Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner (3399 Views)

"Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Ginaz(f): 1:47pm On May 30, 2016
If it's girl na, everybody will scream Gold digger and olosho. What will you na call o.p? undecided

I no go talk o, o.p marry goat I don't care. sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by halfricanadian(f): 1:48pm On May 30, 2016
Julianyao:

I'm not. There's a meaning behind that. That post encapsulates much of my philosophy. There's no justifiable reason to pick one over another; We are all the same, with our good sides and defects. The substance of love is commitment. He should be able to pick any and make it work....

Awwwww thats lovely but dats done with games

Cos in reality nd real life issues u just dont toss papers around to choose u use ur cognitive senses nd ability abeg
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwww thats lovely but dats done with games

Cos in reality nd real life issues u just dont toss papers around to choose u use ur cognitive senses nd ability abeg
I'm not necessarily telling the lad to do what I posted up there. My msg is that he shouldn't bother thinking about the choice to make, he should go ahead, choose randomly and be prepared to deal with the upside and downside. Sometimes reason get in the way of living, and this brings regrets (in the the future) after choices have been made.

Not sometimes but most times.
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by halfricanadian(f): 2:03pm On May 30, 2016
Julianyao:

I'm not necessarily telling the lad to do what I posted up there. My msg is that he shouldn't bother thinking about the choice to make, he should go ahead, choose randomly and be prepared to deal with the upside and downside. Sometimes reason get in the way of living, and this brings regrets (in the the future) after choices have been made.

grin grin grin grin i like u
Actually was playing with u

Op caused all dat for himself

He cud av just stick with one

Bt guys always av dis mentality dere is a girl better dan d one im with now

Well op is wat pastor ashimolowo calls commitment phobic
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin i like u Actually was playing with u
Thanks! Like you too.
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 30, 2016
There is nothing wrong in relying on someone financially but when you get her/his hopes up without a just reason, I hope you get burnt, really bad. WTH are you to play with feelingd of not just one but four people. I hope you make the wrong choice. We shall be waiting grin
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin i like u
Actually was playing with u

Are you by chance what your username imply? just curious.
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by halfricanadian(f): 3:05pm On May 30, 2016
Julianyao:

Are you by chance what your username imply? just curious.

grin grin grin grin not really o .
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin not really o .
OK. BTW, I'd like to chat with you some more.
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by halfricanadian(f): 3:24pm On May 30, 2016
Julianyao:

OK. BTW, I'd like to chat with you some more.

Ok smiley
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok smiley
You OK with chatting on this platform or some place different?
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by halfricanadian(f): 3:34pm On May 30, 2016
Julianyao:

You OK with chatting on this platform or some place different?

Any whr
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Any whr
Whatsapp then. You take pm? so I'll msg my contact.
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by halfricanadian(f): 3:42pm On May 30, 2016
Julianyao:

Whatsapp then. You take pm? so I'll msg my contact.

Lets start from here first which is d bed before we take it to d bedroom which is pm grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 30, 2016
grin
halfricanadian:

Lets start from here first which is d bed before we take it to d bedroom which is pm grin grin grin grin
badt girl
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm OK with that, but don't you think it's better if it's a little bit private?
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2016
ronald4lif:

Mate, most of the time guys who sought for friendship from women abroad on social media sites like Facebook are either looking for financial assistance or an easier route to entry visas. That may not have been your intent but your narrative have the blueprint of someone seeking for financial freedom.

There was no where in your inditing where you mentioned if you have any emotional feelings towards any of these women or if any makes you feel happy, it was centralised on what they did and keep doing for you. That's a signal of a leech, fam.
For the records, I didn't sought for any of em online, the two of em I got to know from fb were d ones who added me and started convo truthfully…

I didn't need to start saying how much I love em or like em, the story was on d basis that I love em all, just not equally our, I jst need one to take as one and only thats y I seeked for u guy'ss advice…thnnks tho
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2016
Julianyao:

I like this kind of situation. Do this :
Get four pieces of paper
Write the name of them girls on each
roll the papers
throw them up into the air
randomly pick any of them rolled papers
That one you're holding is your partner.
Wow but just like that? Funy though, but this is a serious issue bro
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Ok. You should be scared. You don't wanna feature in an episode of Snapped: women who kill grin

One down, 3 to go tongue Has your head cleared a bit? Just go for the one you feel a thing for & leave the rest to find their own soulmates. It's not right that you're hogging all these women without any sincere intention on your part. It's not fair.
Thanks, but bae it's not what u think, they all know we aint officially dating, it's not like I'm decieving any, no, it all jst grew coz from inception I was trynna not hurt em by jst kiping up…
true thing is, most girls I make frnds with end up falling for me in d name of "nice, caring, blabla” how do I throw it @their face, infact, if I dnt call a new female frnd of jst a month acquaintance she start complaining I forget her blabla coz of my baes abi, u no d girlie thing
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:38pm On May 30, 2016
whiteybankz:

Thanks, but bae it's not what u think, they all know we aint officially dating, it's not like I'm decieving any, no, it all jst grew coz from inception I was trynna not hurt em by jst kiping up…
true thing is, most girls I make frnds with end up falling for me in d name of "nice, caring, blabla” how do I throw it @their face, infact, if I dnt call a new female frnd of jst a month acquaintance she start complaining I forget her blabla coz of my baes abi, u no d girlie thing

Lol, you must be smokin hot & irresistible then tongue
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
you led 'em on...

By being nice and frndly? Ok, so how can I stop being me?
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, you must be smokin hot then & irresistible then tongue
Lol, am I?
Not. Even my looks, u don't get it do u?
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:42pm On May 30, 2016
whiteybankz:

Lol, am I?
Not. Even my looks, u don't get it do u?

No, I don't get it. What's your secret? tongue
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2016
Sunxylove:
lol u dont love any of them ,because if you did u wouldnt have gone for another
Go for another how?
I'm not dating any of them, and they know it, all these started from being jst frnds
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No, I don't get it. What's your secret? tongue
well, what dey say in comon about me is dey jst love my personality, coupled with my look, the 29yr old ugandan especially,
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:51pm On May 30, 2016
whiteybankz:

well, what dey say in comon about me is dey jst love my personality, coupled with my look, the 29yr old ugandan especially,

Lol, OK. Well sounds like you have the winning combo then.
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2016
Targaeryian:

Whiteybankz,

You don't love any of the 4 girls you mentioned.

Frankly speaking, I doubt if you understand what love is.

It sounds like you are looking for someone to provide financial (and sexual) favors on ur way to financial success.

Love isn't about what a person can give you.

It's about giving. And knowing and seeing a person's imperfections and still wanting to be with that person through thick and thin.

I mentioned all the monies stuff jst so u'all can rly know dey want me and not decieving me, if I'm about money and all that, I'd have jst played em all and kip collecting and asking, look I'm even delaying d aussie's plan of sending d mony she wants to, coz it might mean she's buying me with all that, I'm not what u think tho
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 30, 2016
whiteybankz:
Wow but just like that? Funy though, but this is a serious issue bro
Look within the thread; you'll find where I explained my funny post.
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Wow I can see a lot of wise comments here especially from mimzy

You should keep them as friends op... when someone does good for u, u tell them thank u. grin

They all have feelings for u.. yes

But do u have feelings for anyone? If ur answer is no,

Den case closed
I have, but not equally, but maybe feeling of pity, the yoruba lady tho
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2016
Julianyao:

I'm not. There's a meaning behind that. That post encapsulates much of my philosophy. There's no justifiable reason to pick one over another; We are all the same, with our good sides and defects. The substance of love is commitment. He should be able to pick any and make it work....

Rightly said, u understand what I'm going thru
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2016
Ginaz:
If it's girl na, everybody will scream Gold digger and olosho. What will you na call o.p? undecided

I no go talk o, o.p marry goat I don't care. sad
Haba, atleast I no sleep with any of them, where's d olosho word coming from
Re: Please Help, I Have The Problem Of Chosing A Partner by whiteybankz(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, OK. Well sounds like you have the winning combo then.
Lol thanks, but trust me it's a prob for me if u understand,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun, judges, Adress This Lacuna Of A Rule As Regards The Miss Nairaland Contest / See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.