Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (71644 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rex1:
Nw u r looking 4 my trouble o, hw can u start n end a scene which tends 2 raise a thousand n 1 unanswered question in my head; boys r not smiling o n i hope the next episode would not live us in the dark again but all in all, thanks 4 dropping 2days episode, have a nice day.
lol.we're coming to that bro.. Just stay tuned uhn. Thanks
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Afz9095:
i'm 100% sure dat acheon is still alive ,actor no dey die nw
grin

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by coolbreezy01: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you watch the flash too? I tried getting the season two and three yday buh the disc wouldnt play on my DVD. Happy sunday bro
yep tru till d endin cuz I download it online with my fone...love d update more nd like my advice make d action replay no pass 2 episodes ooo
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Eniola7:
bring it on bro .............still following abeg slimsue please bring us another bag of pop corn,i dey front roll
See d pop corn here, oya begin to chop. Take zobo wash am down. grin grin
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by remiseyi(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
[b]bro. Thanks. I site you [b/]

You welcome
Hope you won't be leaving us on the edge...
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
remiseyi:

You welcome Hope you won't be leaving us on the edge...
If all goes well... No.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by remiseyi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
If all goes well... No.
By His grace... Bless you
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Temtopy(f): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
wow am so much in love with ur story
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Chommieblaq(f): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is captivated, I stayed glue to my phone for 2 hours straight, well done bro!

Moreeeee
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Temtopy:
wow am so much in love with ur story
oh thanks dear. cheesy
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chommieblaq:
This is captivated, I stayed glue to my phone for 2 hours straight, well done bro!

Moreeeee
it's my pleasure. 2hrs.... Well well... That's quite much.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Frozeen(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
I so much love this story, keep up the good work
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
thanks to slimsue for the pop corn and zobo.. .........ride on SIR NEVETSIBOLT gallantly following you

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Frozeen:
I so much love this story, keep up the good work
lol... Thanks bro. You finally decided to drop a comment. Ive been seeing you viewing this thread sometimes... Lol. Thanks
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2016
*************EPISODE 2**************

Achiaca pulled out the textile map from his bag and studied it. The road to the golden Portal was through the dark valley of saints. He could see the valley between two mountains. He shuddered at the sight of the darkness between the mountains despite the blazing of the sun. What was he to expect when passing through?. He studied for another path but found none except he wanted to climb over the mountains to the other side but how was he to leave Kruger, his horse alone. His horse pulled at its reigns, It obviously wanted to plunge into the dark valley defiantly and and burst forth at the other side. Achiaca calmed the horse, It stomped on the ground hastily with its feet.

''Well, It's the only way. You win Krugerl'' Achiaca patted the horse and nudged it forward. The horse wanted to run its way through but Achiaca kept it at a steady pace. ''Just because its a dark valley of saints doesn't mean we'll see only saints in white garments blessing us all the way'' Achiaca whispered into Krugers ear. The horse trotted gently towards the opening of the dark valley.

The dakness could be felt. It felt like a thick cluster of black dust and mist all in one place. As they approached the valley, Achiaca held on to the helve of his sword and conjured fire round his head. kruger steps were now firmer as the fire conjured by Achiaca provided enough light for it to see the ground. Achiaca gazed arround for any movements, Although he was a vampire, He hated being in the dark. He could sense the mountains coming closer like creepers. Why was he feeling there was something odd about this? He could hear Kruger's breath, They were thick and Acheon knew somwthing was wrong. the horse seemed to bemoving with difficulty hence the thick breath. Achiaca patted the horse and it went on and on.

Then suddenly, Achiaca caught a slight glimpse of some part of the mountain by the right move with the motion of a snake. He thought it was his mind playing tricks on him and shrugged it away concentrating harder before them,His vampire eyes tearing through the dark barely. He heard rock crumbling and looked at the area he heard the horrific sound from but saw nothing. krugers breath was now thicker. Achiaca wondered what was wrong with his usually strong horse as their speed had reduced drastically. He decided to look at the ground and found out the ground was full of tar and mud and kruger's hinds were one feet into it. the sound of the mountains shifting startled him. He looked around and realised the mountains were coming together to smash them into pulp. Figures of rocky men with red glowing eyes plunged out of the sides of the mountain with develish outstretched hands. Achiaca nudged kruger to go faster but it wasn't easy for the horse to move any faster that it was moving. It was too late to turn back so going forward was the only option they had in hope that the valley's other end was close. Achiaca realised how dangerously close he was to death. The rocky men were all grinning with their disfigured faces. Achiaca blared the fire on his head brighter and it revealed an army of rock people all over both mountain sides. He had a crazy Idea but would there be enough time to save himself and kruger.

''your soul shall be mine today Achiaca. Lets see you scale through the hurdles on the way to the golden portal'' Hades Muttered angrily on his seat.

''Hades! Where is it?'' Zeus barged into the courtroom hastily casting questioning looks around.

''Where's what??'' Hades answered irritably. Just when he was deciding how he'd manipulate the forces on the way to the golden portal to kill Achiaca, this brute he calls his brother had to show up.

''What do you mean? The dust!!!!'' Zeus frowned hard.

''You didn't keep it with me. It's with your so-called best warrior.'' Hades replied the question like he was reciting a school rhyme.

''I knew you had something up your sleeves! Achiaca was here moments ago! Why are you hungrily after my throne? Mind you, anyone who comes against me shall be bolted into nothingness. I won't be so merciful like I was during the last rebellion! Niw where's the gold dust?'' Zeus barked at Hades. Hades positioned himself albeit fearfully on his throne.

''I tell you. I don't have it. Achiaca demanded a payment only you can give him so he's on his way to olympus now'' Hades said ''He denied my help'' He put in to vindicate himself. ''I told you he could not be trusted''

''now's no time for ''i told you''..... Look for him wherever he is and bring him to me.'' Zeus commanded calmly. the raging fire of anger in him had been quenched. Hades felt stupid once and low. He hated succumbing to anyone. He hadn't submitted to Kronus, their father before He, Poseidon and Zeus overthrew him. If not for the stupid move he made during his battle with Zeus over who would be the overall ruler of Olympus, he would be above zeus. After succesfully disqualifying Poseidon, He and Zeus had battled all day and that one simple mistake cost him the throne. He hated Zeus for taking advantage of the mistake. He hated Poseidon for cheering Zeus on.

''Wait! Don't tell me you're going to grant that bull what he wants'' Hades walked after Zeus who was making his way to his chariot of fire breathing white horses outside the courtroom.

''Anything to have my dignity back'' Zeus replied coldly and mounted the horse. His carriage master rode them off.

''You never had any dignity'' Hades thought. 'Find Achiaca and bring him.... More like find Achiaca and kill him'' Hades vanished

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi

NevetsthobY@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by MoriYanu(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Let's do it like this You will update other parts by night, okay?? nice work by the way
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
U don try wella. Well nothing much 2 talk about, keeping my lips sealed, arms crossed so make i 4 no vent.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Airyprince(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
nevetslbot nyc story*runs bck 2 ghostmode*
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eze2000(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
hello everyone. I'll have to take a break now to think hard and plot the story line from here. There's gonna be a lot of happenings and I need everything to be coordinated. If I don't, the story will without doubt seem shabby and without direction. if I should do things according to the speed you guys want me to do it, everything will seem rough. So please, y'all should bear with me. We have three more parts to go before this story is over.

I'll reply everyone's comments one after the other tomorrow. I appreciate you guys for reading and staying.

And please, do Tell me what you think about the story. Ghost readers, let me know you're here too grin grin

When u are done and rested here as I will be from my own toils I suggests a 'battle of Authors' right here on Nairaland.

I own DIRTY DIAMONDS OF BOKO HARAM & RUTHLESS BETRAYALS

be well friend!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Eze2000:

When u are done and rested here as I will be from my own toils I suggests a 'battle of Authors' right here on Nairaland.

I own DIRTY DIAMONDS OF BOKO HARAM & RUTHLESS BETRAYALS

be well friend!

Hello bro. I've been healthy for weeks now. ThanksI love your write up bro.

Battle of authors? Sounds cool.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oga NevetsIbot Enhh! This thing that ur doing 2 us is no longer Suspense again o because it's worst than dat n by dat i mean, ur now beginning 2 "TEASE US" abi. If i bite u enhh, u go stop am. N by the way, e b like say u get match with Eze2000 n if u choose 2 play dat match am definitely going 2 become the unappointed referee/umpire of dat match n mind u, since u have choosen not 2 play fair with dis story of urs by toiling with our emotions thereby leaving us with a thousand n 1 yet unanswered questions, maybe 5 penalty, 3 red cards, 9 yellow cards n 20 free kicks against u would b a great start 2 evening the scale between us, hehehehahahuhuhahuha............... (laughing in French). Wishing u well though.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Battle of authors ni! Watin unah 1 battle 4, or shebi the grand price nah 1 leg of crayfish bah?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rex1:

Battle of authors ni! Watin unah 1 battle 4, or shebi the grand price nah 1 leg of crayfish bah?
lol... rex ehn. You won't kill me. Haha.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rex1:
Oga NevetsIbot Enhh! This thing that ur doing 2 us is no longer Suspense again o because it's worst than dat n by dat i mean, ur now beginning 2 "TEASE US" abi. If i bite u enhh, u go stop am. N by the way, e b like say u get match with Eze2000 n if u choose 2 play dat match am definitely going 2 become the unappointed referee/umpire of dat match n mind u, since u have choosen not 2 play fair with dis story of urs by toiling with our emotions thereby leaving us with a thousand n 1 yet unanswered questions, maybe 5 penalty, 3 red cards, 9 yellow cards n 20 free kicks against u would b a great start 2 evening the scale between us, hehehehahahuhuhahuha............... (laughing in French). Wishing u well though.
if you don watch jumong, you go know say I never even start. Lol. I just love reading your comments. Lol ... This guy wan do me wicked thing for this battle o. Shuu
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eze2000(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Hello bro. I've been healthy for weeks now. ThanksI love your write up bro.

Very good.
I am number 1 Authrr and you are number 2.
We will need three more authors and we're good for a war!
I will open a thread and we all come tougher to talk openly about a plot in summary terms. Five authors, one plot, one pen. Each author writes a chapter and the next just picks up from there and begins to weave his own part of the tale. The fans will be the judge of the best and our fame will grow. For any author that backs out cos he or she is in over his head, any one of us may fill in this is one reason i'm courting only the best Authors on nairaland....going after safarigirl next.

I got to wrap a few things i got going, and then i'm good to go. Lets say i open the thread towards mid-August, give it a week to get hyped and then the action goes down end part of the month.

What say you?

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Eze2000:

Very good.
I will open a thread and we all come tougher to talk openly about a plot in summary terms. Five authors, one plot, one pen. Each author writes a chapter and the next just picks up from there and begins to weave his own part of the tale. The fans will be the judge of the best and our fame will grow. For any author that backs out cos he or she is in over his head, any one of us may fill in this is one reason i'm courting only the best Authors on nairaland....going after safarigirl next.

I got to wrap a few things i got going, and then i'm good to go. Lets say i open the thread towards mid-August, give it a week to get hyped and then the action goes down end part of the month.

What say you?

What say me? Me say it's a great Idea. I love it. Have you thought of including solomonbrown. He's good too?

Mid august? I'll see if I can rush this story to an end before then. Atleast to type the whole story out before then. Great initiative brotherly
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eze2000(m): 1:10am On Jul 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
What say me? Me say it's a great Idea. I love it. Have you thought of including solomonbrown. He's good too?

Mid august? I'll see if I can rush this story to an end before then. Atleast to type the whole story out before then. Great initiative brotherly

No my friend, always leave the rushing to the Russians, never rush a story unless you want it turning out bad. I too got things to get through like i pointed out. We will have to shift all actions to the very end of the month so as to get rest from our toils as well. A rested mind is a sharper mind.
i will check solomon as well.
When its time, at the end of the month i will open the thread and mention you all. We assemble and chat then give it a go.

until then

Be well man.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by safarigirl(f): 1:51am On Jul 27, 2016
Eze2000:

Very good.

What say you?

I have exams from mid-august till early September. Great idea, but I won't be available that period, maybe later

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eze2000(m): 2:04am On Jul 27, 2016
safarigirl:
I have exams from mid-august till early September. Great idea, but I won't be available that period, maybe later
We definitely can't do without a queen so we'll shift it to September then. It'll be soon enough.

Nice to have you on board babe. we'll all be rested by then.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:17am On Jul 27, 2016
Eze2000:

No my friend, always leave the rushing to the Russians, never rush a story unless you want it turning out bad. I too got things to get through like i pointed out. We will have to shift all actions to the very end of the month so as to get rest from our toils as well. A rested mind is a sharper mind.
i will check solomon as well.
When its time, at the end of the month i will open the thread and mention you all. We assemble and chat then give it a go.

until then

Be well man.
lol.... With the likes of Rex1,vickkydgreat and the other guys here, who wouldnt rush a story? Lol..

Till Aug then. I'll be preparing.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2016
safarigirl:

Arh finally i don c better pikin, abeg Safarigirl help me tell Eze2000 say after ur exams in the month of august, u get traditional Marriages, white weddings 2 attend, chieftaincy title 2 receive n holiday 2 observe during the month of September o, winkscheesy.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by croSStodds(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2016
grin grin Nice one bro
So hades sef fear Zeus.It's albeit too late to cry.The stupid move is d least of our concerns.Make him dey him underworld with rotten bodies and his triangular headed ugly dogs with two left legs jareh.

There's more to d story than we're thinking..I like this your story oo,,its chronology's kinda exceptionally different coz I read a lot of stories in this section. grin grin

I dey enjoy am..
I'm still waiting for how you're gonna link d story grin grin

I never even sabi who good pass between You and solomonbrown...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.