Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Why Is Dstv Always Showing This - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Is Dstv Always Showing This (476 Views)

Is Dstv Showing Barca Espanyol Match? / Dstv Not Showing League Cup / Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Dstv Always Showing This by babino22: 1:48am On May 31, 2016
most especially during football, this will just appear 'FCKHGGMJNRQ'
Re: Why Is Dstv Always Showing This by ITbomb(m): 2:24am On May 31, 2016
It means renew your subscription in Afrikaans
Re: Why Is Dstv Always Showing This by Nobody: 4:18am On May 31, 2016
It was used during a promo where you had to unscramble the word to stand a chance to win prizes. For some reason whatsoever they've refused to turn off the software five odd years after the promo.

I'm surprised and impressed you got the code correctly, I've never been able to memorize the sequence of letters longer than ten seconds after the message disappears.
Re: Why Is Dstv Always Showing This by babino22: 8:02am On May 31, 2016
charix:
It was used during a promo where you had to unscramble the word to stand a chance to win prizes. For some reason whatsoever they've refused to turn off the software five odd years after the promo.

I'm surprised and impressed how you got the code correctly, I've never been able to memorize the sequence of letters longer than ten seconds after the message disappears.

oh, now i get, cos sometimes it can be so annoying that those letters will block important moments and everybody at the viewing certer would start shouting grin

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Prediction On The Friendly Match Between Serbia And Isreal / Sertg Erg Sdf Sfgsf / Euro 2016:top Five Teams To Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.