Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Selling A Big Land In Abuja. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Selling A Big Land In Abuja. (364 Views)

How Do You Choose A Realtor When Buying Or Selling A Property ? / Orange Ville Estate Lekki Scheme 2! Cofo Now Selling @ a Promo Price of 8m / Selling A Big Land In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling A Big Land In Abuja. by DabluGloba(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2016
Hello nairaland,
Being an entreprenuer and trust worthy youth, I was recently commissioned to sell a land belonging to the family of an old friend, here in Abuja, the land is a 22.7hectare plot in Karsana-west, Abuja and the purpose is for housing estate, the only papers for the land presently are 'letter of intent'. The asking price is upon request and open to negotiations. I've met with a number of agents and real estate professional s, though they haven't found anything wrong with the land, we've not been able to sell it. I'm seeking more professional services to aid me exploit this opportunity. Our company (lighthousestandard.com) is into construction, installation of fiber optics and supply of brand new ABB transformers with 1 year warranty, if I'm able to sell this property it will be great for my position in the company. I've attached pictures of our brand new transformers for sale, you already know the land documents are too sensitive to share openly. Need I say a real estate professional whom may help me succeed gets a commission payment.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

TO LET: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Chevy View Lekki / Electrical Engineering Services / Enjoy A Sensational Story For Free Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.