Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos (46424 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by thugthang(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2016
The painful part of it is that,FFK who supposed to service her on KANU's behalf is still under detention.
PrettyCrystal:
Buhari do something oo. body no be firewood... she needs her man back for serious servicing
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by thugthang(m): 11:59pm On May 30, 2016
Chaii...may dem no hear u o
tayebest:
your Husband is been charged for treason, he will be sentences to death! grin grin cheesy
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by SURElee(f): 12:00am On May 31, 2016
sesaan:
grin kanu d live like animal for kuje ZOO,, na only tomato cost banana still dey to feed am.. Since nigeria is a zoo let him first break out of kuje zoo before breaking Nigeria #onenigeria

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by Akiika: 12:30am On May 31, 2016
Has he been transferred to London prison?
If he's still in Kuje prison, then the protest ought to be in Abuja.
He is messing with a wrong guy!
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:53am On May 31, 2016
Like Nigeria, Nairaland wanted to censor Biafra gist, and look at better nations LOL.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by wildikeman(m): 1:19am On May 31, 2016
In the country that connived with Nigeria. To destroy them? This people must be so stuuupid Walahi!
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by samsam2019: 5:13am On May 31, 2016
Now that nnamdi kanu is in jail, a Yoruba man is fxcking this girl as hard as he can in London

Too bad for kanu, he's a loser
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by mizmia: 6:04am On May 31, 2016
chichriso:
the blood of innocent protesters killed by Nigeria will soon fight them
There is nothing innocent about treason/war. You should know that the likelihood of you coming home safe is 50%, so stop the pity party.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by Harrysimon: 6:29am On May 31, 2016
madridguy:
Dear Madam, I understand your plight as body no be firewood and you no be robot. I urge you to follow Dasuki's wife path, carry your load and join your beloved husband inside the maximum INBOX. Advise your husband to take a bow, shout SAI BABA and God Bless Nigeria and if PMB fail to release him then call him a dictator.

British Government will be like, Kanu O.Y.O you dey.
. YOU MUST BE AN iDIOT,FOOL
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by BECKAR: 9:18am On May 31, 2016
Ma, ur husband is fighting a just course. it may only take a little time but the just shall live. Nothing on earth will make ur husband capitulate. the arrest of ur hunsband has brought the economy of Zoogeria to almost zero. He is more popular than most presidents(including Booodhari). very soon he will be celebrated. the jews are the first in all spheres of human endeavor and Nnamdi Kanu is one of them. One thing im sure of is that one day, the flag of the Federal Republic of Biafra will be hoisted.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by BECKAR: 9:20am On May 31, 2016
Ma, ur husband is fighting a just course. it may only take a little time but the just shall live. Nothing on earth will make ur husband capitulate. the arrest of ur hunsband has brought the economy of Zoogeria to almost zero. He is more popular than most presidents(including Booodhari). very soon he will be celebrated. the jews are the first in all spheres of human endeavor and Nnamdi Kanu is one of them. One thing im sure of is that one day, the sun shall rise
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by marlockj: 4:40pm On May 31, 2016
CSTR2:
The husband already took the struggle to Nigeria. That is bravery and dedication that none of your slave generation will ever understand.

I rather b a slave than to protest n get killed by army...then nt remembered By kanu or any of his family.

I rather b a slave than to protest den Nxt day,wrk resume as normal....

I rather b a slave Dan to go out n protest get killed,while d leader n their family chill abroad....

Now does that were killed,What has happen has Nigeria stop?..they Jst cause pains for the family that paid enuf school fees for them....

They Jst cause pains for their wife,children sister n parent.....

What will they tell God?

me I Dnt Hv prblm with u guys protesting ohh...provided I will go to wrk Nxt day....Cuz d protest is Neva effective..... the only news we keep hearing is biafra killed....

Common fulani herdsmen u Ppl culd Nt flush dem in revenge.....biafra is still a joke...

Anyway I thank biafra for opening business for Ppl...Atleast does flags,fake currency,shirts etc..
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by marlockj: 4:42pm On May 31, 2016
BECKAR:
Ma, ur husband is fighting a just course. it may only take a little time but the just shall live. Nothing on earth will make ur husband capitulate. the arrest of ur hunsband has brought the economy of Zoogeria to almost zero. He is more popular than most presidents(including Booodhari). very soon he will be celebrated. the jews are the first in all spheres of human endeavor and Nnamdi Kanu is one of them. One thing im sure of is that one day, the flag of the Federal Republic of Biafra will be hoisted.

Hv been hearing this Since I was a baby,Evn my grand father heard this,my father too....yet nothing ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix / It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Dickson's Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.