Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:08 PM

See How An 8 Year Old Boy Scammed Me Of My Lasi 1k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How An 8 Year Old Boy Scammed Me Of My Lasi 1k (642 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers / 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How An 8 Year Old Boy Scammed Me Of My Lasi 1k by Pharoahhhhhh: 9:54pm On May 30, 2016
one say while coming back from school, I met a little boy of about 8 years hawking and crying by the road side, he said uncle please help me. I asked him ''what's the problem''? he said he misplaced 650 which is all the money he sold pure water and groundnut for his step mother for the day.

he said he doesn't want to go home, that if he does his step mother would beat him mercilessly and will not give him food. looking at the boy he actually looked like some one who has been crying for a long time so I really pitied him.
I checked my pocket I was having just 1300 with me. so I brought out 1k and gave him, I told him to remove some money there and buy some snacks for himself, since he looked hungry. then he should give the remaining one to his step mum. so I took a cab and went home. this happened like some months ago.

today while going to see a friend I met the same boy again crying. he couldn't recognize me again but I could recognize him well. he was also crying like that first day. he was carrying pure water on his head.

he approached me and still asked for my help saying he misplaced his step mothers money, the same thing he told me the other day.

I ask him are you not the boy I gave money the other day, I mentioned the name of the street . he could remember me now.

I still asked is it everyday that you misplaced money? the little boy wanted to run away but I held him.

I was really shocked, I asked my self where would this little boy get such idea.

he started begging me that he will not do it again. I told him to tell me the truth or ll take him to police station.

he then confess that he does that every day and collects money from people. I asked him where are his parents and he said in the house. I replied I taught you said you live with your step mum and he said he was lying.he actually stays with his mum and dad.

hmm I didn't just walk away I tried to advise him as a senior brother that what he was doing is bad and he promised he will stop. so I left. I don't know what this world is turning to.
Re: See How An 8 Year Old Boy Scammed Me Of My Lasi 1k by geraldmartins(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2016
Re: See How An 8 Year Old Boy Scammed Me Of My Lasi 1k by EMMYLBANKS(m): 1:05am On May 31, 2016
*speechless and i leave the thread*
Re: See How An 8 Year Old Boy Scammed Me Of My Lasi 1k by chriskosherbal(m): 3:44am On May 31, 2016
I see
Re: See How An 8 Year Old Boy Scammed Me Of My Lasi 1k by yommyuk: 8:47am On May 31, 2016
Sign of times we are living in.

SHAMEFUL
Re: See How An 8 Year Old Boy Scammed Me Of My Lasi 1k by princessammy: 12:01pm On May 31, 2016
hmm that's really bad

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi / Gej,mark Zuckerberg Took To Facebook To Condemn Orlando Gay Shooting(pic) / Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.