Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra (51646 Views)

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by hamilton62(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2016
upengineer:
I don't see anything wrong in the agitation, but my concern is that igbos have more investment outside their region of South east than within the South east. A typical igbo man only builds a mansion in his village which he visits in December. Let us agree they leave, what will be the faith of those investments that has been built over the years. Agitation is good for other Nigerian ethic nationalities not the Igbos. They live more outside their region. I am sure half of those responding here are properly not typing from Igbo land and they are supporting the "struggle". When will you all join
Yes, the Biafrans have a lot of investments not only in Nigeria but worldwide because we are born entrepreneurs... So that's not a problem?
Does being a foreigner stop an investment opportunity in a foreign land?
If yes, She'll, Agip, Eni, MTN, AIRTEL won't be here!
I hope tis shows how myopic your post and thinking about this is and there is no retardation induction as a result of your post among the weak-hearted who are seeking for clarification.
You are deformed when you're not informed, so MR QUOTE, see beyond you nose please because it pays *smile*.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 30, 2016
JaredNormak:
Watch as some disgruntled Zombies will term him IPOB pope grin

Cardinal Arinze is from my village in Ezi-Owelle in idemili north,Anambra State
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by BloggerDonald: 11:46pm On May 30, 2016
Nice move That's nice
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by Gkemz: 12:30am On May 31, 2016
Ezedon:
I love this man, unlike Father Ejike M. Buhari

Mbaka is a disgrace to all south easterners. He abandoned his call long time ago because of love for money and political prominence.
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by GhaliNaaba(m): 12:46am On May 31, 2016
newbornmacho:
shocked ; shocked
Now I see reason why he was not found worthy to be first black pope. Shameless man.
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:52am On May 31, 2016
If this story is true, then it is a welcome development, unlike Redeemed that is busy pimping people and making money. They cannot talk about politics because Adeboye the "General Overseer" says he didn't want to offend people.

Time to answer your papa name and not the Ni.gga Area slave masters name folks. Especially for the clowns doing naming ceremony and down even know they are calling their children N.iggas still.
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by willibounce1(m): 1:29am On May 31, 2016
Any trouble maker will be shot at sight. No mercy for trouble makers. Whether arc bishop or cardinal official, or deacon. You mess up, u get shot. Don't disturb other people because of your hatred for the president. The only reason this miscreants are shouting biafra is because they hate Buhari. How can one tribe hate every other person except themselves. You will remain in Nigeria by for by force and if you misbehave, you'll be wasted. Take note that your population will keep reducing if you don't desist from your senseless hatred.
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by calcal: 1:40am On May 31, 2016
FIRST THING BIAFRA NEEDS TO GIVE LOYALTY TO USA FOR SUPPORT THEN START THE WAR BY SELF DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENT. WITHIN 6 MONTH THIS ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA WILL END.

HOW CAN HAUSA/YORUBA MAN OWN OIL WELLS IN BIAFRA MAN'S LAND? THAT'S CRAZY!
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by willibounce1(m): 1:45am On May 31, 2016
calcal:
FIRST THING BIAFRA NEEDS TO GIVE LOYALTY TO USA FOR SUPPORT THEN START THE WAR BY SELF DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENT. WITHIN 6 MONTH THIS ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA WILL END.

HOW CAN HAUSA/YORUBA MAN OWN OIL WELLS IN BIAFRA MAN'S LAND? THAT'S CRAZY!

What are you waiting for. Why didn't you join the protest. You want ppl to fight and due for you abi. USA doesn't give a phuck abt biafra. In fact they'll start deporting you soon. Don't be an Internet warrior. Pick up arms and lead the war.
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by famzynet: 2:16am On May 31, 2016
This clueless Buhari is making Biafra more powerful day by day.
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by coolitempa1(f): 2:40am On May 31, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

I've been reading your posts here,you my dear are the worst bigot on nairaland. I don't want to believe your female if not woe the man that marries you. Don't get consumed by hate.

And you think I care about any Rubbish you and your ilk right.....you come here and spread lies but when I expose you....I suddenly become a bigot...you better look at your mirror......the real bigot will be staring right back at ya!!
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by Nobody: 3:14am On May 31, 2016
This is Bishop A.J.V Obinna of Owerri Archdiocese and not Cardinal Arinze

Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by jaybee(f): 8:06am On May 31, 2016
Nkem4040:
Men...now I believe there are some powerful forces behind this IPOB agenda. For this powerful man to fly from Rome to be here is very telling. Let's see how the coward military will open fire again. Indeed a game changer!

Don't be decieved! these men of God will not do such abomination. Propagandists are just using their names and pictures mischievously.
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by Ifyskins83: 8:51am On May 31, 2016
Ezedon:
I love this man, unlike Father Ejike M. Buhari
may God have mercy on you
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by BECKAR: 9:51am On May 31, 2016
You can threaten the messenger but u cant threaten d message. Igbo Kwenu
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by Ubenedictus(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2016
Olu20090:
The Unthinkable Has Happened

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2016/05/breaking-cardinal-arinze-joins-heroes.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
that is not cardinal arinze, it seems you are spreading lies
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by Ubenedictus(m): 10:34am On May 31, 2016
GhaliNaaba:

Now I see reason why he was not found worthy to be first black pope. Shameless man.
that is not card arinze, dont be deceived
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by Ubenedictus(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2016
Nely77:

I am not good at comparing pictures of people I do not know very well especially when they look alike. Please compare these pictures of Cardinal Arinze and that on the post. Then draw your conclusion.
u have not seen a recent pic of the card, he is now very old and wwrinkled the pics you gave are some years ago. And even at that it still isnt card arinze
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by felalegend: 10:46am On May 31, 2016
Ubenedictus:
that is not cardinal arinze, it seems you are spreading lies

And to crown it all he was not part of the protest.
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by Nobody: 11:24am On May 31, 2016
I just wonder what will be running in Mbaka's mind after seeing this cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by Living4christ(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2016
shugaboy6102:
please educate me if you know any.Am willing to learn my bro?y am saying this is that just check through the list of our governors,how have they treated our own people.believe you me if igbos see the templete of how Biafra tends to work and how it will form it government then even those that are sceptical about Biafra will lend a voice to the struggle

Economic policies are taught in school, men don't go to heaven and bring it down! We have people Ngozi Iweala in our midst and many others, are you trying to compare us with the Hausa. It was not Ghost that developed Dubai, they were human beings.They are Biafrans allover the world waiting for biafra to actualize so that they will come and move it forward, even during the Civil Biafra was striving it was only waiting for The world to recognize it as an independent state, Biafrans are zealous and hard working people you must not underestimate them
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by Living4christ(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2016
shugaboy6102:
please educate me if you know any.Am willing to learn my bro?

Economic policies are taught in school, men don't go to heaven and bring it down! We have people Ngozi Iweala in our midst and many others, are you trying to compare us with the Hausa. It was not Ghost that developed Dubai, they were human beings.They are Biafrans allover the world waiting for biafra to actualize so that they will come and move it forward, even during the Civil Biafra was striving it was only waiting for The world to recognize it as an independent state, Biafrans are zealous and hard working people you must not underestimate them

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by BudeYahooCom: 4:55pm On May 31, 2016
I smell something big and pro-Biafra happening very soon on the global stage.
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by Janedera(f): 7:54pm On May 31, 2016
People and lies.. This people that are seeking for something that not possible.. When I first saw dix pics i knew that Arch. Bishop J.V Obinna will never be a party to diz.. i knew something was wrong somewhere.. Anyway the Arch Bishop today after May Devotion told us how d so called Biafrans.. stopped his vehicle while he was coming back from a burial in Anambra state and forced him out of the Vechicle and made him snap with them.. he stated it categorically and clearly that he is not and was never among the protest..So you jobless youths that are seeking for something that is not achievable should go and hug transformer
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by ninodaniel(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2016
Olu20090:
The Unthinkable Has Happened

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2016/05/breaking-cardinal-arinze-joins-heroes.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
my friend u r high dts not cardinal arinze.and besides u called two ppl there but na only one person dey there which is arhbishop obinna from okigwe okigwe diocese and he was not even part of d protest, they just stopped his car. my friend stop saying wt u dnt knw just to make FP especially with men of God. my candid advice
Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by shugaboy6102(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2016
Living4christ:

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
u win

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra by compoundcc: 2:28am On Jun 04, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard / Buhari At A Football Match Between Gwagwadas FC & Tigers FC In 70s (Throwback Ph / Exploration Of Oil Begins In North East Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.