Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Miley Cyrus And Selena Gomez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus And Selena Gomez (1038 Views)

OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel / Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Re-unites And Rekindles Love For Each Other / Selena Gomez Nu*de Cell Phone Pics Leaked? [SEE PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus And Selena Gomez by Gracito(f): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2009
btw these two stars,whom do u prefer?Some of my friends choose Miley,some choose Selena.I choose Miley
Re: Miley Cyrus And Selena Gomez by Outstrip(f): 1:41am On Aug 24, 2009
I am 31 so I obviously do not listen to Miley Cyrus music but Selena Gomez is very pretty
Re: Miley Cyrus And Selena Gomez by Atreus(f): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2009
@outstrip,it's not that obvious. You wouldnt believe the kinds of things people in your age bracket do. @topic,miley. Selena's cute,but miley's just adorable.
Re: Miley Cyrus And Selena Gomez by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 25, 2009
the stars dont always write their own songs. Sometimes they're mainly performers. The actual songwriters are mostly teens or adults, I should think. That's why the music has a universal appeal that cuts across ages.

Miley's dad, for example, is a musician.

but good music is good music regardless.
Re: Miley Cyrus And Selena Gomez by mamagee6(f): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2009
They are both wackos and need to be at home helping their mothers in cleaning their housse.
Re: Miley Cyrus And Selena Gomez by minute(f): 5:46am On Aug 26, 2009
I guess Miley is a better singer but I think Selena is a better role model for children and teenagers. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

An Argentine Model Has Died After Undergoing Buttocks Surgery / Most Loved Nigerian / Latest Pics On The Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.