Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) (27653 Views)

Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner / Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by realDONmikel: 6:08am On May 31, 2016
The political storm between Senate president, Dr Bukola Saraki and All Peoples Congress (APC ) leader Bola Tinubu seems to be over as both men were pictured talking and laughing at the National Assembly Dinner held at the presidential villa.
Last year,Tinubu and Saraki fell out after the latter became Senate president against the party’s wishes.
souce:http://www.lagoslately.com/7943-2/

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Florblu(f): 6:11am On May 31, 2016
Cosmetics laughter
Jagaban has always been like that

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by powerfulsettingz: 6:13am On May 31, 2016
Playing and toiling with the gullibility of Nigerians from the inception......
Waiting for justice and judgement in Nigeria is like waiting for ship at the airport

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On May 31, 2016
undecidedthat doesn't stop saraki's trial at CCT. He will be booted out of the Senate in due time

5 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by austin2all: 6:19am On May 31, 2016
AND SOME NIGERIAN YOUTHS WILL BE ARGUING THEIR MATTER SO HARD AS IF THEIR MISERABLE LIVES DEPENDS ON IT.
WHEN LAST HAVE SARAKIS CASE SURFACED IN THE NEWS?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by moshmusth(m): 6:19am On May 31, 2016
Cosmetic laughter my foot.. judging from the first pic saraki annoyed tinubu but oga tinubu have no choice but to call sarakill badoo

6 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:20am On May 31, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by SHAMHOOD(m): 6:24am On May 31, 2016
angry
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Jirate(m): 6:27am On May 31, 2016
All this na Show, they don’t know to manage their success at the poll, they are leading Nigeria down the precipice. How unfortunate for Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by ddippset(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2016
SHAMHOOD:
angry
Sorry Bros but your name seems like SMALL MANHOOD at first glance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Igbonoid: 6:29am On May 31, 2016
hogwash
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by omenka(m): 6:51am On May 31, 2016
First pic looks like Jagaban was reprimanding him for being such a recalcitrant criminal.

The reason why some people don't hate Saraki as much as someone else occupying such an exalted office but bearing such huge moral burden would have been hated is simply because he's not an ugly looking man. Na him only saving grace be that.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Phemostiga(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2016
i dnt believe this fake smiles
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Day169: 7:09am On May 31, 2016
..no permanent friends or foes in politics, only permanent interests!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by modath(f): 7:13am On May 31, 2016
omenka:
First pic looks like Jagaban was reprimanding him for being such a recalcitrant criminal.

The reason why some people don't hate Saraki as much as someone else occupying such an exalted office but bearing such huge moral burden would have been hated is simply because he's not an ugly looking man. Na him only saving grace be that.

Say what? cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by BossKratos: 7:19am On May 31, 2016
grin

1st picture says;

Jagabs: ogbeni! Dem say make I yarn you say Your own don finish oh? Otipari!

Saraks: iwor? Stop kidding sir!

2nd picture:

Jagabs: okay oh? I just say make I let you know and by the way I appreciate that last weekends alert! Ese gan!

Saraks! No shaking baba! Ah see pmb oh! Make I hurry go tanana the egbon small whether him go pity me!

3rd picture:

PMB: ol boy na wetin? Abeg free me I wan chill for this dinner! Kaji ko?

Saraks: baba oh abeg na! Make we just rub mind sharply 2 minutes! Ejor!

4th picture:

PMB: so you are ready to cut out? Wow! That's my boy! I think say you dey form before! No shaking the storm will soon be over!

Saraks: thanks baba! You know I hold gan! Na just _stupidity and pride bin dey do me! Abeg help me hail magu and that umar!

7 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by 989900: 7:25am On May 31, 2016
These photos mean nothing.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by omenka(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2016
modath:

Say what? cheesy cheesy
Trust me, that is the truth. When you are bad and, in addition, ugly, your problem is compounded. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by ki02020(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2016
moshmusth:
Cosmetic laughter my foot.. judging from the first pic saraki annoyed tinubu but oga tinubu have no choice but to call sarakill badoo

bado my foot
Check the picture well you see saraki is the one holding tinubu hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by kernel501: 7:55am On May 31, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Playing and toiling with the gullibility of Nigerians from the inception......
Waiting for justice and judgement in Nigeria is like waiting for ship at the airport

Hahahahah ... Nwa Yoruba, you funny.
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2016
What?
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by CHANNELStv2020: 7:56am On May 31, 2016
NEVER TRUST A YORUBA MAN,BETRAYAL IS THIER LIFE STYLE,TRUSTING THEM IS TO YOUR OWN PERIL.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Jannylu(f): 7:57am On May 31, 2016
The laughter means nothing to them, all of them fak die
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by CR77(f): 7:57am On May 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy
ddippset:
Sorry Bros but your name seems like SMALL MANHOOD at first glance
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Lilimax(f): 7:58am On May 31, 2016
Day169:
..no permanent friends or foes in politics, only permanent interests!
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by drestoneokuta(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2016
I can't imagine people laughing together wen their heart is full of hatred towards each other, the heart of man.........

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Lilimax(f): 7:58am On May 31, 2016
I laugh seriously at people that 'kill' themselves over politicians undecided
They can only use such people and dump them when their selfish aims are achieved. shocked
Nigerian Politicians are not worth it!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by encryptjay(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2016
And una dey here dey argue on top their matter grin
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:00am On May 31, 2016
omenka:

lol
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by DLondonboiy: 8:00am On May 31, 2016
and some youths will be killing themselves for politicians....

eyaaaa....
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by PapaBaby: 8:01am On May 31, 2016
Once they reconcile, Zombies would start telling us how great Saraki truly is, they would forget what they had earlier said about Saraki.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari / Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.