Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,451 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ten Types Of Students You Will Encounter During Free Periods In UNIOSUN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Types Of Students You Will Encounter During Free Periods In UNIOSUN (422 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / 12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes / Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Types Of Students You Will Encounter During Free Periods In UNIOSUN by mayour16(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2016
1) Gossipers:These are those that can't even keep quit during lectures.They also can't wait for strict lecturers to go out after lectures. They hope and pray lecturers have a meeting or get a call or even fall sick. Hian! I know you can picture them in your imagination right now. 2) Book worms: These set of people amaze me, Abeg shey you no dey rest? You will always see them reading. Haba....life no be war o...I envy them tho...I'd wish I'm like them but I prefer being me. Hehe.

3) Casanova: These are the "bad" boys in class.Always with a girl. Tall, short, dark, skinny...As they do say "Any hole na hole".

4) Couples: These are the ones dating themselves and also in the same class. Can I do that shaa? Anyways, they come in and go out and any time we are lecture-free,you will see them at the back of the class doing their thing *winks*..Biko get a room, under 18 dey class o.

5) Friend zoned guys: I remember this guy in my class that's always chilling with this fine babe...we used to think they were dating o until the babe told us the real thing *clears throat* we never knew the dude was famzing...anyways, moving on.

6) Perverts: Chai. These set of people tho. They will always check the girls out. They wish all girls are theirs. Any time a girl with all the "asset" passes, they scream or whistle. Don't tell me you don't know ya self oo*winks*

7) Religious people: These set of people will always preach in class or read bible each time there is free lecture. We understand we have to believe but please, take it easy.

cool Bullies: This set of people will always torment other course mates maybe cause of their body size and muscle.They forcefully gain respect because of peoples fear.

9)Music freaks: This are those always with their earphones. Any free period is used for music.You will almost think they are the next Wizkid until they sing for you..chai...you go fear. Make I no talk much.
10) Loners: This ones don't have any of the above mentioned. Worst of all, they walk alone. No friend or anything, I hear sey na dem bad pass. I'm sure you already know where you belong but you are free to add yours also oo.

www.bleechreport..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A DAY FREE SEMINAR ON PHONICS AND DICTIONS FOR SCHOOLS / Old Pics Of University Life In The 60's / 'Autocad Suite' and 'Microsoft Office Suite' Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.