
Smh! lipsrsealed

Wait...You're dating All of 'em at once
Some Player, You Are! I'm Almost impressed!

Marry All of 'em...Except the Ugandan. she's not A Nurse. lipsrsealed

dunno what you lots gain from playing with people's feelings. Guy hoe!
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2016
mimzy:

Wish you luck...

Good rhetoric question, thanks a lot, food for thought
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 30, 2016
lol u dont love any of them ,because if you did u wouldnt have gone for another
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:55pm On May 30, 2016
whiteybankz:

No, she does the lashing privately and those ppl msg me to report.
Truly, I have a thang more for the yoruba lady…but that shouldn't be enough reason to piCk her, should it?

Dude still, the lack of restraint should be a huge red flag. You aren't even in an official relationship just yet but she's already terrorizing anyone she perceives as a threat to your pseudo-relationship. Imagine what she'll do once you're truly "HERS".

If you have a "thing" for the Yoruba lady, then maybe that's what you should explore. Sounds like a more plausible reason, than the other things you listed in your initial post.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2016
4reala:
There is something u are yet to do. Dat is working on ur self. Cos from all u've stated here, u are looking for someone u can rely on(Financially). It is wen u start learning on how to take responsibilities and not rely on women. Then u knw dat u are ready to settle down
bros truly from my heart, I'm not looking for who to rely on financialy in any woman, trust me bros, all of em jst happen to always offer me one help or the other, I'm a hustler myself and rly growing fast.but thanks sir
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by ronald4lif(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2016
4reala:

Very apt. More like a gigolo who sees these women as a springboard to success. When he's financially stable it'll dawn on him that they were just there for the financial undergird.
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Smh! lipsrsealed

Wait...You're dating All of 'em at once
Some Player, You Are! I'm Almost impressed!

Marry All of 'em...Except the Ugandan. she's not A Nurse. lipsrsealed

dunno what you lots gain from playing with people's feelings. Guy hoe!
I'm not dating any officialy, God knws I didn't ask any of em out
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Dude still, the lack of restraint should be a huge red flag. You aren't even in an official relationship just yet but she's already terrorizing anyone she perceives as a threat to your pseudo-relationship. Imagine what she'll do once you're truly "HERS".

If you have a "thing" for the Yoruba lady, then maybe that's what you should explore. Sounds like a more plausible reason, than the other things you listed in your initial post.
I thought about that, thanks a lot I do appreciate

She's the one I married & we have a handsome boy already, thanks
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 30, 2016
whiteybankz:

I'm not dating any officialy, God knws I didn't ask any of em out
you led 'em on...
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:05pm On May 30, 2016
whiteybankz:

I thought about that, thanks a lot I do appreciate

Thought about what, the Yoruba lady situation or your Aussie ticking time bomb? grin
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2016
ronald4lif:

Very apt. More like a gigolo who sees these women as a springboard to success. When he's financially stable it'll dawn on him that they were just there for the financial undergird.
Bros u are totally wrong for that, but I don't have to defend myself. Thanks though
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Thought about what, the Yoruba lady situation or your Aussie ticking time bomb? grin

The aussie ticking d time bomb lol, she jst too possesive and aggresivee, that scares me …thank u
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:14pm On May 30, 2016
whiteybankz:

The aussie ticking d time bomb lol, she jst too possesive and aggresivee, that scares me …thank u

Ok. You should be scared. You don't wanna feature in an episode of Snapped: women who kill grin

One down, 3 to go tongue Has your head cleared a bit? Just go for the one you feel a thing for & leave the rest to find their own soulmates. It's not right that you're hogging all these women without any sincere intention on your part. It's not fair.
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 30, 2016
whiteybankz:

I'm a 27 year old guy with little businesses here and there trying to enlarge and be stable, with a promising future, plans to settle down in 2-3years time.
my prob now is who to choose as I have these 4 really close female friends with promising futures, who are crazy about me from all indications. the first is from crossriver, a 20yr old nursing girl still in school, who in d course of our frndship developed strong feelings and offered me her land when I wanted to start my snail farming which is doing well now, known her for 2yrs now.

2nd is a 25yr old yoruba lady, who is a nurse, health/nutrition consultant and she's doing rly great this lady is so crazy about me, she readily helps me with stufs, all I need do is ask. Known her for a year and 7months.

3rd is a 23yr black australian mid-wife/nurse, this one fights anyone she notices flirts with me on my wall, met her on fb, after 2yrs she made me know how much she fell for me overtime and wish I'm hers, she suprises me with money in my account, little sums though and now wanting to send me huge sum so I can start up one of my proposed businesses and also rly settle so when she comes we can be together in a house of my own and not lodge her in a hotel, which I'm delaying jst coz I wana make a choice first of them all. This one, already to her, we in a relationship and she can be very possessive.known her for 4yrs now

4th is a 29 yr old ugandan, master holder from an indian uni, working with a multi national, met her on fb, she professed love to me after like 1yr, she wants me to further promising to sponsor and planing to relocate to naija so we start a massive business together, know her for close to 3yrs. This one can be so matured in everything even emotions.

But I wana be careful of not choosing girl coz of money or material stuffs, and also discard d rest without hurting them so much. jst a young man who needs advice, critics are welcome

I like this kind of situation. Do this :
Get four pieces of paper
Write the name of them girls on each
roll the papers
throw them up into the air
randomly pick any of them rolled papers
That one you're holding is your partner.
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by ronald4lif(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2016
whiteybankz:

Bros u are totally wrong for that, but I don't have to defend myself. Thanks though

Mate, most of the time guys who sought for friendship from women abroad on social media sites like Facebook are either looking for financial assistance or an easier route to entry visas. That may not have been your intent but your narrative have the blueprint of someone seeking for financial freedom.

There was no where in your inditing where you mentioned if you have any emotional feelings towards any of these women or if any makes you feel happy, it was centralised on what they did and keep doing for you. That's a signal of a leech, fam.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 30, 2016
Whiteybankz,

You don't love any of the 4 girls you mentioned.

Frankly speaking, I doubt if you understand what love is.

It sounds like you are looking for someone to provide financial (and sexual) favors on ur way to financial success.

Love isn't about what a person can give you.

It's about giving. And knowing and seeing a person's imperfections and still wanting to be with that person through thick and thin.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by halfricanadian(f): 1:30pm On May 30, 2016
Julianyao:

I like this kind of situation. Do this :
Get four pieces of paper
Write the name of them girls on each
roll the papers
throw them up into the air
randomly pick any of them rolled papers
That one you're holding is your partner.
lol dats called playing with ones destiny wat if devil now wants to purnish op nd giv him d one dat scares him d most to pick

U wicked o
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Cutehector(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2016
Wow I can see a lot of wise comments here especially from mimzy

You should keep them as friends op... when someone does good for u, u tell them thank u. grin

They all have feelings for u.. yes

But do u have feelings for anyone? If ur answer is no,

Den case closed
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol dats called playing with ones destiny wat if devil now wants to purnish op nd giv him d one dat scares him d most to pick

U wicked o
I'm not. There's a meaning behind that. That post encapsulates much of my philosophy. There's no justifiable reason to pick one over another; We are all the same, with our good sides and defects. The substance of love is commitment. He should be able to pick any and make it work....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave / Ladies, Can You Rock This See Through Ankara Dress? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.