Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) (28784 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by alfredo4u(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2016
rip sir
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by fransixe(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2016
its quite unfortunate that some one had to die...... owing to the trends of insurgency in the country, they were just protecting themselves. that's why its advisable to stop at every check point for them to carry out their routine check.....irrespective of who you are....even if you be the Commander in Chief, in as much as your are not in your official vehicle, please stop, if not for anything else, tell them well done....and let them do their job.
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2016
Maybe this police was going for his promotion interview
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by kick(f): 12:12pm On May 31, 2016
What can I say. well they deserve it. when you are almost killed by police or wrongly accused by them you will pray they all die one by one.....smh

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by Faculty14(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2016
kick:
What can I say. well they deserve it. when you are almost killed by police or wrongly accused by them you will pray they all die one by one.....smh
be careful of what you wish others
For what you wish others might be your portion one day

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by sandman007: 12:17pm On May 31, 2016
Btruth:
Somebody's father and husband for Christ sake!
I really hope our human rights group in Nigeria are working.
But the soldiers killed in the Niger Delta fell form the skies abi? Now you all love police. Speak in one voice against all. Do not select what is convenient for you
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by gunther6(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2016
Hard to be sorry for a policeman... Anyway RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 31, 2016
As I grow older, I keep realizing that there is no reason to argue against the belief that either a black man is cursed or has an extremely low IQ that he cannot build, live or lead a civilized society. All we keep doing is defending the indefensible and trying to act as though human are behaviorally similar in general. However, I as a black man wholly accept that we the blacks behave as sub-humans and have not shown any deviations from these seeming facts. Has it not surprised you that in any part of the world we the black people are living, this is the kind of society we build, be it in Africa, Caribbean or in the States. We are now increasingly becoming a specie of ridicule. Once any negative example is sought, black dominated societies are all there to point to. Even with our huge resources, all we can do is to fight and fight without any form of future planning typical of low thinking specie of an animal. Once any person mentions these facts, the person will be hated and portrayed as a racist, a sell out or hating his skin color. This has nothing to do with skin color but we have made the black skin to be synonymous with underdevelopment, disease, barbarism etc.
For those people that will defend, maybe they will keep pointing to other countries to convince themselves that humans are generally the same. The truth is that black people possess some peculiarities which place us at the bottom of development ladder. All I am yet to know is whether these are environmental or genetic inate traits. We hardly reason and tend not to contribute to our society.
Just imagine a country. You are giving weapons which you cannot produce to kill yourselves and we willfully do. Just take a look at that photo. And no one will be punished. Life goes on. Typical of what Animals encounter in the forests. Soon, the same black people will roll out warplanes they have no clue of how to manufacture for their own people. Killing, killing, killing with impunity. That will be the order of the day. Yet, he goes to the US to shout black lives matter when statistics show that blacks are the greatest killer of blacks in the world. We all should think about all these. I am a black man and don't envy the skin color of whites. But the truth is that any group of humans that behaves like blacks will be hated irrespective of the skin color.
I don't really want to be offensive to anyone. But I know our typical self. Any response will be more of insults without any meaningful argument to counter all these. We should think about ourselves, our generation and our people. We are going to increasingly made fun of throughout the whole world

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by cybriz82(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2016
D bullet transform to axe ni? Abeg show us d bullet holes abeg dis kind lie no b here.mek dem hold him colleague na dem kill am.
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by Btruth: 12:36pm On May 31, 2016
sandman007:
But the soldiers killed in the Niger Delta fell form the skies abi? Now you all love police. Speak in one voice against all. Do not select what is convenient for you
.......what are you talking about? sad
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by seangy4konji: 12:44pm On May 31, 2016
If they could not shoot at the engines due to the location,what happened to the tires of the vehicles

Na zoo we deh sha...

RIP to the man...

see as dem tear head comot.
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by wickedworld: 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
Very graphic to see this, but hey if anyone has expirience police in action or. Remember how they kill innocent ppl and get away with it u will wish them more than this.

U know what they say karma is a bitch, even police knows that they are curse. The driver should have stop at the checkpoint but as usual they feel they are the law.

Ppl blaimed the shooter because its unproffessional to open bullet just like that what happen to the tyres or go after the bus to be sure, it could be break fail and what if children are in the bus?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
Looks like a commercial bus.

Mumu driver.. You carried non-uniformed policemen come dey drive like James Bond through army checkpoint..

Illiteracy no go kill Nigerians..
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 31, 2016
seangy4konji:
If they could not shoot at the engines due to the location,what happened to the tires of the vehicles

Na zoo we deh sha...

RIP to the man...

see as dem tear head comot.

There is no professionalism in the system. Every strata of this govt.

Obviously flat tyres would have been better then the military should pursue with their hilux..
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 31, 2016
Even Army General they stop for any check point be it police check point or army check point, my father was a retired colonel in the army and he has been stopped so many times by either police or army at a check point, he Neva makes any assumption either to stop or not

Please let's always obey simple instructions an innocent man has been killed and the driver that Neva stopped is still alive
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by Franky826: 1:23pm On May 31, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is a graphic photo of the policeman who was killed in error by soldiers at a checkpoint along Bauchi to Jos road on Saturday. The unfortunate incident saw soldiers shoot a bus conveying policemen travelling from Taraba to Kaduna -killing him in the process.

According to a press statement from the army, the error was a result of the refusal of the driver of the bus to stop at the checkpoint for routine checks of occupants.

“The Headquarters 33 Artillery Brigade wishes to inform the general public that on 28th May 2016, at about 2:14pm, the troops deployed at Panshanu check-point along Bauchi-Jos road, opened fire on a bus. “The bus drove dangerously through the checkpoint and refused to stop when flagged down on suspicion that it might be conveying terrorists or armed criminal elements, while approaching the check point. Regrettably, one person died and 3 others sustained injuries in the process.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/graphic-photo-of-policeman-killed-in.html

This too graphic na. Abeg op next time censor graphic pics and then share a link for those who wanna see graphic contents.

mods and admins please look into this.

R.I.P to the dead
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by Samtex0147(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2016
White007:
The bus driving dangerously is not an excuse to open direct fire towards the passengers. What happened to immobilizing the vehicle by shooting the tires. The culprit should be punished severly, justice must be served.
You speak because you where not there.. do you know that the police men reforce to the check point and disarmed the soldier in question while other soldiers on sentry watch as they left to JOS with the soldier riffle.... yes.. it could had been a blood battle at the scene had it been the soldiers reiterated... use ur head for comments.. assume u are d one at DAT moment
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 31, 2016
gunther6:
Hard to be sorry for a policeman... Anyway RIP
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 31, 2016
so sad,my condolences goes to his family
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by symbianDON(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2016
White007:
The bus driving dangerously is not an excuse to open direct fire towards the passengers. What happened to immobilizing the vehicle by shooting the tires. The culprit should be punished severly, justice must be served.
the driver of the police van should be held responsible instead. in a terrorist prone zone like bauchi, you just don't drive directly and recklessly towards soldiers in a check point and not expect to be shot. there have been instances in the past where terrorists used the exact method to denote bombs at check points. you can't blame the soldiers at all if the story happened exactly as we read.
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by pich4real(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2016
Is it not ak47 these soildiers carry? What kinda gun will rip someones head apart like dis?
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by Lastanza: 3:33pm On May 31, 2016
Just imagine d impression d immediate and extended family of dis man will eternally have against d army
Nigeria army has officially collected d award for d most untrained security agents in d world.

Bravo to dem!!
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by UKBobo(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2016
Army and police full of shoot first, think never pesin.
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by kick(f): 5:35pm On May 31, 2016
Faculty14:
be careful of what you wish others
For what you wish others might be your portion one day

You haven't experienced these police men in action. I was eating gala and mineral after a hard day carrying 180 head pans of sand. These men in black stopped and came and search me they did not find anything on me, suddenly they said am a suspect and I asked suspect for what?!. What I received was a punch to my left eye. My eye swollen and red. I was bundled into their van and taken to the station. I was locked up without a statement. it took the intervention of the engineer whom I worked for and an SAN who owns the house we were building to get me out. I was accused of robbery. what was my offence? gala and mineral which I was eating. I treated myself. for three weeks I can't look at light. I still wish everyone of them death.
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by archdon: 5:36pm On May 31, 2016
ajarossi:
If a fellow security officer cn brutally blow up a fellow security officer's head in such a wicked manner I begin to wonder what he ll do to ordinary citizen. I as a novice in weapon usage , am fully aware that am not surpose to shoot at passengers in a bus rather,rather I aim at d tires. Looking at d way d bullet penetrated tru d wind screen one wld understand dat d man's head ws d major target.
The truth remains dat this story is fishy

Not to dishonour the dead, but if the account of the soldiers were to be believed then they followed the right procedure, in truth u never kw what the bus might be carrying to a civilian a bus is just a vehicle but to a soldier a bus is a dangerous weapon on wheels,
why speed past a check point just cos u're police officers, they broke the rules and it's a lesson to all government convoys dat like breaking the rules just cos of little holdup at check points, someday they'll shoot at them too
Last year they opened fire on the governor of borno convoy to in error cos of similar circumstances

Everybody else followed the rules why shouldn't they?

Are they special breeds of Nigerian?
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by idupaul: 5:38pm On May 31, 2016
It's very clear our soldiers don't read the rules of engagment1
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by monaku(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
Do i hear accidental discharge? What does rules of engagement states? Aim at an accupant while demobilizing a moving vehicle? Check out the sitting position of the deceased officer. This short was aimed at killing. Why was the whole incident not narrated here? Whey did the army on sensing danger after the action absconded from the checking point. The shooter must rot in jail. This justice is not negotiable. RIP to the deceased and my heart felt condolences to his family
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by koboko69: 6:49pm On May 31, 2016
White007:

Rubbish. In an high risk area with insurgents menace? U dare not receive call near a military check point not to even talk of not stopping when flagged down, then try to drive dangerously away.
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by samsongbemisola(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2016
chai
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by mizlovette(f): 7:45pm On May 31, 2016
And now they will tell d family, we are sorry for your loss. Foolish people. May they all also die by mistake. Metww
Re: Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) by Faculty14(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
kick:

You haven't experienced these police men in action. I was eating gala and mineral after a hard day carrying 180 head pans of sand. These men in black stopped and came and search me they did not find anything on me, suddenly they said am a suspect and I asked suspect for what?!. What I received was a punch to my left eye. My eye swollen and red. I was bundled into their van and taken to the station. I was locked up without a statement. it took the intervention of the engineer whom I worked for and an SAN who owns the house we were building to get me out. I was accused of robbery. what was my offence? gala and mineral which I was eating. I treated myself. for three weeks I can't look at light. I still wish everyone of them death.
i can't stop your wish
I can't stop you from wishing things either
I only hope you find a place in your heart to forgive the few who provoked you that much and create so much hate and disdain.
No matter how bad the seem and are..don't you think wishing dead on the whole including the innocent is too harsh..especially on a thread like this after reading what lead to their death.
Common we're all humans at the end we all make mistakes..learn to forgive man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child / SSG George Akume Falls Sick, Flown To Germany - Sahara Reporters / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.