Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nothing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing (6633 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing by JeniY1: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2009
End
Re: Nothing by nex(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2009
Please be honest, why didn't you marry him in the first place?
Re: Nothing by JeniY1: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2009
End
Re: Nothing by log1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2009
are u sure of what u posted. if yes, u are nt serious. since u didnt married him at last why nt face ur marriage. life is short oo
Re: Nothing by justwise(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2009
Jeni-Y:

He wasn't ready for marriage then.

If u are not happy with ur marriage and know u can't work it out then let ur poor husband know abt it, don't cheat on him.

Reading from ur post, it will not be too long b4 u seduce ur 'friend' to bed. There is no excuse to cheat.

End the marriage if u can't keep ur thought and feelings away from ur friend and marry him if that is what makes u happy.
Re: Nothing by goggs(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2009
tough luck dear.

Come to think of it you have not been fair to both men. something tells me you married your husband just because the time was 'right' for you. On the other hand you might have wanted to spite your boyfriend cause he wasnt ready and was honest enough to tell you. I may be wrong. You have two options, one is to divorce your current husband and be off with your boyfriend (assuming he will still want you), the second is you nurse your wounds in private (it was your choice).

The former is strongly advised. Get rid of anything that reminds you of him, stop calling him, concentrate on your husband and plan on getting kids ASAP. Kids have a way of arresting a woman's attention. The mistake has been made you take steps to correct it or you will soon find yourself in hot water shocked
Re: Nothing by Cheexie(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2009
Don't u have any respect for the man you are married to?? angry
May the good LORD help you
Re: Nothing by abhosts(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2009
Very pathetic case indeed. When you say " have a child", do you want to get pregnant for your friend and then have your husband believe that it belongs to him?

Your are definitely playing with fire.
Re: Nothing by showbobo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2009
One more reason added to my excuses of not wanting to get married. . . . . . I pity your poor husband angry angry angry angry
Re: Nothing by adaku123(f): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2009
You cant eat your cake and have it!!! Except you Vomit

You made a choice, so stick with it!!! You cant just leave your husband now simply because your bestfriend is ready!!

Your bestfriend will also start having doubts in your character/moral standards cos how does he know u wont do the same to him

Anyway i think you and your bestfriend are selfish people if not you guyz would have come to a compromise [where you could have decided to get married at a time that suited you guys]

your lust for your bestfriend is too much and dis talk of having a child for him is disrespectful to your husband

Since you have no kids>> then u and your husband can get the marriage annulled rather than a divorce dependin on how long you ve been married!!

Re: Nothing by AhM3D(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2009
since ur best frnd wasnt ready den, why didnt u wait 4 him? pple sef
Re: Nothing by oge4real(f): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2009
I dont even know what u want to hear. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nothing by dominictj(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2009
Papa God! help us o, else,
Re: Nothing by agathamari(f): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2009
hello your married!  be respectful of yourself and your husband and STOP ALL CONTACT WITH THAT MAN!

commonsence says you shouldnt be friends with someone you find attactive (romanticaly or sexually) and as far as respect for your marriage you shouldnt be in contact with anyone who has seen you naked.

if you love your husband then get rid of the other guy. if you love the other guy more then your husband tell him so he can move on and marry someone who isnt acting like she is 15
Re: Nothing by kshow1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2009
if you know you were truly in love with him why didn't you wait till he his ready. you want to start an adultreous life abi ? delete all his contacts on your phone.
Re: Nothing by habumaks(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2009
This is really sad. I can't blame you, this things happened in life. My advise for you will be based one thing, Do you have any feelings for your husband? I mean no matter how little it is u can work on because even if u divorse your husband your friend might not see you as sparklin as when u were single. Think about it.
Re: Nothing by eunisam: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2009
You are very stupid for not waiting for him.

No advice for you.

Hell is your home.

prepare to go your home.

Re: Nothing by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2009
Selfish woman, why didnt you wait for your best friend to be ready for marriage?
Re: Nothing by isiegbe(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Poster. Come to think of it what where you thinking when you refuse to wait for your boy friend? Maybe you found your husband very rich. Ok just ask yourself this what if you leave your husband to get married to your boy and find out that your boyfriend stil hav interest his former girl what will you do
Re: Nothing by MadMax1(f): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2009
You're only human. Was he your best friend or your former boyfriend?Your relationship sounds pretty intense, and ordinary friends don't discuss marrying each other, with one saying he wasn't ready. He sounds like a decent bloke, telling you he won't mess around with you since you're married. Have you been with your husband awhile? I have to agree with the poster that said you're being unfair to him. Marriage's a huge step for a guy to make,but he made it, which says a lot.  No one can tell you what to do but if you cheat around, even though it won't appear that way at first, there'll be hell to pay later. Marriage isn't a joke; if you didn't love your husband you shouldn't have married him. Besides, cheating says a lot about the kind of person you are, and if the guy you're fixated on won't cheat with a married woman, you can bet even if you win him over to sleeping with you, he's a guy afterall, he certainly won't commit himself to marrying you if you leave your husband later. Once a cheat,always a cheat, you know? Grow up, lady. Handle the situation so you'll be fair to yourself, and everyone concerned.
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2009
Your situation is not uncommon

I was or should I say I am in such a situation.

Its been five years since my girlfriend got married during my service year.
But she is still the first to call me on the day of my birthday to wish me happy birthday.

She tried to call me often, text me often, e-mail me often . . . . . .but I understood the situation.
Women are very emotional and I think your boyfriend should love you enough to ignore your calls, ignore your sms messages and ignore your e-mails. This is what I do to my ex. If you truly love someone you want the best for them. and the best for her right now is to ignore her.

I don't blame her for getting married cos I know the pressures she faced to do so.

I think your Boyfriend should be goodhearted enough to ignore you.
Re: Nothing by koolchicco: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2009
agathamari:

hello your married!  be respectful of yourself and your husband and STOP ALL CONTACT WITH THAT MAN!

commonsence says you shouldnt be friends with someone you find attactive (romanticaly or sexually) and as far as respect for your marriage you shouldnt be in contact with anyone who has seen you naked.

if you love your husband then get rid of the other guy.  if you love the other guy more then your husband tell him so he can move on and marry someone who isnt acting like she is 15

Makes sense!Finito.
Re: Nothing by rickie4us(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2009
you are married and you had better forget about this so called best friend ,  You have to let go if not, you are heading for the rocks in your marriage.
your husband is supposed to be your best friend anyway ,
Re: Nothing by vikiviko(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Jeny

What you need is just one more time of love making.

If you eventually go for it maybe you would have quenched the burning desire to be with your ex lover.

But you know it is adultery, think about it.

Jeny you will sure get over him just draw closer to your new husband.
Re: Nothing by Rooneyboy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2009
This should be a warning to all guys that are yet to be married. Getting married shouldn't be a one sided thing whereby the man comes out to boast to friends that he's got a fiancè.Guys must make sure that the ladies in question love them very well and not marrying the man like they are doing him a favour." Or abi na arrangee marriage" ?
Re: Nothing by swing4real(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2009
Another silly selfish bitch.It is Bitch like u that makes men not to have respect for decent WOMEN **Sigh!! moving to another page**
Re: Nothing by WarfyBoy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2009
pipo wey get head them no see cap, pipo wey get cap, no head

what a world!!!!!!!!
Re: Nothing by C2H5OH(f): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2009
women like this make me sick.
this lady is very selfish.  all she thinks about is herself.
this is what runs through women's minds when they cheat.  they only think about themselves and their self-satisfaction,not the partner.

FFS YOU ARE MARRIED!
Re: Nothing by meerkat(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2009
[color=Black]@Jeny

What you need is just one more time of love making.

If you eventually go for it maybe you would have quenched the burning desire to be with your ex lover.

But you know it is adultery, think about it.

Jeny you will sure get over him just draw closer to your new husband.
[/color]

angry angry angrytufiakwa gi angry angry
Re: Nothing by follypimpi(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2009
Selfish Selfish Selfish !!!
Re: Nothing by koolchicco: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2009
C2H5OH:

women like this make me sick.
this lady is very selfish.  all she thinks about is herself.
this is what runs through women's minds when they cheat.  they only think about themselves and their self-satisfaction,not the partner.

FFS YOU ARE MARRIED!

Seconded!They always look for cheap excuses in other to cheat. sad
Re: Nothing by CrudeOil2(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2009
Simple .If he is ready for marriage you can divorce your husband and get married to your best fiend.
If that would make you happy.
Its a free world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. / Lady Asked What Kind Of Song Is Suitable For Sex See Savage Reply She Got / This Beauty Is A Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.