Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,338 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu (22560 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide In Batsari, Katsina (Graphic Photos) / 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar / Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by ijustdey: 10:09pm On May 30, 2016
A 46-year-old woman, identified as one Celestina Mamah from Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State, has reportedly killed herself after testing positive to HIV/AIDS.
The woman committed suicide by stabbing herself to death in a forest after learning of her status.
A release by the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) Enugu state police command, DSP Ebere Amaraizu said the woman allegedly tested positive to HIV after a test at a nearby hospital.

He said that police investigation shows that the victim had left her home on May 28 at about 6pm and headed to a forest near Ogwu Rest House in Udenu Local Government Area of the state where she allegedly committed suicide.
He said that the corps was found the following day at about 11am.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/enugu-woman-46-commits-suicide-testing-positive-hiv/
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by ORACLE1975(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2016
mmaka why? .............sister people with HIV leaves.....

Long than malaria

Malaria kill faster than AIDS.

REST IN PEACE MA SISTER.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by jaymejate: 10:12pm On May 30, 2016
If this is true, then how the doctor announced it should be known.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2016
Whatever one sows, that, they shall reap
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by histemple: 10:22pm On May 30, 2016
Seriously?
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by hungryboy(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Whatever one sows, that, they shall reap
wetin concern sowing and reaping with wetin happen so?,
Who holy pass?
This might just be an innocent woman who unluckily got infected.
Many girls dey ashawo house dey Bleep everyday, but Aids never catch dem.
This life if you no get luck, no matter how good you are,
bad things will always happen to you.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by thesicilian: 10:23pm On May 30, 2016
Not good. This is why people should always go for counseling first before the actual test itself, the message is VCT - Voluntary Counseling & Testing at a government approved centre if possible, not just going to any lab by yourself for test.

4 Likes

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by PaulkillermanAg(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2016
Me Go cut off my head, if I become positive.... I fear that sickness pass death itself...
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by menix(m): 1:26am On May 31, 2016
Could it be that the doctors failed to counsel her..
AIDS is not the end of the world..

It's a pity.

11 Likes

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by chriskosherbal(m): 3:43am On May 31, 2016
There is no situation too big for God, all sickness inclusive.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by lifezone247(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2016
Oh but why? That's not the end of her life na. Rip.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by MadCow1: 9:22am On May 31, 2016
Poor Lady..

I blame the doctor (assuming she went to one). angry

People should stop walking into Labs on their own to get these tests done without counseling.

I doubt she was "Properly" counseled before being told her status. angry angry angry angry

AIDS no be big deal disease again o!! Cancer and Diabetes worse pass..

7 Likes

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by sukkot: 9:23am On May 31, 2016
shocked

HIV is a hoax. everybody has HIV antigens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by tundeonline: 9:23am On May 31, 2016
Heya Sorry o
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by WeedyGonzalez(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2016
matrix199:

There's something not right with your senses. This is the second time I would be reading a senseless post from you. Obviously you're a dumb kid, a low wit cretin.

If you don't know what to comment, why not keep shut?

Whoever raised you, raised you like a grasscutter!
to be honest I've never see someone as dumb as that guy here you have a woman whom no one knows the circumstances surrounding her infection and that potato headed nitwit is spewing thrash undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by MadCow1: 9:23am On May 31, 2016
matrix199:

There's something not right with your senses. This is the second time I would be reading a senseless post from you. Obviously you're a dumb kid, a low wit cretin.

If you don't know what to comment, why not keep shut?

Whoever raised you, raised you like a grasscutter!

E pain me for am.. cry cry cry cry

11 Likes

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by DickDastardly(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2016
Buhari ee ..... chai .... that man sef!

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by emmyw(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2016
Is Suicide A Good Option? Why Take What You Can't Give? God Gave You Life, You Ended It Yourself, I Strongly Believe That Prayer[With Faith] Can Cure Any Sickness, Even HIV/AIDS If She Didn't Get Infected In A Wrong Way.

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Rozaystunna(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2016
Rip the dead
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by wellmax(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2016
Stabbed herself? I suspect murder framed as suicide.

4 Likes

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 9:25am On May 31, 2016
undecided
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by sauti2soul: 9:25am On May 31, 2016
.........poor thang!!
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Jannylu(f): 9:29am On May 31, 2016
Smart woman some will say, she would have been devoured by the society. But she would have showed strength by staying alive
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by NnamdiN: 9:31am On May 31, 2016
did she test elsewhere? hiv ain't as deadly as cancer na.
meanwhile check my signature to test yourself at home.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by thatQuietgirl(f): 9:34am On May 31, 2016
Being HIV+ is not d end of the world
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by luluosas(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2016
Foolish woman. Rot in hell
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by danot1030: 9:37am On May 31, 2016
In Enugu that is SE the region petus and shokis.
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by macaranta(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2016
She wasn't counselled
Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:
to be honest I've never see someone as dumb as that guy here you have a woman whom no one knows the circumstances surrounding her infection and that potato headed nitwit is spewing thrash undecided
I swear the bolded part got me laffin out loud
@Cutehector abeq no vex bro, no b u I dey laff ooo..... na d guy comment i dey laff grin grin

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu by Emmaoga: 9:38am On May 31, 2016
why would she take her life......

well she tried because if it is this wicked ladies to say, they will make sure 200 men dies with them by spreading it..

although say my Dick na pure illiterate thing Wey no like to stay one place but I know u will learn to behave .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna From Abuja,Shoot One Dead(pics) / Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) / Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.