Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Theatre Arts Graduate: Wants To Further Plz Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Theatre Arts Graduate: Wants To Further Plz Help (338 Views)

What A 9-year Old High School Graduate Wants To Study Will Shock You / Photos From LASU Theatre Arts Students Induction Ceremony / Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Theatre Arts Graduate: Wants To Further Plz Help by Babaregg(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2016
Hello house, sorry if this post sounds boring but I'd appreciate a little input from you guys.
So I have this friend of mine who studied Theatre Arts and graduated with 2.2 above 3.0 GPA.
He worked a a film analyst for one online film distribution company here in Nigeria, currently works as content manager for another film company, writing scripts, overseeing production process, managing some online channels and even has a personal platform online where her distributes movies and makes money.
He recently applied to get a Diploma in Acting for Film, Television and Stage At Toronto Film School in Canada, got admission but Visa was refused on the grounds that his; PROPOSED STUDIES I S NOT REASONABLE IN LIGHT OF ONE OR MORE: HIS QUALIFICATION, PREVIOUS STUDIES, EMPLOYMENT, LEVEL OF ESTABLISHMENT, OR HIS FUTURE PROSPECTS AND PLANS.

He is welcomed to reapply... Now guys what do u think? Does he still maintain the course and write a strong SOP explaining that he loves his potential study or should he go all out to a new course like Filmmaking etc....?

What other course do u feel he should go for and the school in Canada?

Please don't be judgemental as ur candid opinion matters

(1) (Reply)

28 Motivational Quotes From Top Traders / Get Your Free Project Materials On Management Science / Download Latest Project Topics And Materials For FREE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.