Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Post That Unimaginable Food That You Have Ever Eaten - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Post That Unimaginable Food That You Have Ever Eaten (731 Views)

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian / Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post That Unimaginable Food That You Have Ever Eaten by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 30, 2016
Humans naturally do crazy stuffs. We think of absurd things especially on food. We do lots of combo and we discover at the end its cool. I've eaten garri with, groundnut mixed with cheese balls, fura milk, ketchup, ice cream, banana and stew. Sounds ewwww but my stomach was tight.
So my dear nairalanders, post that crazy combo you have ever eaten. You're free to post the combo you're planning to eat

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw In My Bottle Of Coke / How To Make Nigerian Coconut Candy / Finest Pure Honey Call For Yours Today 08060249834

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.