Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill (7682 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? / Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by epstitch(f): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2009
Eyebrows add balance and coordination to your entire facial feature. To make your eyes pop even without a touch of makeup, your eyebrows have to be neatly tweezed and groomed, following the exact shape and arch of your natural brows. Most women however after tweezing and grooming still do not have a full definition of the brows. In this case, filling with a brow pencil is necessary.

Be sure to meet a professional to help you groom your brows. Its worth it all the time. However, filling the brows correctly takes time and practice.

Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by michy(f): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2009
i love very good eyebrows but i get confused most times of the perferct person colour to use. some will tell u to use eyeshadow to fill ur eyebrow. can u tell me the perfect eye pencil colour for the eye brow or the correct eye shadow colour
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by mohawkchic(f): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2009
~Good Job! I love the Eyeshadow colours used. . . The Brown Eyebrow filler Suits the Model too. . .

~I Like natural & proportional shaped brows. . . .I Love filling in my Brows too. . .Not always tho. . .

~I cudnt agree more on filling the brows correctly takes time and practice I had a few false starts w/ pencling in the entire brow. . .Gave me an unatural look. . . i kept at tho till i perfected the strokes of the brush/filler. . . .

~Loads of Tutorial vids on Youtube. .

~Ever thought of doing Tutorial vids & uploading on Youtube epstich? You do give give invaluable tips on make-up. .
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by tessybaby(f): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2009
The hairs on my eye brow is very black and everytime i use a brown colour eye pencil
it looks a type and i don't like the balck eye pencil
what can i use ( i don't want to cut off all the hair)
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by epstitch(f): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2009
michy:

i love very good eyebrows but i get confused most times of the perferct person colour to use. some will tell u to use eyeshadow to fill your eyebrow. can u tell me the perfect eye pencil colour for the eye brow or the correct eye shadow colour

Eyeshadows aren't used to fill the brows. Its a special kind of shadow called brow shadow - please be careful not to confuse the two.
However a goo alternative used all the time by makeup artists is the Brow pencil. The basic colour for our skin tone is Brown, so choose brown pencil in shades that sre best for your skin tone depending on how light or dark you are
tessybaby:

The hairs on my eye brow is very black and everytime i use a brown colour eye pencil
it looks a type and i don't like the balck eye pencil
what can i use ( i don't want to cut off all the hair)

Get a brow pencil in Brown black shade. No matter how dark your brow hairs are, it would sit in perfectly depending on your strokes and how you apply.

Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2009
Wow. . . . magical.
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by epstitch(f): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2009
For more tips and tricks on makeup, beauty and skin care, go to

http://beautybugger..com
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by busygirl(f): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2009
I love nice eyebrows. i fill mine with brown pencil everyday. I then trace it with a brow gold pencil. it works like magic. it takes a bit of time though to get good results but it's definately worth it.

Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by oyinda3(f): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
^ every single day? pretty pic btw

@epstitch, those make-overs are nice.
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by mohawkchic(f): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
~Love your Brow arch Busygirl. . . . Thread?

~I'm interested to know about the tracing bit. . .

~I dont like when people fill in the brows to get "Big Brows" grin It suits some people then looks kinda funny on some. . .

Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by busygirl(f): 12:41am On Aug 30, 2009
@mohawkchic, it's not threading. I fill my brows with brown pencil. I also shapen my real eyebrows with razor blade, all by myself. The tracing does take a bit of time to perfect. With lots of practice, you'ld be fine.
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by mohawkchic(f): 1:48am On Aug 30, 2009
~Oh OKies! Looks a lot like mine does when i have my brows thread. . .once the arch is there,its easy reshaping it. . . i've got so used to doing the threading,i've no longer got the patience to DIY my brows myself,plus i hate when i do DIY i get one arch thats just perfect & the other is lipsrsealed

~When you say Razor blade do you mean the Brow razor or the double edge dispenser packs of Razor blade? I use a brow shaper/razor to reshape. . .

Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by busygirl(f): 2:47am On Aug 30, 2009
i mean the derby extra blade cheesy
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by mohawkchic(f): 3:05am On Aug 30, 2009
~No Kidding! You get liver!! as you'll say! grin
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by epstitch(f): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2009
Thank you for your comments. Please ask whatever you might need help with and i'd be sure to get an explanatory reply back.

Call 07068545805, 08028665281

Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by bilqiss(f): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2009
Nice tips and pics, though the makeup (eye and lips) looks too heavy, even if for night events. Would like a pic showing minimal make-up and tips, thanks. Good job.
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by epstitch(f): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2009
bilqiss:

Nice tips and pics, though the makeup (eye and lips) looks too heavy, even if for night events. Would like a pic showing minimal make-up and tips, thanks. Good job.
Glad you observed that. The Pictures you see here are from video shoots and photography not daily makeovers that is why the makeup looks the way it is. You cant have a minimal daily makeup and expect to have a good job with videos and photography.
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by mamagee6(f): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2009
The girl on the first pic looks hungry. grin grin
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by bilqiss(f): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2009
@epstitch, yes I thought of that. Well, if that's the case, cool.
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by epstitch(f): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2009
@ mama gee, well aparently the girl in the first is the sam one in the second. She's just the way she is, very slim.

Back to Eyebrows
A good choice of brow pencil if you don't want to spend a fortune on brand names( between #1000 and #1500), You can use Davis color 3(#50)
M.A.C color 2 and 3 (#100). They are available in most stores and they come out really nice if you know how to fill in properly.
Try them out!
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by gestapo(f): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2009
pHEW,thank God i perfercted the art of free drawing in school and mastered how to draw a perfect circle with my bare hands hence have no need to spend hours getting the perfect eyebrow arch,but can do it in seconds instead cheesy Good job though,impressive wink
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by spoilt(f): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2009
My eyebrows? I just leave them alone now. Tired of tweezing and plucking and waxing. grin
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by bilqiss(f): 3:17am On Sep 21, 2009
I hardly wear makeup on my brows cos, halfway thru the day it's all gone grin!!
one day as an inexperienced git i shaved off one whole eyebrow
meen, it was hard for some months o.
put on eyeliner in the morning
by mid day, it's all gone and i'm walking around looking like a clown

so since then i just shave it enough to look presentable with or without pencil
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by Shentz(f): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
I think that the key is to have thick eyebrows which are neatly defined because I don't use eyebrow pencil at all yet my eyebrows are highlighted whenever they have been waxed or consistenly maintained. I always opt for having thick eyebrows
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by epstitch(f): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2009
Remember not to be a tweeze freak. Too much of tweezing can cause eyebrows not to grow back normally., wait it out till your brows really do need attention before tweezing again.
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by babyx(f): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2009
@Epstitch u are one bright artist.
I have always told my peeps that the EYE Brows is the face, you get it right u will only need lip balm or gloss. smiley
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by epstitch(f): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2010
Thanks Dear, appreciate
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by mamagee3(f): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2010
Those eyebrows look amazing.
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by shilling(f): 4:32am On Jan 31, 2010
That's quite good.

I don't do anything to my brows, but I keep 'em in shape with a razor. Strange confession - I've never used tweezers in my life lol.

But, I hear the Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping and Defining Kit is really good, it's quite expensive though, abt 35bucks.
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2010
Uhmmmm, I might go against the tide here but I think the brows look un-natural. Beautiful girl though. smiley
Re: Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill by shilling(f): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Uhmmmm, I might go against the tide here but I think the brows look un-natural. Beautiful girl though. smiley

I agree with that, it doesn't look perfectly natural, but better than her original eyebrows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Converse All Stars? / Photos: Can You Buy Identical Dresses/Shirts In Different Colours? / Woman Goes Naked All For Fashion. Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.