Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Please How Can I Get Back My Money From Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Can I Get Back My Money From Jumia (1472 Views)

See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? / How Long Does Overseas Shipment From JUMIA Takes To Arrive Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get Back My Money From Jumia by kingar(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2016
I placed an ordered for a zodiac office chair on with order no.303738371 on date: 2016-05-27.
Surprisingly I recieved a visitors waiting chair which totally different from what was displayed on the sample. That which I placed order for was an office chair with some moveable wheels and some stainless handle. But now it's something else I'm receiving. Pls how can i get my money returned or any information on where to take it to in port harcourt. This is the 3rd time jumia is doing this to me and am nt happy at all.
The office chair which I bought cost 13400 and that visitors chair which I recieved is 6400. It's pains me that a renown company as jumia is always in the game.
Pls help me on how to get my item or my money back .
Thank you

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money From Jumia by kingar(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2016
The chair that was delivered to me is sold at 6400. This is fraud. Please help me out on what to do.

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money From Jumia by olatunjithomas(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2016
go down the leaflet that came with the package,there you will see their return procedures,that is if it hasn't exceeded the maximum number of days given for returning goods which is 7 days.
next time, make sure to check your package before you make any payment,it allow.
I just hope you get your complain attended to.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money From Jumia by kingar(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2016
Those numbers are nt connecting. I recieved it yesterday
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money From Jumia by Jephz(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2016
kingar:
go to their Website and get their contact there... call them they'll tell you what to do... make sure u disturb dem o.. if not they will just relax and let it pass 7days .
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money From Jumia by olatunjithomas(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2016
kingar:
keep on on trying it, while I help you contact one of their sales representative here.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money From Jumia by kingar(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2016
Thanks for your concern. I sent another email this morning and immediate got a call from jumia and was guided oh how to return and be reimbursed.
Thank y'all

(1) (Reply)

Funding Of Blockchain Wallet(bitcoin) / UBA Debit Card Vs Gtbank Debit Card / Come And Learn The Secret Of Successful Real Estate Business, Admission Is FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.