Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks (33579 Views)

Governor Dickson Enjoying A Boat Ride In Niger Delta Creeks. PICS / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by sabofws5: 7:38pm On May 31, 2016
Yoruba adage says: emi ko wipe kogun maja ko sa ma ti je ninu ara ile mi. Meaning, who ever wants to go to war let him go but provided it does not happen in my immediate backyard. see how the so called bi afraud. and avengers are destroying their environments and causing untold hardships to their people why because Buari is in power. In the first and second republic were they not the ones in power sharing with this same Hausa_Fulani? and in the last 16 years they've held the vice Presidency position, senate presidency several times, secretary to the government of the federation as well as the country's Presidency for continuous six years until about this time last year. All these long period of time there leaders could not do the needful then what else do the want. My candid advice to their elders is to stop them _the youth from destroying their environments as there be no where for them to run to after. They should take cue from the middle destruction crisis.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by DobleO7: 8:18pm On May 31, 2016
mrkayusfit:
grin

And yet some demented IPOB cretins will call the useless man their hero for supervising massive looting and stealing for 6 years without doing nothing to better their wretched lives. If the above qoute could come from a sincere Niger Deltan, then we were right to send the ineffectual Buffoon to political oblivion. God punish GEJ sad

Did you say God punish GEJ?...May God forgive you. I don't think you have a pinch of respect for your elders. Pray you don't surfer the consequences of your puerile choice of word.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:
That JUNK you called confabulation will not be implemented because it is unconstitutional, illegal and a waste of resources. Besides buhari isn't the appropriate "body" to implement it, your NA is the body to implement it. Buhari won't give in to any cheap blackmail from any part of this country. Militants say they will make his government ungovernable, we are keenly waiting for them. I promised you, the avengers or whatever they are called will regret the very first day they blew up a pipeline just to spite the president. And tompolo should pray very hard because when he is finally apprehended like the common criminal that he is, believe you me he will never be the same again.

Already the militants/economic terrorists asked for it because they thought they are somehow "invincible and untouchable", but the creeks will be comb and the rag tag militias will eventually be smoked out. It was done in sambisa forest which is by far bigger than the tiny creeks the avengers are hiding in, same thing will be repeated in the creeks.

BUHARI WILL NEVER DIALOGUE with any criminal group. Militancy in the Niger/delta will be stamped out once and for all
what do even feel like? you own Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by billyG(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2016
Hunger never hammer them,make dem wait till they stop food coming frm d north,they will know thast they cnt eat & drink oyel & live.d creek is d easiest terrain 2 win a war,just blockage d creek & seize all foods going 2 d creek,skeletons will surrender & embrace peace.useless ogogoro drinkers.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 31, 2016
signz:
It's just a show of power and force. Nigerian military cannot protect thousands of kilometers of pipelines.

Please PMB should read and implement recommendations of 2014 confab and over 60% of our problems will be solved. I believe so much in the unity of Nigeria and true federalism is the only way for Nigeria to still be one country between 2019 and 2023.
Anti Nigeria talking
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 31, 2016
InvestinOwerri:
When will the dullard learn??
Better warn you people & stop calling people names.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 31, 2016
Lilimax:
Na war? I pray Odi massacre will not repeat itself embarassed
ND is ready for massacre
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by frehage: 10:41pm On May 31, 2016
fiizznation:
That JUNK you called confabulation will not be implemented because it is unconstitutional, illegal and a waste of resources. Besides buhari isn't the appropriate "body" to implement it, your NA is the body to implement it. Buhari won't give in to any cheap blackmail from any part of this country. Militants say they will make his government ungovernable, we are keenly waiting for them. I promised you, the avengers or whatever they are called will regret the very first day they blew up a pipeline just to spite the president. And tompolo should pray very hard because when he is finally apprehended like the common criminal that he is, believe you me he will never be the same again.

Already the militants/economic terrorists asked for it because they thought they are somehow "invincible and untouchable", but the creeks will be comb and the rag tag militias will eventually be smoked out. It was done in sambisa forest which is by far bigger than the tiny creeks the avengers are hiding in, same thing will be repeated in the creeks.

BUHARI WILL NEVER DIALOGUE with any criminal group. Militancy in the Niger/delta will be stamped out once and for all

All this grammar because of oil. Nawa!!! Please come and evacuate and transplant the your to your community and region and let there be peace.

For ona mind now, ona be internal colonialists abi? Lol... lipsrsealed.

I would love to learn of your community's and region's contributions to the Federation Account. You guys must be bringing in a hefty sum to give you the moral justification to talk this condescendingly to a people you claim as part 'one Nigeria'.

Anyway, no sane mind supports violence (NDA's methods). Diplomacy, peaceful advocacy is the best path to take.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Unbrandedguy: 11:51pm On May 31, 2016
chanezzar0world:
NDA blows up pipelines: Ipob youths:shout yeeeeeee! Nigeria is going down .
NDA blows up another chevron pipeline: Ipob youth screams this are true freedom fighters, they can never be caught this is the end of Nigeria.
NDA blows up agip and NNpc pipelines: Ipob youths screams Nigeria would soon start producing 0 barrel of oil and the zoo will fall
Buhari askes for patience nd coperation: ipob youths says he is scared and can do nothing, Tot you guys said a new sheriff is in town
Buhari tells the military flush out the NDA, :Ipob youhts :how can they flush out spirits, it's not possible, in their own creeks, they will fail, this is not Boko Haram,
NA starts operation in the Niger Delta: ipob youths: Buhari will end up at the icc, he will be tried for war crimes and genocide
NA catches suspected suspected NDA: Ipob youths : they ve caught innocent citizens, if not where are the pictures, anytime they kill or catch Boko Haram they usually release pictures
Nigeria army releases pictures of ten suspected NDA with evidences: Ipob youths: this re not the exact people, they were watching football nd were picked with these gadgets, lol!
Summary: Ipob youth is synonymous with stupidity!
I am Niger Delta, I do not support terrorism, I do not support miscreants or militancy, I still believe in dialogue as the best option, I believe our problems are not caused by tribe or religion, but by lack of sincere genuine nd sacrificial leaders! I still believe in one Nigeria

Go ask your father's why majority of the oil wells in your backyard are owned by northerners while the ones in the southwest are owned by southwestern oil exploration firm, themselves. Then you can come back and retype wat u just typed!!! I'm sure you must be born, trained and bred up in Lagos.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Amother4life: 4:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Nigerian doesn't have even 30gun boats. The solution to this issue is development of the region. Deploying military force doesn't solve any problems. Ask the Americans.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by anigold(m): 5:46am On Jun 01, 2016
signz:
It's just a show of power and force. Nigerian military cannot protect thousands of kilometers of pipelines.

Please PMB should read and implement recommendations of 2014 confab and over 60% of our problems will be solved. I believe so much in the unity of Nigeria and true federalism is the only way for Nigeria to still be one country between 2019 and 2023.
i concur..

But i wonder why the FG suddenly realized they can use absolute force when it comes to issues affecting oil ,meanwhile boko haram and fulani herdsmen are killing for fun.. Sounds tribalistic to me...

So now oil is more important than human life whao... I believe in dialogue but if they FG thinks violence is the way out,they need to be careful so we dont end up having 6 countries from one...

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by anigold(m): 5:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Rizmo:
Seriously? 5 warships, 100 gunboats and a fighter jet deployed to curb the reprehensible activities of the militants?
Are we going into war with North Korea?
How many dean guns (local hunter guns) were deployed to curtail the wanton and frivolous destruction of innocent lives by the Fulani herdsmen?
Nigeria slowly becoming George Orwell's Animal Farm reality show.
"All animals are equal. But some are more equal than others".
#akwaibomdakada

tribalistic president who appoints 90% appointments from the north,what do you expect.....

2019 will be a wonderful year..

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by anigold(m): 6:02am On Jun 01, 2016
dammytosh:

Clown.

Even your Revered Senator Of Conman Sense can not go near his excellency not to talk of RIF RAFS and RAGS.

Mchewwww

oga relax buhari is human not a god, abacha was tougher than him a million times but i dont think that is an option.. But never underestimate people...

Buhari has to rule as a Nigerian president that a Northern president..

Fulani herdsmen are killing for fun but i never heard FG sending even one soldier after them ho i see they are his brothers...
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by anigold(m): 6:07am On Jun 01, 2016
hummerwise:

bros use ur head nahh...
sambisa na land area na and not water area...
how dem go deploy warSHIPS and gunBOATS to land areas.. baba think nahhh
wao oga u get sense ooo,, so our army is not interested in stopping boko haram thats good to hear...
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by anigold(m): 6:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Jnrbaino4real:
They did not deploy troops to Agatu and Enugu when Fulani men were rampaging and feeding on the flesh and blood of innocent southerners and Christians. It's easy for him to deploy troops to Niger Delta. So one or later Buhari will leave Aso rock.no condition is permanent and nothing lasts forever. ..
na so even Adolf hitler m
nazism came to end... So buhari soon you will be gone... Nothing last forever....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by 3Ceagle(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2016
Amother4life:
Nigerian doesn't have even 30gun boats. The solution to this issue is development of the region. Deploying military force doesn't solve any problems. Ask the Americans.

How many people here has been to the ND rural area, and see the destruction done to the area. This same agitation got Saro Wiwa dead yet nothing has changed. Until there is a clear joint development plan and implementation between the states and federal government there will be continued pocket of militancy in that region. For long the ND people has been seen as minorities, and have no say on what happens on their land further destroyed by military rule. I don't think any of the major tribes will allow this in their dormain. While violence and militarization of ND is not the best solution. Nigerians should demand federal government investment in the area, not the current settlement of some few while the huge majority suffers.GBTPN
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2016
berrystunn:
Stingy buhari now have money for war abi??

Hardship will meet with hardship.

The country will be ungovernable

Things will get out of hand.

This is my vision
tsk tsk tsk. truly u are blind
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by limeta(f): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2016
No weapon formed against the Niger delta shall prosper.
You can come ,bring what you ve but you will not see another day.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by berrystunn(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2016
wissed:
tsk tsk tsk. truly u are blind

BIG BLIND COUNTRY. BBC (fela)

Listen to that song lyrics you will know who is really blind.
Re: FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks by RealTalkNoBull: 2:36am On Jan 30, 2023
chanezzar0world:
NDA blows up pipelines: Ipob youths:shout yeeeeeee! Nigeria is going down .
NDA blows up another chevron pipeline: Ipob youth screams this are true freedom fighters, they can never be caught this is the end of Nigeria.
NDA blows up agip and NNpc pipelines: Ipob youths screams Nigeria would soon start producing 0 barrel of oil and the zoo will fall
Buhari askes for patience nd coperation: ipob youths says he is scared and can do nothing, Tot you guys said a new sheriff is in town
Buhari tells the military flush out the NDA, :Ipob youhts :how can they flush out spirits, it's not possible, in their own creeks, they will fail, this is not Boko Haram,
NA starts operation in the Niger Delta: ipob youths: Buhari will end up at the icc, he will be tried for war crimes and genocide
NA catches suspected suspected NDA: Ipob youths : they ve caught innocent citizens, if not where are the pictures, anytime they kill or catch Boko Haram they usually release pictures
Nigeria army releases pictures of ten suspected NDA with evidences: Ipob youths: this re not the exact people, they were watching football nd were picked with these gadgets, lol!
Summary: Ipob youth is synonymous with stupidity!
I am Niger Delta, I do not support terrorism, I do not support miscreants or militancy, I still believe in dialogue as the best option, I believe our problems are not caused by tribe or religion, but by lack of sincere genuine nd sacrificial leaders! I still believe in one Nigeria
They are now shouting "Labor Party!!! Peter Obi!!!".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) / APC Presidential Rally Plateau State Live! / PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.