Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) (4473 Views)

"I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix) / How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 31, 2016
This is so funny.

Daddy's day care.

I feel bad for posting this dude pic but I had to. grin

He made fun of himself on Facebook anyways. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by chelseaboi(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2016
kiss
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by osesology(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2016
Did he really...he didn't just...o my word! this guy is freaking hilarious

1 Like

Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2016
Lol......some guys sef

1 Like

Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 31, 2016
osesology:
Did he really...he didn't just...o my word! this guy is freaking hilarious
he's dang funny. He posted it on Facebook.
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by Generalmac(m): 11:48am On May 31, 2016
Ouch..
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 31, 2016
Lalasticlala pls move to family section for me. I posted it here by mistake.
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by CircleOfWilis: 12:01pm On May 31, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by naniawini(f): 12:18pm On May 31, 2016
Lol
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by carammel(f): 12:36pm On May 31, 2016
When he'd never put eyes on how his wife takes care of the kids.

4 Likes

Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by HaneefahRN(f): 12:38pm On May 31, 2016
LMAO grin
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by Omotayor123(f): 12:40pm On May 31, 2016
This one fit kill pikin ooo shocked
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by AuroraB(f): 2:07pm On May 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
I admire the speed at which you use in responding to her request, hoping you'd to so when others come knocking.

Its admirable. smiley
grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by shotuns: 2:28pm On May 31, 2016
As much as I would love to laugh and say kudos to him, that won't stop my criticism of this young man. That little baby in his shorts could
suffer from suffocation. We all can see how the baby feels from his face reaction. Some men shaaaa.
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by robosky02(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2016
rokiatu:
This is so funny.

Daddy's day care.

I know roki wouldn't do dis grin
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 31, 2016
VERY FUNNY BUT DANGEROUS
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by Idydarling(f): 5:17pm On May 31, 2016
the baby feeling a strong log poking his back lol

1 Like

Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by adaksbullet: 5:42pm On May 31, 2016
U ar used sytle too caled lala abi? undecided
rokiatu:
Lalasticlala pls move to family section for me. I posted it here by mistake.

1 Like

Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by olarhtunji(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2016
this is awesome
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 31, 2016
Idydarling:
the baby feeling a strong log poking his back lol
dirty mind. grin
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 31, 2016
LOL! Love us, hate us - either way dads are awesome parents just as mums. Pic is hilarious though grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by afanide: 10:36pm On May 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by MARKone(m): 10:59pm On May 31, 2016
Very inappropriate, why put a child inside your shorts.
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by Odkboy23(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2016
cute and funny... cheesy
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by andyanders: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2016
Rocky, you funny for real. Can't stop laughing.
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by njiasi30(f): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
So funny grin dats 2 show him what women go tru. It's not easy to take care of kids. grin grin grin
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by IYANGBALI: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2016
rokiatu:
This is so funny.

Daddy's day care.

make I look for your trouble small today.

I dash you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) by bawz012(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2016
carammel:
When he'd never put eyes on how his wife takes care of the kids.

lemme joor

na by force ?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me / Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.