Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Fulani Hersmen Treaten To Burn Down Irete Community In Imo State; - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Hersmen Treaten To Burn Down Irete Community In Imo State; (963 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen In Gerbu, Adamawa Burn Down Houses, Kill Man (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Hersmen Strike Again In Benue, Kidnap 4 Policemen / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Hersmen Treaten To Burn Down Irete Community In Imo State; by justin87: 6:08am On May 31, 2016
On friday 26 fulani hersmen wrote a letter to d traditional ruler of irete autonomous community in owerri west local gove of imo state treaten to do to them wot the did to uwani in enugu state as i speak to you the king has ordered the people of the community to defend dia selfs with wot er the ve; as the government can nt be truste. The tension is high as the youths re battle ready those who didnt ve gun re rushing to buy,bt if i may ask is dis the change we wia promised ? The president has failed he addressd the issue of ipo nd niger delta on democracy day bt declined menstioning d fulani killings; i smell evil conspirancy.let the people of nigeria speak out

1 Like

Re: Fulani Hersmen Treaten To Burn Down Irete Community In Imo State; by VocalWalls: 6:23am On May 31, 2016
Rochas will pay them
Re: Fulani Hersmen Treaten To Burn Down Irete Community In Imo State; by Ikwokrikwo: 6:29am On May 31, 2016
I like the community leader
Re: Fulani Hersmen Treaten To Burn Down Irete Community In Imo State; by lashout1: 6:58am On May 31, 2016
wait for no bastard in uniform, life na per head , household and tribe.
All should defend his/herself, household and tribe.
Re: Fulani Hersmen Treaten To Burn Down Irete Community In Imo State; by lecturerdabo(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2016
That pork of a governor will still not take any proactive measures now to avoid this but will rather wait for his kindred from the north to fullfill their threat then we will hear:

"The herdsmen are not Nigerians"

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Hersmen Treaten To Burn Down Irete Community In Imo State; by sluk(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2016
I am stil praying that these fulani guys wil meet dia match soonest.
Re: Fulani Hersmen Treaten To Burn Down Irete Community In Imo State; by eazisky(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2016
lashout1:
wait for no bastard in uniform, life na per head , household and tribe.

All should defend his/herself, household and tribe.

Mr E-warior, u are somewhere far away from your hometown gingering d swagger of your ppl not to wait for any uniform man, yet u are under d watch of your mother trying to protect u from those small boys tagged area boys, i sincerely recommend u to sneak out of ur mamas watch and travel to IMO so u can lead d team against d fulanies
Re: Fulani Hersmen Treaten To Burn Down Irete Community In Imo State; by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2016
The terrors from Lybia are more stronger than law.
Re: Fulani Hersmen Treaten To Burn Down Irete Community In Imo State; by win3k: 4:24pm On May 31, 2016
that is one less ibo drug dealers community to worry about, burn it down.
Re: Fulani Hersmen Treaten To Burn Down Irete Community In Imo State; by modestofynest(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2016
win3k:
that is one less ibo drug dealers community to worry about, burn it down.

Of APC zombie SW zone spotted and registered next please

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Court After Getting Life Sentence / Unbelievable! Commotion As Rice ‘turns To Corpse’ (photos) / Rivers Rerun Election: Police DSP Killed,orderly Beheaded, 5 Officers Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.