Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence (34161 Views)

Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by HalimaSadiya(f): 7:30pm On May 31, 2016
tooco:
wen i say i hate islam ppl start shouting bigot.I HATE ISLAM !
...Well good for you. smiley
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by SuperS1Panther: 7:38pm On May 31, 2016
Some northern muslims are nothing but devils in human skin.

I repeat, if Muhammed is too lazy to fight for himself by killing or afflicting the person that says blasphemous words against him, why should i be the one to fight for him?

3 Likes

Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by delishpot: 7:41pm On May 31, 2016
Surplus90:
I no understand ur last statement angry

Just be doing how you like
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by delishpot: 7:49pm On May 31, 2016
mujaya1:
if i am a moderator with justice, i will banned you because you think all muslim are terrorist, remember, if i want to know about christant, we have alo in my area,i will go and ask them about christanity, if i were you, i will go and ask muslim scholars,who are muslim,what is about islam, islam is religious of peace,or go internet and do a research about islam, but you are here called muslim vampire,blood suck,excuse me,all this on muslim, who created gun and bomb,who do world war 1&2, what is happend in palestine.

Don't tell me that Moslems never fought wars o. They faught as dirty as any other Waring people in the past and conquered many peoplepeople, towns and countries and converted people to Islam. Don't act like they never she'd a drop of blood unjustly abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 31, 2016
HalimaSadiya:
...Well good for you. smiley
explain the urge 4 violence in islam?

1 Like

Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by HalimaSadiya(f): 7:51pm On May 31, 2016
tooco:
explain the urge 4 violence in islam?
Individual difference. I'm not violent so I wouldn't know why they're that way.
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by Anas09: 8:34pm On May 31, 2016
Blackfire:

Jesus is not only a Muslim...
Amadioha is also a Muslim.
Sango okunrin meta is also a Muslim.
Yemoja is a Muslim.
Fadeyi oloro is a Muslim.
Okonkwo in things fall apart is a Muslim.
Ubangiji is a Muslim.
Tamuna is a confirm Muslim.
[b]In fact esu/ekwensu/ Satan is a Muslim.

gringringrin the bolded is true sha.
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=HalimaSadiya post=46145746][/quote]

Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by HalimaSadiya(f): 8:56pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=mykl01 post=46152128][/quote]
Don't include me in your foolishness little boy now run along.

1 Like

Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:09pm On May 31, 2016
Samunique:
Which means you are happy with the actions of those Islamic fanatics?

Maybe if you had ur way u would've done worst?

Abi omo oduduwa
lol,am a muslem and i hate extremism and fanatism|bt i believe in respecting wht oda people does|i cn never cast aspertion on xtanity becos am a muslem and we expect vice versa.bt,hw ever,i go against d action of does miscreant dt kill all in d name of blasphemism agaist d prophet and i criticise dem so vehemently|bt dnt insult a region too becos in every fate we av defiant |get dt omo oduduwa
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by ABAMOWA: 9:15pm On May 31, 2016
DLondonboiy:
nawa o...

but dem dey curse Jesus and nobody dey kill nobody ni

Islam is truly a religion of peace. Killing everywhere in the name of Islam. This is how Islam grow terrorism unknowingly and all their leaders are happy now.

1 Like

Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by fx45(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2016
muhamadnur:
Hes not a son of god but a slave and messenger god, jst as other messengers..
Referring to Muhammad in those words definitely attracts a death sentence where you come from, isn't it?
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by mildflame: 9:46pm On May 31, 2016
Where is the post I want to SHARE it on my wall
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by mildflame: 9:54pm On May 31, 2016
Anywhere anytime and anyday YORUBA MUSLIMS are the BEST worldwide
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by Richiy(f): 10:01pm On May 31, 2016
wasco24:
cool

How can you even use that smiley?
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by Ojiofor: 10:01pm On May 31, 2016
Without sword and violence Islam is nothing!
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by equal: 10:18pm On May 31, 2016
thesicilian:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is
the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in
the flesh,
Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the
world, Received up in glory.
I really appreciate you response sir and I must say that I am enlightened but you still haven't answered my question. Although, you've made a lot of attempt by quoting the scriptures but you still haven't been able to do justice to the question. Statement of this gravity (Jesus is God) should be conspicuously stated in the bible if Jesus(ASW) truly is. This ought to form the basis of christendom but I must confess that such a statement is missing because it really isn't real. Jesus never claimed to be God. I wish you well fellow being. I am Muslim and a Muslim InshaAllah
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 31, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Don't include me in your foolishness little boy now run along.

Lol!!!
Very painful something tongue
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by benji93: 10:38pm On May 31, 2016
without the complete details of this story, we will not be able to contribute objectively to hte issue at hand. What was the man's post?
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by kayodekb: 11:19pm On May 31, 2016
i am in total support of killing anybody who writes nonsense about my prophet... some Christians can be so stupid and crazy sometimes. they feel threatened anytime they hear the name "Islam"... u can never see any good Muslim abusing Jesus because we believe in him even more than the so called Christians. some Christians will just wake up and start writing rubbish article about my prophet. They will cause trouble, Muslims will react and some stupid fellow will be saying Muslims are violence people... I swear by the name of God, if any Christian write ant rubbish thing about my prophet in front of me, I will hunt him down immediately... I DON'T USE MY PROPHET TO JOKE WITH ANY STUPID FELLOW

1 Like

Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by HalimaSadiya(f): 11:22pm On May 31, 2016
mykl01:

Lol!!!
Very painful something tongue
Aww you wish smiley
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by Fulaboy(m): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

...Awww on behalf of all Northern Muslims we are deeply saddened about your opinion on us we'll try to adjust to gain your respect again smiley
PEACE AMBASSADOR
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by isnovic(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2016
equal:

I really appreciate you response sir and I must say that I am enlightened but you still haven't answered my question. Although, you've made a lot of attempt by quoting the scriptures but you still haven't been able to do justice to the question. Statement of this gravity (Jesus is God) should be conspicuously stated in the bible if Jesus(ASW) truly is. This ought to form the basis of christendom but I must confess that such a statement is missing because it really isn't real. Jesus never claimed to be God. I wish you well fellow being. I am Muslim and a Muslim InshaAllah

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

[b]1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

Jesus was the word spoken in John 1:1.[/b]

and the Word was God meant Jesus is God.

Ever seen a film told backwards, you are actually living in one for the end already has been determined from the beginning.

Please can you answer me, what it means for God in the Quran, to ordained Jesus to come back and collect the saints, Why did God choose Jesus, why not Mohammed?
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by isnovic(m): 12:29am On Jun 01, 2016
kayodekb:
i am in total support of killing anybody who writes nonsense about my prophet... some Christians can be so stupid and crazy sometimes. they feel threatened anytime they hear the name "Islam"... u can never see any good Muslim abusing Jesus because we believe in him even more than the so called Christians. some Christians will just wake up and start writing rubbish article about my prophet. They will cause trouble, Muslims will react and some stupid fellow will be saying Muslims are violence people... I swear by the name of God, if any Christian write ant rubbish thing about my prophet in front of me, I will hunt him down immediately... I DON'T USE MY PROPHET TO JOKE WITH ANY STUPID FELLOW

Let your Allah and M'med (pbuh) fight their battles themselves. They fight better than you and get better results ....don't you agree?

Is Allah not omnipotent as the Surah and hadith says?

1 Like

Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by Coolgent(m): 1:31am On Jun 01, 2016
Hmm i learnt a lesson back my secondary school!
Never insult Muhammed in the mid of Muslims or else they most kill you. Thats punishment for insulting him.
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by manmade(m): 2:48am On Jun 01, 2016
2sexycom:
I am a christian and I have to disagree with you. Learn to respect what people choose to worship, whether muslim, idol worshiper, atheism ... respect people's religion.
"Christian " you are telling us that the mob have respect for your religion when they decided to be looting every church on sight just because of allege blasphemy?

1 Like

Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by HalimaSadiya(f): 4:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Fulaboy:
PEACE AMBASSADOR
I hope they get the sarcasm though smiley
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by Elbinawi: 6:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Murder, burning of Church, arson and looting of shops of Christians are criminal acts that has nothing to do with defending the personality of Prophet Muhammad (sa) or Islam. These murderous criminals should be identified, taking to court and punished.

Having said that it is also important that we respect the religious personalities and symbols of others especially of our host communities.
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by manmade(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2016
skydeexie:
[size=14pt]All we are saying is, show us the blasphemous statement. [/size]
No one would publish that for you because the publisher or any other person being a Muslim or not that relate the actual statement allegedly to be blasphemous would receive same treatment like the man originally alleged to have committed the act, that is one strange thing about the whole thing.
Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by Samunique(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2016
kayodekb:
U must be a disgrace to yoruba muslims!

If i may ask, who are more disrespectful to other religions if not muslims?

Why not check what is going on in muslim's dominated countries and see how they treat the people of other faiths with disdain and contempt

U are shouting "killing, killing" for insulting your prophet, if god/Allahh has power why not allow him punish those who insult his prophet, why fighting for him if he's really living?

I think u should be well monitored cause this was how shekau started!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by adconline(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2016
2sexycom:
I am a christian and I have to disagree with you. Learn to respect what people choose to worship, whether muslim, idol worshiper, atheism ... respect people's religion.
What a display of Ebolanized reasoning! So killing is a way to get even with someone who disagrees with u? So u feel that someone has insulted your faith and then you go around killing everybody who shares faith similar faith with that person?

1 Like

Re: Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence by kayodekb: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Samunique:
U must be a disgrace to yoruba muslims!

If i may ask, who are more disrespectful to other religions if not muslims?

Why not check what is going on in muslim's dominated countries and see how they treat the people of other faiths with disdain and contempt

U are shouting "killing, killing" for insulting your prophet, if god/Allahh has power why not allow him punish those who insult his prophet, why fighting for him if he's really living?

I think u should be well monitored cause this was how shekau started!!!

u are a disgrace to ur family... u can never see a Muslim abusing Jesus... I am fortunate to belong to Christian group on whatsapp.. u can't imagine the types of lies they plot against my prophet just to deceive fools like them. it was so irritating and I have to leave the group. I don't know why some Christians always feel threatened about the word "Islam"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks / AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" / Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.