Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 AM

Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos (7284 Views)

Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / Breaking.. A Student Just Shot Dead At IMSU Front Gate Right NOW!!(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by viviangist: 12:35pm On May 30, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by viviangist: 12:36pm On May 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by Greenback: 12:36pm On May 30, 2016
Worse tragedy will befall the zoo armed forces..blood be upon their heads. We have never heard of the armed forces employing same action on the rampaging and murderous fulani herdsmen,perharps their cows are too 'small' to be visible..They will never escape judgment..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 30, 2016
Which way Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by Firefire(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
I begi make una give us break with all this dead body pictures.

If you value your life stay away from gangsterism, Nigeria is not smiling. angry

Sorry for my comment.

reluctantly, RIP. embarassed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by theDEVILisHERE: 12:48pm On May 30, 2016
viviangist:
Live Updates and Full Stories with Photos on ... http://www.viviangist.com/may-30th-2016-biafra-remembrance-day-photos-and-live-updates

They had better start shooting and killing the soldiers back if they know what is good for them

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by DullardBuhari(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2016
it can Neva stop the sun from rising...... All hail igbos

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

If you value your life stay away from gangsterism, Nigeria is not smiling. angry

Sorry for my comment.

Oboy, I feel you.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by DullardBuhari(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

Sorry for my comment.

Bros I Dont believe u are this stupid.. Or maybe u aren't d firefire I know... So peaceful secession is gangsterism... U are a daft bro

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by DullardBuhari(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Oboy, I feel you.

Shine my shoe biko

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by okpanaokpoko(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2016
In fela's voice

1 Like

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by ever811(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2016
I will like to know the place that they were killed b/4 I comment, cause I called my friend in that area to know if the news is true..but he told me he is selling in his shop right now..that even some military men came nd patronize him...so if ,somebody is killed in his house place of work at this hour of the day,then it will be condemnable but were u go about disturbing people's peace it should be congratulations to the gallant soldiers.. R.I.P to the death though.. in ur next life u should be able to know the difference between BUHARI and NNAMDI KANU..alias Oga diletor ..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by prebest4: 12:53pm On May 30, 2016
Y the killing again,must buhari be wicked,pls what is the current situation now

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

Sorry for my comment.

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by Firefire(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2016
DullardBuhari:

Bros I Dont believe u are this stupid.. Or maybe u aren't d firefire I know... So peaceful secession is gangsterism... U are a daft bro

Am sorry to disappoint you, all peaceful secession involving coming into the street should be suspended with immediate effect. Other peaceful means should be employed. NIGERIA IS BLEEDING. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2016
Greenback:
Worse tragedy will befall the zoo armed forces..blood be upon their heads. We have never heard of the armed forces employing same action on the rampaging and murderous fulani herdsmen,perharps their cows are too 'small' to be visible..They will never escape judgment..

The wise ones among your.people are in their shops in Lagos making money.

And you're here putting your life on the line for what? angry angry

Better go find something better to do.

Firefire:
Sorry for my comment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by DullardBuhari(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

Am sorry to disappoint you, all peaceful secession involving coming into the street should be suspended with immediate effect. Other peaceful means should be employed. NIGERIA IS BLEEDING. angry

And what has the peaceful protest on d street hav to do with ur dead Nigeria under my administration?

Please please stop Dis madness.. Kip ur hatred aside

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by Dandeson1(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2016
Biafra or death

1 Like

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 1:03pm On May 30, 2016
viviangist:
Live Updates and Full Stories with Photos on ... http://www.viviangist.com/may-30th-2016-biafra-remembrance-day-photos-and-live-updates

Why don't you stop this nonsense, you promise people to keep vigil on your site for on the spot reports and updates.. But u are here posting trash on someone else's business while you left yours un-updated..

Shouldn't the correct thing be, you post the news on your site then flash it here to direct people to read full gist of yours..

Wake up!
Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by SosaHD(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2016
the problem with nigeria is that we have so many mediocres in this country and they won't say the truth maybe because it's not happening in their tribes, so they can go ahead shooting agitators
sometimes I wonder how some folks up north will see it, if Jonathan actually handled boko haram this way, harassing innoent people in borno to produce boko haram. there are some certain things you don't do as a president if you have peaceful motives but some people just like their religion don't have conscience
we don't actually need religion that much what we need is empathy and without empathy where will you religion lead you, you kill people in the name of religion and feel its the will of what nonsense u believe in,
that religion is the first curse to human race on earth, y'all can ban me
but timidity is a sin to me

9 Likes

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by Greenback: 1:14pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

The wise ones among your.people are in their shops in Lagos making money.

And you're here putting your life on the line for what? angry angry

Better go find something better to do.

guy,i aint igbo,am Benin and am @sea onboard ship..buh that doesn stop me from sympathising with these freedom fighters..we all need what they and the nda are fighting for..TRUE FEDERALISM

9 Likes

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by DullardBuhari(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You must be talking about your sister or na your mama ukwu, wey dem dey among the 99.9% Kanu condemned.

Lol... How much? Knack am nail biko grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by Greenback: 1:18pm On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

hmmmm,s.t.o.m.a.c.h i.n.f.r.a.s.t.r.u.c.t.u.r.e!

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by franchizy(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2016
Very good. I love this. Hands joined to hands, the wicked shall never go unpunished.
God bless Nigerian Army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by Olamilakes22(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 30, 2016
DullardBuhari:

He isn't daft, he just said the gospel truth. Stay away from such suicidal protest and re-evaluate your strategies. Don't fall prey to some brainless fools sitting in one radio station in UK.
The new sherifat, one herdsman at 'Aso Rock' values cows more than human lives and won't back down in his onslaught untill ICC stares him in the face. The peaceful protest may continue in foreign lands, but in Nigeria hell no. Innocent lives are being sacrificed without much results. A shift from these protest to something more bitting is needed and only then can you knock the government off its feet to the negotiation table.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by Olamilakes22(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2016
Chiwude:
He isn't daft, he just said the gospel truth. Stay away from such suicidal protest and re-evaluate your strategies. Don't fall prey to some brainless fools sitting in one radio station in UK.
undecided
Chiwude:
Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by Sanchez01: 1:27pm On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

Sorry for my comment.

You don't need to apologize. What you asserted is nothing but the Gospel truth. The dead is dead already and their families bear the loss. You can't rise against a nation and scream blue murder when something goes wrong. They already signed their death sentence the moment they chose to come out this morning. God bless the Nigerian Army.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by overall90: 1:27pm On May 30, 2016
okpanaokpoko:
In fela's voice

stop decieving people,that picture has nothing to do with todays events
Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2016
Greenback:

guy,i aint igbo,am Benin and am @sea onboard ship..buh that doesn stop me from sympathising with these freedom fighters..we all need what they and the nda are fighting for..TRUE FEDERALISM

What we need is unity and togetherness.

Not even at this times. Their agitations are looking like they don't want Nigeria to work.

At least not these times.

Please help me catch one sardine fish for garri. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos by Dymaco(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

Sorry for my comment.

thunder fire your future idiot...

its it a must that Nigeria should be one

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debt Weighs Down National Assembly- Daily Trust / Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy / Lagos Police Attempts To Cover Up Shooting Of Banker & Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.