Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha (40168 Views)

Operation Crocodile Smile: Army Arrests Top NDA Militant Leaders / Navy Arrests Militant Leaders Behind NNPC, Chevron’s Facilities’ Attacks / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Dharnchuks(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2016
So let's say SS or Niger Delta is given sovereignty. With all the oil facility they've blown up coupled with the greedy and corrupt people they call leaders, how do they intend to survive as a nation? Oil is not everything.

7 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by syntekelite(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2016
kettykin:
8 soldiers feared dead, as militants attack gunboats in Onitsha

http://sunnewsonline.com/8-soldiers-feared-dead-as-militants-attack-gunboats-in-onitsha/
see the pride in the fact that you just killed innocent bread winners who protect snd serve..what hurts me is when so called terrorists and militants have growse with government they dont strike at government but at citizens or soldiers who must ober orders,thats why the whole world loved robin hood and pacho the mexican..
mr avengers you know the way to aso rock,stop killing our brothers and sisters..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Rexyl(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2016
For how long the country will continue with tribal struggles and troubles. From boko haram to killers herdsmen to IPOB to Niger delta avengers... all taking a toll on the country's economy and serious threats to mutual coexistence. May God save us!

4 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Tmercy(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Lol. Na una sabi. Avengers, boko, i-pork grin

Maaan! Doesn't if feel good to be a South-westerner ? I guess we need to stop over-reacting to the "coward" tag if this is what it means grin

We just dey there dey watch free movie. we're not even paying for tickets cheesy grin
We get peace of mind
Hopefully, we can use this opportunity to attract more FDI. It's a selling point if you ask me

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Tmercy(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Lol. Na una sabi. Avengers, boko, i-pork grin

Maaan! Doesn't if feel good to be a South-westerner ? I guess we need to stop over-reacting to the "coward" tag if this is what it means grin

We just dey there dey watch free movie. we're not even paying for tickets cheesy grin
We get peace of mind
Hopefully, we can use this opportunity to attract more FDI. It's a selling point if you ask me

we get peace of mind
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by DeMekus: 7:48am On May 31, 2016
This could have been avoided had Buhari kept his wayward bulldogs on leash.

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by QuotaSystem: 7:50am On May 31, 2016
[b]Scam.

Those wannabes are not responsible for nothing. What happened yesterday was accidental and unplanned, and NOTHING about the confrontations seemed premeditated, it all showed the traits of being a situation that simply got out of control.

This scam group are just seeking cheap popularity, and recognition to make it seem the Ibos have the capacity to attack the Nigerian Army, and make it appear like the South East and South South are in the same struggle as part of their protracted desperate plot to trick them into biafra_ud for their resources.

What a bunch of myopic and hollow novices. Do the amateurs even realize if their scam group was truly responsible it would be a complete failure for causing the avoidable deaths of several Ibo youths? Young Nigerians should not allow themselves to be used as human sacrifices for the ambitions of some disgruntled, expired and suddenly irrelevant eastern politicians.

Whether it's military boots, emergency rule, or another bloody war they wish for; they should be careful because they just might get their wish. Nigeria cannot be blackmailed; especially not with violence. [/b]

7 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by martineverest(m): 7:50am On May 31, 2016
Ipob now claining ND millitants?....

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by northener(m): 7:50am On May 31, 2016
You will end up destroying your land and endangering your people

4 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by tinsel: 7:52am On May 31, 2016
Igbo leaders need to checkmate this alliance with Niger Delta militants. You are inviting anarchy when you start killing soldiers and policemen.
Our environment is not good for this kind of war. We have no creeks to hide like them. We are not militants. It is a dangerous alliance for us in the east. We don't need it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Candyrain(m): 7:53am On May 31, 2016
Burger01:
It's now official... these guys are criminals and they shall be treated as such undecided

Na today?
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Lilimax(f): 7:53am On May 31, 2016
Nothing good comes out of WAR! We want peace in Nigeria and I declare PEACE in
the four walls of Nigeria JESUS NAME.
Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Izonpikin: 7:54am On May 31, 2016
this is serious...which kin wahala be this... embarassed embarassed embarassed....the militants should not kill military officials...it is wrong...which kin wahala be this..the fight for resource control can be fought but not by killing military men....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2016
syntekelite:

see the pride in the fact that you just killed innocent bread winners who protect snd serve..what hurts me is when so called terrorists and militants have growse with government they dont strike at government but at citizens or soldiers who must ober orders,thats why the whole world loved robin hood and pacho the mexican..
mr avengers you know the way to aso rock,stop killing our brothers and sisters..

The news pained me deeply as soon as I read it.

These young boys are the ones we send out to risk their lives to protect us. Few care when they die. Why kill them when they have not done anything?

Just because someone hates a government, you look for innocent young men and slaughter them. Then be proud of it.

Many are mad. Few are Roaming

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by WildChild00(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2016
chriskosherbal:
God bring peace to this nation.

Amen n Amen
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by oluamid(m): 7:57am On May 31, 2016
Opportunist group if you ask me. Why do this and allow the Pro-Biafra agitators take the fall? If true, are they trying to instigate violence against innocents knowing the kind of military we have?

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by tobiasbeecher: 7:58am On May 31, 2016
If Nigeria didn't disintegrate in this Buhari regime, she will never again. There is so much hatred in the land, so much division. I have never seen an election that polarized Nigerians than this election that brought Buhari. Buhari has not even helped matters with his unguarded comments and body language. Oby Ezekwesili called it a "bitter election"

5 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by mightycrown1(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2016
time to fish out the NDA has reached. it is the innocent citizens I pity most. nobody fights government and win. at the end the losses are always far more that the gains.
it is now I believed they are serious, let the killing commence. after all nobody is going to live forever, the time and kind of death we don't know.

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by crownwealth68(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2016
We've seen their actions, bt when d military starts killing in multiple numbers we will begin to call for pity party.

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by dmltoyin(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2016
Vicotex2:
The protest that was carried out yesterday was a scam too.
Yoruba hypocrite
TREASON. The worst part is u weren't born wen d war erupted. U don't even have an idea of the kindaff of suffering it carries along. The old folks that were alive then wouldn't pray for such again. Let's just live in Nigeria peacefully. Yoruba aren't kuku affected. OIL. More to come in yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Onyemabright(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2016
cephaswizzy:
Nawo, why u go go fight soldiers. dat one no be wahala una carry for una selve be dat?
, My brother big wahala for my people

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by BabaAlaji(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by godoluwa(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2016
tobiasbeecher:
If Nigeria didn't disintegrate in this Buhari regime, she will never again. There is so much hatred in the land, so much division. I have never seen an election that polarized Nigerians than this election that brought Buhari. Buhari has not even helped matters with his unguarded comments and body language. Oby Ezekwesili called it a "bitter election"
YOU ARE 100% RIGHT. BUHARI HAS MURDERED THIS COUNTRY THROUGH HIS ACTIONS & UTTERANCES

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nely77(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
Really ? Is it not the same south west that is equally being invaded by fulani herdsmen ? Keep mocking the people you should have formed formidable alliance against this wave of tsunami of deadly invasion coming down from the north under different guise. If it happens to your neighbours today but laugh and say 'oh! my soul relax, its not happening in my house', then tomorrow when the same calamity visits you and your household who would come to your aid ?

I have been seeing videos and pictures of the NA invading South/South regions and Southeast regions heavily armed and also seen pictures and videos of their killings of innocent unarmed peaceful protesters but I am still looking for the videos and images of any of the protesters they accuse of killing the soldiers carrying a stick, knife, cutlass or gun. This conspiracy has to stop. This is a clear case of conspiracy against the protesters. A calculated effort to label them terrorist and use that opportunity to kill them all.Why would soldiers be used against peaceful protesters? Where is Nigerian police? Are we now in the military regime? Should this be the work of soldiers in a civilian era? The present Nigerian government has not said what their plans are concerning the entire Southern Nigeria. As far as I am concerned, this news is a fabrication to get at something - a setup!
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Paperwhite(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2016
So sad it have become this dangerous. However the buck stops at the president's table.His vindictive nature of the "95%:5% is the genesis of this problems.There were agitations for regional autonomy before now but he came & compound the problem.Therefore,it's now imperative that Nigeria sit down to discuss our state of nationhood.Anything short of this,a looming calamity is a hand.

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by LBanks(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
Really ? Is it not the same south west that is equally being invaded by fulani herdsmen ? Keep mocking the people you should have formed formidable alliance against this wave of tsunami of deadly invasion coming down from the north under different guise. If it happens to your neighbours today but laugh and say 'oh! my soul relax, its not happening in my house', then tomorrow when the same calamity visits you and your household who would come to your aid ?
Leave am na mumu I'm be

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by laffwitmi: 8:06am On May 31, 2016
So Gej's defeat causing all these!!

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Candyrain(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The news pained me deeply as soon as I read it.

These young boys are the ones we send out to risk their lives to protect us. Few care when they die. Why kill them when they have not done anything.

Just because someone hates a government, you look for innocent young men and slaughter them. Then be proud of it.

Many are mad. Few are Roaming

What about those they have extra-judiciarilly killed? Breadwinners, fathers, sons etc... u remember trigger happy officers, right?

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by chichriso: 8:12am On May 31, 2016
chriskosherbal:

You are asking for peace when the dulled dont want peace, abi?

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by chichriso: 8:13am On May 31, 2016
chriskosherbal:

You are asking for peace when the dullad dont want peace, abi?

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Qelvin(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2016
Good job boys, 8 dead nigerian animals isn't a bad day in the office

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again / President Tinubu Is Here To Finish You Off - Sowore Warns Nigerian Students / Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.