Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,783 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) (24843 Views)

The Devil Wears Okrika / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeraldlife:
Some people can write o! I enjoyed the short fiction. Thanks for sharing.

You're most welcome smiley
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
luciangelymail:
Awww, I just saw the mention, such an intriguing story, may God grant us the grace to always say no to the devil's proposal. thanks Ola!

Amen, Amen and Amen!!!

A Bigger THANKS to you likewise for the time dedicated to read, but next time to be a LATE COMER Oh! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
christisreal:
wow!!I am really thrilled.what got me most was d active involvement of the ministry of the Holy Spirit.Good work op.looking forward to better tales ahead.You have a great gift

Aww! Am glad you find this worthwhile.

Incase you missed any of my previously published stories, you can always check here >>> http://gospelbreed.com/collection-of-all-stories/
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by CuteChiluv: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lovely story, lesson learnt , remainingto practice no to devils proposals,

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by lilyheaven: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
your story made my day. devil proposal! he propose everyday. God help me to always say No

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
CuteChiluv:
Lovely story, lesson learnt , remainingto practice no to devils proposals,

Thanks Dearie! Am glad you picked a lesson from this.
Stay blessed smiley
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
lilyheaven:
your story made my day. devil proposal! he propose everyday. God help me to always say No

Thanks for your time Dear smiley
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by LeStylo: 4:40am On Jul 31, 2016
Nice read Jide. A masterly crafted and unambiguously worded shirt story. Please try enter into competitions.

However, try create a fairer societal balance - the northerner and muslim husband was overtly and contrastingly demonized.

My one Naira.

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by cheal(f): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wow... I really love this story, your writing skills too🙋😍 just a little improvement here and there and you are a blast!

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by myqel(m): 12:41am On Mar 28, 2017
God should please give me the grace to always say NO to devil's prosal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Sweetheart Of The CEO Daddy! A Story / HAD I KNOW ( The Story Of Bella) / Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.