Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs (37325 Views)

PDP: Why Makarfi Faction Is Wooing Aggrieved APC Chiefs – sheriff Faction / Ekweremadu Must Go, APC Chiefs Insist / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Chinatownm(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

And will say it again, the Judiciary is Nigeria's biggest problem, followed closely by Corrupt Politicians. The worst Societies in the World, are those that have corrupt Judges who have been proven to be Bribe takers.

Saying Buhari does not have a Certificate, is tantamount to Donald Trump saying the President of the United States was not Born in the United States. This Judge with this Ruling, is only out to embarrass the Office and the Person of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

We will weed out all the CORRUPT JUDGES one by one and their JAIL TERM is assured, even if they eat papers for breakfast like Metuh, or be crying like a 5 Month Old like Kalu the Biafran.

Now to the Writer, insinuating this is somehow connected to the Vice President. Be Careful with the way you allow your conspiracy theory, overtake your common sense of reasoning.

The VEEPEE has no hands in this.

Lastly, let us even assume President Buhari is even not Educated,let us assume he was not a General, let us assume he has never ruled Nigeria before, let us assume he had not attended some of the best Military Trainings in the World.

Let us assume President Buhari is an illiterate Farmer.

This Illiterate Farmer is ONE BILLION TIMES more Intelligent, than the CLUELESS one with a PHD in Cluelessness.

To those Praying that somehow, this Judge will somehow MIRACULOUSLY bring GEJ BACK, it is tantamount to saying Pastor Ajiboye will convert to a CELE PASTOR.

Not happening.

After reading ur submissions, I kept on wondering why u went to school in the first place.

If according to ur gospel, Buhari Neva had any education and he is one billion times better than sum1 with PhD? What's that ur name again.

3 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by timibofa1: 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
To show us your certificate don turn Waec abi Zombie?

2 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by tuniski: 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
Coldfeets:
smiley

I see corruption fighting back.

What happened to the statement of result he presented during the election?

These wailers sef!

Certificate, certificate, certificate... like say you wan chop the thing sef.

Mtcheeewww

No wonder Obj talk am say even Jesus cannot conduct an undisputed election for we country.

He never presented any statement of result. What was flying around then was just media stuff. Don't be zombied!!

2 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by ransomed: 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
buchilino:

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE NORTHERNER
::-- I am sure you are allergic to the truth. I still repeat that both of them can do anything to make money.
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Klington: 4:02pm On May 30, 2016
ordinary ssce certificate they cannot provide n they said they are sincere..wia is liar mohammed enter oluwale market go buy am for baba 70 nah grin

2 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by slap1(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2016
Osama10:
I just don't seem to understand this man, back then in Unique Uniport towards final year we all did Certificate Verification, I went to Benin WAEC Office to get my own.

Just produce the Certificate and shame the devil for once.

He no get certificate na, will he kill himself? cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by timibofa1: 4:07pm On May 30, 2016
That NEPA bill. Abi u no dey sham as ur zombie dey disgrace us every whr.D oda day he sit for sit wey belong to Niger president. If speak among other Presidents u go deny am. Wetin

2 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by yahmohy27: 4:08pm On May 30, 2016
Howmon:
Anyone ever thought about the court sacking Buhari and declaring GEJ? It's a probability. All options are opened

If GEJ is declared winner, APC will learn an important lesson, they are best at opposition and not necessarily at leadership.

All those who decamped from PDP will..... themselves.

LaiMohammed will start a school of political opposition where he will teach propagand techniques.

GEJ will possibly be wiser

BH will technically ressurect
NDA will disappear
IPOB will continue their agitations.

PMB will go back to farm
As for Fayose That guy will become a political godfather.

EFCC may be merged with ministry of health, house inspection unit.
see the biggest DREAMER
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by kels4fun(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2016
Alimi Sulaiman: "Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications To Be President"
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by ASL33: 4:09pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

And will say it again, the Judiciary is Nigeria's biggest problem, followed closely by Corrupt Politicians. The worst Societies in the World, are those that have corrupt Judges who have been proven to be Bribe takers.

Saying Buhari does not have a Certificate, is tantamount to Donald Trump saying the President of the United States was not Born in the United States. This Judge with this Ruling, is only out to embarrass the Office and the Person of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

We will weed out all the CORRUPT JUDGES one by one and their JAIL TERM is assured, even if they eat papers for breakfast like Metuh, or be crying like a 5 Month Old like Kalu the Biafran.

Now to the Writer, insinuating this is somehow connected to the Vice President. Be Careful with the way you allow your conspiracy theory, overtake your common sense of reasoning.

Lastly, let us even assume President Buhari is even not Educated,let us assume he was not a General, let us assume he has never ruled Nigeria before, let us assume he had not attended some of the best Military Trainings in the World.

This Illiterate Farmer is ONE BILLION TIMES more Intelligent, than the CLUELESS one with a PHD in Cluelessness.

To those Praying that somehow, this Judge will somehow MIRACULOUSLY bring GEJ BACK, it is tantamount to saying Pastor Ajiboye will convert to a CELE PASTOR.

Not happening.

let me borrow a line from most nairalanders " If Saraki is not guilty why is he running from court to court to stop his trial" HungerBad, why can't you apply the same logic to this case at hand. If pmb has the certificate let him present it and the case will be closed b4 it started. Thou nothing will come out of the case we all know.

1 Like

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Bigchief46(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2016
Utchgirl:

Logically,it's APC dt won d election and nt Buhari.So if peradventure, Buhari is found guilty,APC wil provide anoda person 2 occupy dt position.So,my point is dt PDP/Johnathan is nt an option here. I think we hv a similar case @ Kogi elections last yr. They r almost d same issue if dt wil be d case.
Sorry Sir; if the Court holds that Buhari was not qualified ab initio to contest; the LEGAL IMPLICATION is that the APC fielded no candidate at the election for office of President. The party that came second and its candidate will be declared winner of the election
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by queencalipso(f): 4:13pm On May 30, 2016
Pyno30:
Sadly i'm not a northern bro. Buh it's the #fact.
What's the fact in what you typed? Will you be allowed to write jamb without a weac cert? Even if you did write with a forged cert, you will be disqualified when caught and probably jailed for it. So why should bubu's case be different? There is a requirement for contesting for political office in Nigeria which of course is waec cert. If the president have it, he should tender it and save himself and APC from the embarrassment but if not, he should honourably resign as the man on integrity that he is.
But of course bubu is far from intergrity; he is corruption personified for contesting without the basic requirement.
He that come to equity, must come with clean hands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Eluwilussit(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

You are very dumb. When Trump challenged Obama, what did Obama do? He showed the whole world his birth certificate. Pmb is the president now. Let him show the whole world his certificate. If he has lost it, fine. In that case, he can go to waec and get a copy. Showing us a statement of result from his school isn't good enough.

Pmb lacks integrity. He is not qualified to fight corruption. In sane societies, pmb should have been jailed for perjury. The judge is very right to entertain the application.

Gej is gone for good. Nobody wants him back. Stop derailing the topic with gej. It is about Buhari's certificate. Don't be an idiiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Adieza(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2016
it was copied from http://www.leapfame.com. Check there for more info
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Festy4u(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=46109304]I have said it before.

Not happening.

What the heck are you here ranting about the judiciary being Nigeria's problem. Is it not corruption on itself that the president refused providing a mere "WASC certificate" as a provision for contesting the presidential race in the first place. You are quoting Trump's attack on Obama birth place (whether or not he was born in the US) and what silence the whole issue? a simple provision of the birth certificate of Obama indicating he was born in Hawaii. Don't you think the president should do same and save the nation of a monumental disgrace caused by a "mere certificate" owned by millions of Nigerians? undecided
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by buchilino(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2016
ransomed:
::-- I am sure you are allergic to the truth. I still repeat that both of them can do anything to make money.

SO WITHOUT PROOF, I CALL UR MAMA A HARLOT, IT BECOMES D TRUTH?. LIKE I SAID SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE NORTHERNER.
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by 9japride(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2016
queencalipso:

What's the fact in what you typed? Will you be allowed to write jamb without a weac cert? Even if you did write with a forged cert, you will be disqualified when caught and probably jailed for it. So why should bubu's case be different? There is a requirement for contesting for political office in Nigeria which of course is waec cert. If the president have it, he should tender it and save himself and APC from the embarrassment but if not, he should honourably resign as the man on integrity that he is.
But of course bubu is far from intergrity; he is corruption personified for contesting without the basic requirement.
[color=#006600][/color]

U r very right. Buhari has to obey the constitution there is no two way about it. Any body calling Buhari a saint is a liar. Humans are prone to negative attitude.

1 Like

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Jowonloju(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Apc Una Welldone

We the citizens find the ruiling welcoming considering that it came at the right time, we strongly suspect that the said judge is working for the good of the poor man, which is a welcome idea.

APC is a scam!
Say 'we the IPOB' stop hidden, Ipob indeed.
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Pyno30: 4:44pm On May 30, 2016
queencalipso:

Oyah go and remove him.
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 30, 2016
The court should convict his man of Perjury

He lied on his INEC form!

Buhari should step down and let Professor Yemi Osibanjo carry on, I am sure he will make a better President

1 Like

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by linusbnn(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

You just took your time to type ABSOLUTELY NONSENSTICAL RUBBISH. If you have certificate,and I'm telling you that you don't have,what is there to go where you kept it and bring it out to shame me. I wonder if you have a first leaving school certificate self
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by cyberguy72(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

Oshogbo weed is very intoxicatng
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by BeauHomme: 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
What exactly are you saying?!
There's a constitutional requirement for eligibility in elections in Nigeria. You can call up any lawyer friend of yours for some education.

I put the blame for this embarrassment at the feet of the president's legal team. For whatever reason, they failed to give this case its due attention.

Let's see as this plays out

HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 30, 2016
At what point did justice ademola adeniyi become a PDP man?

This Judge was the same judge on the case before election and he handled all electoral matters.

He was the same Judge that did not throw Tambuwal out of office when PDP went to court to force Tambuwal to vacate office

He was the same Judge who refused to give this certificate issue accelerated hearing just because of the election

So why on earth is he being accused of being a PDP man?
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 30, 2016
. Justice Adeniyi Ademola refused an ex-parte application by the PDP, in which it sought to restrain the defendants from among others, altering the House’s leadership.

He ordered the party to put the defendants on notice and adjourned to yesterday.

http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/pdp-sues-tambuwal-ihedioha-others-alleges-plot-to-change-houses-leadership/
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Roadmike(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

why this hype and noise.

This case is as simple as A B C…..

this exactly is the beauty of democracy, we are all stakeholders and the worst part is the APC and their supporters are so intolerable and fake democrats, why assume all manner of unrelated issue. Even alluding that the is the our problem. W

Must we be glad and happy with rulings that favour us and object to those that do no ?

this is the simplest of all request, PRESENT YOUR SCHOOL CERT.

Yet the vindictive President fired the Military Officer that says his cert. was not in the file. Is that the Solution.
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 30, 2016
. A Nigerian court on Wednesday postponed judgment on a legal challenge disputing the eligibility of opposition leader Muhammadu Buhari to stand in this weekend's general election because he cannot produce his secondary school leaving certificate.

Buhari's All Progressives Congress claim the petition is part of a ruling party plot to disqualify its 72-year-old candidate days before Saturday's vote.

"The suit has been adjourned to the 22nd and 23rd of April, 2015," judge Ademola Adeniyi told the Federal High Court in the capital, Abuja.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3011024/Nigeria-court-delays-ruling-Buharis-school-certificate.html
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by ransomed: 5:06pm On May 30, 2016
buchilino:

SO WITHOUT PROOF, I CALL UR MAMA A HARLOT, IT BECOMES D TRUTH?. LIKE I SAID SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE NORTHERNER.
::-- Most harlots are Ibos, yorubas, Edos, Kalabaris and Deltans. This is true and i emphasize that these people can do anything for money.
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 30, 2016
This is how APc are destroying Nigeria,

At what point did they realise that this judge is a PDP man?

This man is simply doing his job

He ruled against PDP so many times!
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by adconline(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

What a display of congenital idiocy and Ebolanized brain!! Same court ruled in favour of Buhari to contest in the last election without presenting his certificate.
Same court ruled in favour of Bola Tinubu at Code of Conduct Tribunal
Same court ruled in favour of Amechi and made him governor when he was in exile in Ghana
Same court ruled in favour of Oshiomole and affirmed him as the governor
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by idupaul: 5:23pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

You clearly wrote this for living
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Coldfeets: 5:35pm On May 30, 2016
tuniski:

He never presented any statement of result. What was flying around then was just media stuff. Don't be zombied!!

Media stuff you say?

Hmm, believe that; you'll believe anything.

The school that awarded the said certificate is still in existence. If you think or believe the statement of result that was presented does not represent the certificate, why don't you doubters do us the patriotic favour by going to the school to prove he's a fraudster since that will put an end to all this saga?

Nnaa na wa o! Nekwanu m okwu bikonu!

Remember what obasanjo said during the certificate saga prior to the general elections that Buhari is a General and a small boy like FFK cannot make him produce the certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.