Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,467 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans (37980 Views)

Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) / Lady Bares It All For Her 30th Birthday Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans by freecocoa(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
Haa!

This is totally unnecessary.

Which kind thing be this one?

1 Like

Re: Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 31, 2016
shizzy7:
Yoruba Demons are actually romantic...

shikena
Same demons divorce every now and then smh angry
Re: Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 31, 2016
buchi16:

wetin carry ya eyes go dere...aproko

No be suck i go suck am if u gree to be my babymama
Re: Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans by heirloom90(m): 11:22pm On May 31, 2016
baba loving ur wife na de koko
Re: Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans by canDy4eva(f): 3:10am On Jun 01, 2016
cole265:
ole!!!

Stolen government money!!!

that's how they waste our tax moneys
even when they work hard
Re: Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans by DedeNkem: 3:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Nice.
Re: Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans by Emeka71(m): 4:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Foxy4luv:
Future hubby pls take note.....
Noted.
Re: Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans by buchi16(f): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2016
mrkayusfit:

No be suck i go suck am if u gree to be my babymama

try b rich celebrity may b I fit manage consider am
Re: Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans by adedoyin008(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
cole265:
ole!!!

Stolen government money!!!

that's how they waste our tax moneys

Guy the story of those guys na grass to grace ooo, I know them very very well, they have no relative in government oooo...

1 Like

Re: Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans by Dollipsejay(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2016
pendusky:

She's just in her early twenties cheesy
i thought we were talking about birthday and you are talking about anniversary
Re: Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2016
buchi16:

try b rich celebrity may b I fit manage consider am

I don't need to be a celebrity to take care of your needs. I'm financially stable enough to be your meal ticket
Re: Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans by iLUMeN8(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Foxy4luv:
Future hubby pls take note.....
grin; D; D
you go wait taya!
Re: Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans by dahme147(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
yoruba Angels!!!
omolola15:

Me i no come know oooo.

And what I said was based on a comment above mine that said Yoruba demons are also romantic. I just decided not to quote the person as u no get time. Why the word demons. Omo Yoruba ni mi and i can be romantic to anyone I care about. Lobatan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods / We Design And Print All Type Of Nylon... Best Premium Quality / Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.