Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] (1027 Views)

Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos / Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? / Your Birthmonth Is Your Wife...come Out Guys ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by Riwo11(f): 4:05pm On May 30, 2016
What do you think?

Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by khaykay15(f): 4:07pm On May 30, 2016
Why should you propose at someone else's wedding reception? Do you want to divide the reception and cause distraction.
That means the guy is not wise.My opinion though
Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by flashinglights: 4:10pm On May 30, 2016
That's so disrespectful
Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 30, 2016
Very annoying!

if it was my wedding reception? I'd drive y'all Away! What nonsense!

Coming to steal my thunder? hell to the fvck No! Propose in the toilet or sth! leave my wedding!

Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by Twaci(f): 4:13pm On May 30, 2016
Yes.

I admit, the attention would temporarily move from my wedding to the proposal but I do not really care. Double happiness niyen!

Sha don't turn my cake to an engagement cake undecided
Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by mhizeva(f): 4:15pm On May 30, 2016
I believe it is very okay.... In the heat of the moment... It would bring great joy to your partner... I mean just imagine it at that glamorous occasion.... In fact... Go ahead
Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 30, 2016
Twaci:
Yes.

I admit, the attention would temporarily move from my wedding to the proposal but I do not really care. Double happiness niyen!

Sha don't turn my cake to an engagement cake undecided

You making a lotta sense babes.
Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by Twaci(f): 4:22pm On May 30, 2016
PushPlay:

You making a lotta sense babes.
Thanks smiley
Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by Edybleketara: 4:25pm On May 30, 2016
Women and attention seeking.. Can someone tell me wot d fuss is about proposing to a lady? Wot will happen if u propose to her at home, in d room, just between u and her?? Anybody wanna clear me up, cos i dont understand.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 30, 2016
Some1 proposed to a female frnd of mine on a wedding reception and dey got married last weekend.

It doesn't matter as long as u take permission from the couple
Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by MoneypassGod(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Very annoying!

if it was my wedding reception? I'd drive y'all Away! What nonsense!

Coming to steal my thunder? hell to the fvck No! Propose in the toilet or sth! leave my wedding!

Esther wot happen today, is everything ok?
Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Very annoying!

if it was my wedding reception? I'd drive y'all Away!
What nonsense!

Coming to steal my thunder? hell to the fvck No!
Propose in the toilet or sth! leave my wedding!

Are you always this feisty? In my mind, you're only 0.0000000001Oz of adrenalin away from pulling a gun in that scene. Gosh!
Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by iykekelvins(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2016
I can't
Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Esther wot happen today, is everything ok?
Lol. grin

sorry..cry

Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 30, 2016
Haute:

Are you always this feisty? In my mind, you're only 0.0000000001Oz of adrenalin away from pulling a gun in that scene. Gosh!
Trust me...If I had one?

..I would.
It's supposed to be my DAY! NO one else's!
And then, A couple of lovesick idiots come to steal my show?

honey, I'm calling security! tongue
Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by dammyjay93(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2016
Lol chill Biko
Estharfabian:
Very annoying!

if it was my wedding reception? I'd drive y'all Away!
What nonsense!

Coming to steal my thunder? hell to the fvck No!
Propose in the toilet or sth! leave my wedding!

Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by nelxxy(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2016
you comment once in a while
flashinglights:
That's so disrespectful
Re: Question Of The Day, Guys! [photo] by MoneypassGod(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

sorry..cry

y u saying sorry? U didn't do anything wrong, just wanted to know who pissed u off cos i'm not used to seeing u harsh. But hope ur gud?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I'm Confused About This, My Gf Seems To Be Tripping For Sumone Else / Screen Shot Of The Chats Btw Me And The Girl I Just Met / Can Someone Regain His Or Her Virginity Back Once It Is Lost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.