Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Need A Network Platform That Requires Subscription... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Network Platform That Requires Subscription... (944 Views)

Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System / Urgent: I Need A Software To Build A Network Marketing Platform / I Need An It Expert With Knowledge Of Comptia A+, Network+, Ccna, Ccnp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Network Platform That Requires Subscription... by anochuko01(m): 6:30am On May 31, 2016
hello everyone, please I want to know what it takes to have a network such as dstv, startimes, and all other paid TV networks. we're thinking of going into a tech business where we'll be introducing a new kind of gadget into the market, and it'll be such that the customers would have to subscribe monthly for it to be used. the closest example of what we're thinking about is in the mode of dstv operations...and also how much its gonna cost to have that kinda platform.
thanks in advance!

(1) (Reply)

How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes / *webmail Zimbra / Please Help, My Yahoomail Is Not Getting Email From Some Email Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.