Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha (40171 Views)

Operation Crocodile Smile: Army Arrests Top NDA Militant Leaders / Navy Arrests Militant Leaders Behind NNPC, Chevron’s Facilities’ Attacks / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by kettykin: 3:24am On May 31, 2016
8 soldiers feared dead, as militants attack gunboats in Onitsha

Niger Delta militant group, Concerned Militant Leaders (CML), has claimed responsibility for yesterday’s attack at Onitsha river, Anambra State, where eight soldiers were feared dead
Spokesman of the group, popularly known as General Ben, revealed this yesterday in the social media.
He also claimed the group executed the attack in Nkpor where three persons were killed and the burning of a police patrol van in Onitsha.

General Ben, in the statement, said the group’s action was to show the Federal Government and security agencies that they should not underrate the activities of the Niger Delta militants, or limit their operations to the region

The CML group said the members were working in conjunction with the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) to cripple the nation’s economy.

Ben declared: “My men were responsible for the killing of eight soldiers at Onitsha river. They were killed when my men attacked their military gunboat in Onitsha. We are responsible for the incident in Nkpor near Onitsha.
“It may sound doubtful; but we want to tell Nigerians that we are not limited to Niger Delta region. This is a warning to the Nigerian government that no amount of security threat will deter us. More attacks will still take place.

“We stand by every ultimatum given to any group or company. We will touch the soul of the economy of this nation. We are not interested in resources but, sovereignty”.
General Ben further said it was not their intention to strike yesterday, as it coincided with the anniversary of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB).
“We had to execute the operation to teach the military lesson. We have been quiet for a long time, but time for action has come”, he vowed.

http://sunnewsonline.com/8-soldiers-feared-dead-as-militants-attack-gunboats-in-onitsha/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by chriskosherbal(m): 3:25am On May 31, 2016
God bring peace to this nation.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by kettykin: 3:28am On May 31, 2016
chriskosherbal:
God bring peace to this nation.
Amen

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by virus05(m): 3:31am On May 31, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by kettykin: 3:33am On May 31, 2016
virus05:
O.p why u no put source. U want make zombies para?

http://sunnewsonline.com/8-soldiers-feared-dead-as-militants-attack-gunboats-in-onitsha/
Sorry for that mistake

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by excellencyabia1: 3:37am On May 31, 2016
Which way nigeria, 9ja jaga jaga
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:41am On May 31, 2016
Lol. Na una sabi. Avengers, boko, i-pork

Maaan! Doesn't if feel good to be a South-westerner ? I guess we need to stop over-reacting to the "coward" tag if this is what it means grin cheesy

We just dey there dey watch free movie. we're not even paying for tickets

Hopefully, we can use this opportunity to attract more FDI. It's a selling point if you ask me

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by kettykin: 3:41am On May 31, 2016
This was the stage where I prayed things never got to, where I hoped the government and the military would have tactfully avoided and prevented.
But they didn't, they kept shooting at unarmed protesters and arresting people in church.
Now when the people resort to guerilla tactics the government would cringe on its knees.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by kettykin: 3:43am On May 31, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Lol. Na una sabi. Avengers, boko, i-pork grin

Maaan! Doesn't if feel good to be a South-westerner ?

We just dey there dey watch free movie. we're not even paying for tickets cheesy grin

Hopefully, we can use this opportunity to attract more FDI. It's a selling point if you ask me

Why not create a thread for this, this thread is for more serious discussions and not about getting some phantom free movie tickets.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:46am On May 31, 2016
kettykin:

Why not create a thread for this, this thread is for more serious discussions.

The serious discussion is that Nd militants killed 8 people ? grin cheesy

Breh! You need to be in the next "stand up Nigeria " audition grin

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by kettykin: 3:50am On May 31, 2016
Whathaveidone:

The serious discussion is that Nd militants killed 8 people ? grin cheesy

Breh! You need to be in the next "stand up Nigeria " audition grin

We are here talking about serious national security issues and you are talking about free movie tickets. I am suggesting you create a thread for your free movie tickets as the thread was not intentioned to discuss frivolous things.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:55am On May 31, 2016
kettykin:

We are here talking about serious national security issues and you are talking about free movie tickets. I am suggesting you create a thread for your free movie tickets as the thread was not intentioned to discuss frivolous things.

Lol you're low-key rejoicing over this pretending as if you're worried grin cheesy

Haha shebi we're all enjoying the movie grin . I can bet my last kobo you're in Lagos so yeah...

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by One1after: 4:12am On May 31, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Lol you're low-key rejoicing over this pretending as if you're worried grin cheesy

Haha shebi we're all enjoying the movie grin . I can bet my last kobo you're in Lagos so yeah...

lol. You catch am, watch this same person cry genocide when the NA retaliate, just watch. Anyway, since the Chibok girls is a scam, then all this news is a scam as well.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by amclimax(m): 4:35am On May 31, 2016
Like play like play.... Nigeria population is going down..just like that people papa and children gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by KPhantom(m): 4:38am On May 31, 2016
Those that say there wont be peace will never knw peace.

7 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by tripoli007(m): 4:40am On May 31, 2016
Let me just keep quiet dey observed before this MOD go ban me again

5 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by mrvitalis(m): 4:48am On May 31, 2016
And If this continues people will still go to onisha main market to buy goods?? ?
Who will loss??

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by cephaswizzy(m): 5:02am On May 31, 2016
Nawo, why u go go fight soldiers. dat one no be wahala una carry for una selve be dat?

7 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 5:16am On May 31, 2016
It's now official... these guys are criminals and they shall be treated as such undecided

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:20am On May 31, 2016
sad
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Vicotex2: 5:22am On May 31, 2016
One1after:

lol. You catch am, watch this same person cry genocide when the NA retaliate, just watch. Anyway, since the Chibok girls is a scam, then all this news is a scam as well.
The protest that was carried out yesterday was a scam too.
Yoruba hypocrite

42 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Vicotex2: 5:24am On May 31, 2016
Burger01:
It's now official... these nigerian armies are criminals and they shall be treated as such undecided
Fixed

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by kossyablaze(m): 5:27am On May 31, 2016
Daura dvllard won't learn. Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by asadike(f): 5:36am On May 31, 2016
Buhari, u see am? when u were advised to stop killing innocent protesters, u bluntly refused. Now, their brothers are up in arms against u. It really sucks to be Buhari right now. I do pity him honestly.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:57am On May 31, 2016
Hummmm....i just hope I won't be telling my children this story years to come....
Once upon a time there was a zoo called Nigeria

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:59am On May 31, 2016
I thought Sahara reporters claimed that NA just woke up and started shooting IPOB agitators?

Now they the militants have come out to say that they attacked the military men and are very proud of it.

Please I want to see all those who were crying like victims on the Sahara reporter's news yesterday.

I just want to give them two hard knocks each to reset their brain

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by lonelydora: 6:14am On May 31, 2016
Okay nah

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by One1after: 6:17am On May 31, 2016
Vicotex2:
The protest that was carried out yesterday was a scam too.
Yoruba hypocrite

Ibo hypocrite, since you all said the Innocent chibok girls kidnap is a scam, every other thing must also be a scam.

28 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by STPEACE10: 6:21am On May 31, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
Hummmm....i just hope I won't be telling my children this story years to come....
Once upon a time there was a zoo called Nigeria
lolz, they fit give you 2 months ban because of this your comment oh, anywell, you no mention bia bia shaa, they fit ban me for this bia bia self wey I call

4 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:31am On May 31, 2016
Hey @OP
Niger delta militants are not teaming up with any pro Biafra group, they are on their own!

Pro biafra agitators are not violent, they are diplomatic.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:31am On May 31, 2016
So it was the protesters that first drew first blood.

7 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by IrradiatoR: 6:32am On May 31, 2016
cephaswizzy:
Nawo, why u go go fight soldiers. dat one no be wahala una carry for una selve be dat?

u dey mind them

they are happy when soldiers are killed but cry foul when other soldiers retaliate, enemies of the state must be treated as who they are

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta / Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Saraki In Secret Deal With Babangida, DSS, EFCC, Police – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.