Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks (33565 Views)

Governor Dickson Enjoying A Boat Ride In Niger Delta Creeks. PICS / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by jrusky(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2016
Wow! near war situation or what do we call all these now? I presume full scale war declaration might be a bit messy at the end and thereby creating more warlord factions I guess this action from FG needs a bit of cautioning, my opinion though.

Using force in this particular case might be more difficult and dangerous than Boko Haram case.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 31, 2016
chanezzar0world:
NDA blows up pipelines: Ipob youths:shout yeeeeeee! Nigeria is going down .
NDA blows up another chevron pipeline: Ipob youth screams this are true freedom fighters, they can never be caught this is the end of Nigeria.
NDA blows up agip and NNpc pipelines: Ipob youths screams Nigeria would soon start producing 0 barrel of oil and the zoo will fall
Buhari askes for patience nd coperation: ipob youths says he is scared and can do nothing, Tot you guys said a new sheriff is in town
Buhari tells the military flush out the NDA, :Ipob youhts :how can they flush out spirits, it's not possible, in their own creeks, they will fail, this is not Boko Haram,
NA starts operation in the Niger Delta: ipob youths: Buhari will end up at the icc, he will be tried for war crimes and genocide
NA catches suspected suspected NDA: Ipob youths : they ve caught innocent citizens, if not where are the pictures, anytime they kill or catch Boko Haram they usually release pictures
Nigeria army releases pictures of ten suspected NDA with evidences: Ipob youths: this re not the exact people, they were watching football nd were picked with these gadgets, lol!
Summary: Ipob youth is synonymous with stupidity!
I am Niger Delta, I do not support terrorism, I do not support miscreants or militancy, I still believe in dialogue as the best option, I believe our problems are not caused by tribe or religion, but by lack of sincere genuine nd sacrificial leaders! I still believe in one Nigeria

I like you so much bruv, #NoHomo

2 Likes

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by owalisalvation(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2016
If Buhari fold his hands and continue wit dis military approach against NigerDeltans and Pro-Biafra pple Nigeria will never has peace until death take it part. bcs u can never use de star to get a cross. and it is impossible to use a broom on ur teeth in place of teeth brush.
Aboki man does nt tink like a real human ie wy all dis are happening, hitting hone to hone is dificult to get de winner. Let all hires of NigerD/Ijaws n FG n international communities come togeda n go in to a cordial agreement to abolish dis mess if not Nigeria will never celebrate peace atmosphere bcs NigerD/ijaw man will nver endure intimidation bcs dey merit a golden gift from God so dere for whosoever dat want to tap from de gift must flow wit dem.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 31, 2016
Likely that any young man aged 18 to 45 found in that community will be declared an avenger..

So everyone has to enter bush..
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by iyke484real(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2016
Greed! one of the deadiest sin. You want there resources by force. good God is watching you
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by FrancisIgya: 1:06pm On May 31, 2016
To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done. Any bird that invites rain will itself be soaked.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Beadex1(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:
That JUNK you called confabulation will not be implemented because it is unconstitutional, illegal and a waste of resources. Besides buhari isn't the appropriate "body" to implement it, your NA is the body to implement it. Buhari won't give in to any cheap blackmail from any part of this country. Militants say they will make his government ungovernable, we are keenly waiting for them. I promised you, the avengers or whatever they are called will regret the very first day they blew up a pipeline just to spite the president. And tompolo should pray very hard because when he is finally apprehended like the common criminal that he is, believe you me he will never be the same again.

Already the militants/economic terrorists asked for it because they thought they are somehow "invincible and untouchable", but the creeks will be comb and the rag tag militias will eventually be smoked out. It was done in sambisa forest which is by far bigger than the tiny creeks the avengers are hiding in, same thing will be repeated in the creeks.

BUHARI WILL NEVER DIALOGUE with any criminal group. Militancy in the Niger/delta will be stamped out once and for all
bla bla bla bla .. thats what you keep spewing out everyday, you sound so bitter the earlier you understand that militancy has come to stay unless the confab is implemented. NDA is a movement and this runs in the blood of every right thinking Niger delta youth ....... I believe one day i refer to this your silly write-up, remember just last week your God was begging them to come back and protect the pipeline more is coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Heffalump(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2016
chanezzar0world:
NDA blows up another chevron pipeline: Ipob youth screams this are true freedom fighters, they can never be caught this is the end of Nigeria.
NDA blows up agip and NNpc pipelines: Ipob youths screams Nigeria would soon start producing 0 barrel of oil and the zoo will fall
Buhari askes for patience nd coperation: ipob youths says he is scared and can do nothing, Tot you guys said a new sheriff is in town
Buhari tells the military flush out the NDA, :Ipob youhts :how can they flush out spirits, it's not possible, in their own creeks, they will fail, this is not Boko Haram,
NA starts operation in the Niger Delta: ipob youths: Buhari will end up at the icc, he will be tried for war crimes and genocide
NA catches suspected suspected NDA: Ipob youths : they ve caught innocent citizens, if not where are the pictures, anytime they kill or catch Boko Haram they usually release pictures
Nigeria army releases pictures of ten suspected NDA with evidences: Ipob youths: this re not the exact people, they were watching football nd were picked with these gadgets, lol!
I am Niger Delta, I do not support terrorism, I do not support miscreants or militancy, I still believe in dialogue as the best option, I believe our problems are not caused by tribe or religion, but by lack of sincere genuine nd sacrificial leaders! I still believe in one Nigeria

I knew NDA is the brain child of IPOB. This time na 6 million go quench. During civil war no be only 3 million.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Feshizzy(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2016
Y'all think NDA boys didn't see this coming? Well, think again. cool cool

Hope the Nigerian Military did enough Recon, it's not wise to test the depth of the water with both feet. IMHO
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by CosmicJames(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2016
HtwoOw:
It's fake news abi?

Siddon dere dey roast

Na una go dey shout say dem Don massacre una finish

Two weeks maximum I sure say story go change
What you know is that this is not the first time for NA to invade ND and killed innocent people in search of militants. Ask OBJ. By the time NA no longer get their salaries due militants acivities, we will know how far
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by ayindejimmy(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2016
Game On
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by ayindejimmy(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2016
owalisalvation:
If Buhari fold his hands and continue wit dis military approach against NigerDeltans and Pro-Biafra pple Nigeria will never has peace until death take it part. bcs u can never use de star to get a cross. and it is impossible to use a broom on ur teeth in place of teeth brush.
Aboki man does nt tink like a real human ie wy all dis are happening, hitting hone to hone is dificult to get de winner. Let all hires of NigerD/Ijaws n FG n international communities come togeda n go in to a cordial agreement to abolish dis mess if not Nigeria will never celebrate peace atmosphere bcs NigerD/ijaw man will nver endure intimidation bcs dey merit a golden gift from God so dere for whosoever dat want to tap from de gift must flow wit dem.

Buhari has, and he's still trying all avenues at dialogue but as a President he cant fold his hands on the alter of peace and watch these renegade cripple the country's economy.
Don't pretend you don't know the NDA aren't interested in any form of dialogue. They want autonomy.
I would have done this weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Nomswag: 1:48pm On May 31, 2016
those our advance gunboat na em una dey call warship.....dem!dem!
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:
That JUNK you called confabulation will not be implemented because it is unconstitutional, illegal and a waste of resources. Besides buhari isn't the appropriate "body" to implement it, your NA is the body to implement it. Buhari won't give in to any cheap blackmail from any part of this country. Militants say they will make his government ungovernable, we are keenly waiting for them. I promised you, the avengers or whatever they are called will regret the very first day they blew up a pipeline just to spite the president. And tompolo should pray very hard because when he is finally apprehended like the common criminal that he is, believe you me he will never be the same again.

Already the militants/economic terrorists asked for it because they thought they are somehow "invincible and untouchable", but the creeks will be comb and the rag tag militias will eventually be smoked out. It was done in sambisa forest which is by far bigger than the tiny creeks the avengers are hiding in, same thing will be repeated in the creeks.

BUHARI WILL NEVER DIALOGUE with any criminal group. Militancy in the Niger/delta will be stamped out once and for all

Governor?

Even the US & Israel routinely negotiate with terrorists.

From a strategy perspective, force is not the best hand for the FG to play in this instance.

First, it is unsustainable.

Second, we don't have the resources to guard kilometers of pipelines. All a militant needs is a dynamite, and single undefended spot...

I don't exactly have a dog in this fight, but I believe tact and common sense should prevail.

A sitting government could possibly probe, or attempt to probe, the likes of GEJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, OBJ etc...but at what cost?

These are powerful men who possess the wherewithal to cause headaches for a government.

You might succeed in crushing them, but at what cost to you, personally, and the Nigerian state?

If Tompolo is responsible for this, and can sustain it even for even a few months, why not leave him alone to enjoy his already accumulated loot.

If it is indeed a new group, then why not attempt to negotiate and meet some of their more reasonable demands?

If it costs you 4x in resources, and lost revenue, to confront a group that wants 2x, it would be penny wise pound foolish to confront them.

Even the almighty US, gets to eat humble pie from time to time too.

You can't "win" them all. Sometimes the bad guys and terrorists win.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by BABANGBALI: 1:51pm On May 31, 2016
Kill all the killables

Kill dem all
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by cjrane: 2:04pm On May 31, 2016
Dem for deploy nuclear weapons, because all those things they have are toys. Lets see how this game will play out.

Meanwhile oil companies should redeploy their staff for their safety. A lot of oil workers are bound to be killed in this latest round of struggle.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by caracas: 2:06pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:

This Your poo shows Your level of ignorance .
Comparing the creeks to sambisa Forest which is the best fighting place for soldiers .
Definitely the latter is by far more conducive for military engagements.If u like bring the whole military to the creeks they will end up losing the battle .i only pity the innocent ones that wud be caught in the middle .

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by garrimallam: 2:09pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=zooster post=46132273]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/fg-deploys-5-warships-100-gunboats-fighter-jets-delta-creeks/[
For how long will d survilliance by d forces continue.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by SlimShaddy10(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=chanezzar0world post=46132302]NDA blows up pipelines: Ipob youths:

shup up!!!!!
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by lailo: 2:12pm On May 31, 2016
We just finished six years of a Presidency headed by one of us, former President Goodluck Jonathan, why didn’t the Avengers carry out their agitation during his regime?

‘’We produced a President, who did nothing in six years to better the lot of his people, not even the road to Otuoke was touched under him while the East-West Road was left undone; so what justification do they have to protest now?”
THIS IS COMMON SENSE FOR ALL WAILERS AND IPOB YOUTHS

3 Likes

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by OBAGADAFFI: 2:13pm On May 31, 2016
chanezzar0world:
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by niggaman(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2016
berrystunn:
Stingy buhari now have money for war abi??

Hardship will meet with hardship.

The country will be ungovernable

Things will get out of hand.

This is my vision
and it will be your doom
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by lailo: 2:24pm On May 31, 2016
owalisalvation:
IPOB,NDA,NDSS are all not d voice of d people they profess to fight for.These are few % fighting tooth and nail to remain relevant and retain their illegal money making over their own people in disguise of fighting for them.Such people need brutal blow b4 they could let off d hook.My brother ask urself dis question-----dis agitation has been on ground for long,when dis people have d opportunity to rule,what did Jonathan do 4 his 6 years?wy didn't dis group agitate during his tenure?D answer is it is not about their people,it is about their businesses dat receive BOOM during Jonathan but DOOM during PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by AntiWailer: 2:24pm On May 31, 2016
cktheluckyman:
so far your lzy and ieneffectice army are even yet to killa lizard avenger let alone a human ones.Buhari should go and ask Obasanjo and Yaradua what they saw in the hands of these guys.Yaradua even carried out aerial bombings in the end he still had to go and beg them

The next time Soldiers invade, tell your brothers to wait and fight.

That is my simple advice.

Any eediot can blow pipeline. It run across several Kilometers.

Just look for soft target, put ur bomb and go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by AntiWailer: 2:26pm On May 31, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Governor?

Even the US & Israel routinely negotiate with terrorists.

From a strategy perspective, force is not the best hand for the FG to play in this instance.

First, it is unsustainable.

Second, we don't have the resources to guard kilometers of pipelines. All a militant needs is a dynamite, and single undefended spot...

I don't exactly have a dog in this fight, but I believe tact and common sense should prevail.

A sitting government could possibly probe, or attempt to probe, the likes of GEJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, OBJ etc...but at what cost?

These are powerful men who possess the wherewithal to cause headaches for a government.

You might succeed in crushing them, but at what cost to you, personally, and the Nigerian state?

If Tompolo is responsible for this, and can sustain it even for even a few months, why not leave him alone to enjoy his already accumulated loot.

If it is indeed a new group, then why not attempt to negotiate and meet some of their more reasonable demands?

If it costs you 4x in resources, and lost revenue, to confront a group that wants 2x, it would be penny wise pound foolish to confront them.

Even the almighty US, gets to eat humble pie from time to time too.

You can't "win" them all. Sometimes the bad guys and terrorists win.

No they don't.

They use it to buy time and hit you harder than you can ever imagine.

If you have a case of US / Isreal negotiating with terrorists, Please cite it so we can inform you what transpired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by ceaser: 2:28pm On May 31, 2016
MrTruth4real:
And some idiot believe NDA can fight fg. Which organization in Nigeria can own more weapons than fg. Tompolo and his boys better give up now. NA should not harm my people in oporaza and ugborodo community tho.

I pray they shall all be protected by some form of divine means. Only those that stirred the hornets' nest shall have the recompense, hopefully

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by fxskye: 2:32pm On May 31, 2016
tuzeriouz:
Pa Buhari should exhumed the body of former president Yaradua and beg for especially common sense on how to peacefully resolve the Niger delta militancy.

Amnesty in Niger/Delta region isn't solution to the problem.

This economic terrorists need to be taught a tough lesson.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by kingsamosy(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2016
hmmm...we are just observing
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Rossikk(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2016
tuzeriouz:
Pa Buhari should exhumed the body of former president Yaradua and beg for especially common sense on how to peacefully resolve the Niger delta militancy.
Yar'Adua was a learner compared to Buhari. You forget you're dealing with a General.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:

Militants don't live in villages, since the days of MEND, they setup their own camp out of the villages for secrecy, sadly our military acts like Nigerian police, when they arrive, it is innocent people trying to survive in very inhumane conditions (in comparison to how much the area accrues for Nigeria) that bare the brunt, my grandma slept in the bush last night because the army drove her from her thatch house and you're here jabbering from the comfort of your home. Nigerian army have invaded that region twice in two weeks, what results have they achieved? They just target and taunt innocent civilians.

What is wrong is wrong irrespective of who's doing it and why they're doing it.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Lastborn12(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2016
I don't even pity NDA because they believe they can do it on their own.. lipsrsealed[img][/img][color=#000099][/color] embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Storm National Assembly With Lamps Over Lack Of Power Supply / 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust / You Can’t Wait For Govt To Do Everything, Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.