Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,818 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated Someone (515 Views)

Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated Someone by ujoseph006: 10:18pm On May 30, 2016
The bitter Nigerian side chick impersonated someone

Posted by:- 9jaflaver

Earlier today Today, a lady by the Facebook name Ebikhena Alphonsus called out her lover's wife on Facebook Here:- https://www.nairaland.com/3136730/bitter-nigerian-side-chick-impersonated#46122667

Her issues and name may be real but she's hiding her true identity by using another lady's photo as her profile photo. The lady on the profile is Efenomen Ikhuoria, the former Face of Edo Beauty Queen of 2015 and it wasn't her who wrote those comments. Reaching out to 9jaflaver. Efe said;

"My name is Efe Ikhuoria. Please she is impersonating me. I don't know her. I have nothing to do with her. I come from a very good home. My parents are both professors in Uniben and on aSundayAfternoon I see a post with my picture on it. I reported her page to Facebook several times now. Am trying all I can. People are on the internet, all my friends trying to disclaim this post for me. This is false identity and a fake account"

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/the-bitter-nigerian-side-chick-impersonated-someone/

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated Someone by ujoseph006: 10:28pm On May 30, 2016
Na wa oh
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated Someone by amtaken(f): 10:31pm On May 30, 2016
Oga ooo.
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated Someone by Nobody: 4:51am On May 31, 2016
Narrows the conclusion down to: a fat and ugly low self-esteem having woman who can not find her own man so she settles for being a side chick to a man who refuses to acknowledge her openly.

If this story is real and not another attention seeking _idiot it's all a matter of time for the wife in question to expose the nanny goat of a mistress.
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated Someone by Nobody: 6:32am On May 31, 2016
Of course, who would be daft enough to commit social suicide like that.
Re: The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated Someone by IshiBANmore: 6:41am On May 31, 2016
Men are great! Even the most intelligent women become dumb over a strong dick

(1) (Reply)

I Like Guys That eat Healthy / Transgender In My Mind / Please What Should I Do.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.