Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (71564 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by MoriYanu(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Rex1:
OK nao, make I for no waist time : Eniola7, Vickydgreat, Afz9095, batuna1, cyberprince, chemicalReaction, coolbreezy01, Slimsue, moriYanu, croSStods, Jackossky, chommieblaq, Donpeteranking, Mrlemuel, richG n the rest, u know ur selves so don't let me shout 4 u o. Oyah make everybody enter class make our prof. Oga NevetsIbot come give us lectures.

I Dey back seat sir!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2016
++++

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2016
More!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Yeh I dey wait ooo
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I'll be ending this story today. next updare will be very long so just get ready to read Something long. I typed through the night to meet the end of this story. Thank you all for reading.

Next story from me will be a romance story. A faction. And I would start it soon.

You all have been great. Your comments cheered me on. Eniola7,rex1,moriyanu,ojusco, slimsue,frozeen (I see you viewing all the time), coolbreezy, vickkydgreat and many others. Much love cheesy cheesy grin

Hmmmm .. U are good
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Jackossky(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
MoriYanu:

I Dey back seat sir!

*sits besides him,and looks at neveltsbot trying to repair the TV......

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by babtuna1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
woooooooooow!!!! (in MJ's Voice)
SPEECHLESS, that's how i feel.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
oga NevetsIbot u have finished me 2day, c as dis story just the touch my intestine, kidney n liver. U don over try b DAT, well-done jharray!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Temtopy(f): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
gan gan gan gan what next!!!!! Buate to one of d best writer
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by MoriYanu(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rex1:
oga NevetsIbot u have finished me 2day, c as dis story just the touch my intestine, kidney n liver. U don over try b DAT, well-done jharray!

as in..... quite captivating, intriguing, awesome and just beautiful update!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mrlemuel:
More!
oliver twist. Lol
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
vickkydgreat:
Yeh I dey wait ooo
baba thanks ooo. new update dan land sha o
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
MoriYanu:

as in..... quite captivating, intriguing, awesome and just beautiful update!
Mr grammar. Oshey o. cheesy
Temtopy:
gan gan gan gan what next!!!!! Buate to one of d best writer
Buate to the temtopy cheesy
Rex1:
rex baba. I try small na. You na boss
Jackossky:

babtuna1:
woooooooooow!!!! (in MJ's Voice)
SPEECHLESS, that's just how i feel.
lol. Is that how it was sang? error
Jackossky:

I dan repair am o. Dey watch cheesy
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by babtuna1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Uhmmmm.....How did he come back after a year? #confused. Just like that? or anything reason behind it?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
NevetsIbot:
oliver twist. Lol
Aww! What A Happy Ending, My Own Story Too Dey Come Sha, Around Nov Or December, Make We Dey Watch.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Hmmmm felt real... Guy u are the best
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Hmmmm felt real... Guy u are the best.... Bt wetin happens to hades
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Hmmmm felt real... Guy u are the best.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Bhadsoul123(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nevetslbot Yhu really know the kinda story I love... you even made me join this site cos I really wanted to commend your work
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Bhadsoul123(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
and to be frank with you... I just noticed that my cousin is always on this site so I asked him what he was doing he showed me your write up.. I was like damn I must not miss this story
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bhadsoul123:
Nevetslbot Yhu really know the kinda story I love... you even made me join this site cos I really wanted to commend your work
Thank you very much sir. I'm honoured and glad you liked it.

Seun better pay me for my indirect evagellism that dragged you in here. Lol
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
vickkydgreat:

Hmmmm felt real... Guy u are the best.... Bt wetin happens to hades
hanhan guy. Hades dan turn to statue naw. You sure say you read am so? Lol. Thanks for reading baba
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
babtuna1:
Uhmmmm.....How did he come back after a year? #confused. Just like that? or anything reason behind it?
I'm throwing you into suspense again niyen naw
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bhadsoul123:
and to be frank with you... I just noticed that my cousin is always on this site so I asked him what he was doing he showed me your write up.. I was like damn I must not miss this story
You're making me want to read this story from a readers perspective. Lol. Thanks bro... this is an encouragement on its own
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
mhizhyper... Holla there. What's good?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by babtuna1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I'm throwing you into suspense again niyen naw

Okay ooooo.... More mb to ya sim card, Ur story is so so superb. Hope we gonna see more soon sha? cheesy
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Bhadsoul123(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
NevetsIbot:
You're making me want to read this story from a readers perspective. Lol. Thanks bro... this is an encouragement on its own
lol MA pleasure
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Penuel190(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wow! This your story is a boom!!!!!!!
I enjoyed and savored every bit of it. Thumbs up for U n more ink to your pen. Hope to see more of this.
Wow least i 4get, whn shud we expect d EPILOGUE!!!!!!!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
babtuna1:

Okay ooooo.... More mb to ya sim card, Ur story is so so superb. Hope we gonna see more soon sha? cheesy
sure na. I will be writing and selling my novels soon... There's more to come.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Penuel190:
Wow! This your story is a boom!!!!!!!
I enjoyed and savored every bit of it. Thumbs up for U n more ink to your pen. Hope to see more of this.
Wow least i 4get, whn shud we expect d EPILOGUE!!!!!!!
epilogue for this harsh economy? Haha. Lai lai o.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nitescholar(m): 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
bro what a beautiful story ...I love dis piece

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.