Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures (40932 Views)

Aregbeshola at Freedom Park. Osun State Parks and Recreation. PICS / Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Aregbeshola Have Betrayed The Yoruba Nation - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by sodiq42(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2016
Pls don't be deceived by these pictures, there were all started during is first term as executive governor. All these projects are now abandoned till now. I resides in Osogbo where most of these ongoing wrks re. Aregbesola have wrecked the future of osun state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by mrakin(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2016
I have a question.
Is it true that that first class best university graduate received just a mug from the governor as gift?

Now back to the main issue, thank you mr Governor for the projects. Please pay our salaries also.
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by feyisejoy(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2016
Aregbe is working and fayose is grumbling up and down...

4 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2016
i will always support ogbeni.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 6:18pm On May 31, 2016
Pavore9:
But social media crowned him "the worst Governor ever liveth" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Social media did not, Igbos and hateful, bitter,bigoted and the usual disgruntled elements did..

Sadly, their villages collected salary bailouts, taxes and applications, but still have nothing to show.

Aregbeshola delivered more projects than the whole of the SE and SS combined including akpabio and except Amaechi.

13 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Abiri22: 6:22pm On May 31, 2016
Lies........
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by RedArrow: 6:27pm On May 31, 2016
lolzzzz:
Cursed state

As man thinketh in his heart...
This is not too good for you
"Change"
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by philips70(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2016
These are what a governor who is not even receiving 2% derivation is doing while ours that are receiving 13% are sponsoring boys to destroy oil installations. God will bring the leaders and governors of the Niger Delta to book one day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by tico1212(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2016
OP na lia Mohammed younger brother those are not new projects, he commissioned them 2 years ago. Y u dey lie??

3 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 6:42pm On May 31, 2016

Governor State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola at a Project Inspection Tour
to the Owala Water Dam, Okinni, State of Osun

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by OlujobaSamuel: 6:43pm On May 31, 2016
I think there is need for sanity test on this op. There is no doubt that aregbe is performing compared to his co-debtors governors, but you can't continue posting the same projects every now and then, to what end is all this rubbish is I may ask? @mods, abeg no reason for this thread again or una no check the content before moving to front page?

3 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by tico1212(m): 6:43pm On May 31, 2016
sodiq42:
Pls don't be deceived by these pictures, there were all started during is first term as executive governor. All these projects are now abandoned till now. I resides in Osogbo where most of these ongoing wrks re. Aregbesola have wrecked the future of osun state.

A da fun e..... i wonder what he's up to with the Fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by fayisode(m): 6:43pm On May 31, 2016
make we no disturb our self. Na project we dey lead us to death he de do
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by gateleo(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2016
sodiq42:

Can you swear with your life that all these pictures were projects started during is first term in office? Why are people like this? Bros... if you dont want God to punish you kindly say the truth... You are a liar.... God pass you... Osun state is moving forward.... Haters can kiss 33KVA transformer....

6 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by tico1212(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2016
aresa:

Oga pack well.... these are old projects and old news. Na wa for u o.

Oniro oshi

2 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by gateleo(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2016
Abiri22:
Lies........

Igbos......Go kiss 33KVA transformer jooo
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by tico1212(m): 6:46pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by balad009(f): 6:48pm On May 31, 2016
I am from Osun and I'm so happythe government is recovering. Well done Ogbeni

4 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by EmeeNaka: 6:53pm On May 31, 2016
The media is lying to the public. how can a bankrupt regime be able to do this enormous work? Is it a borrowed fund? which bank lends money to a bankrupt state?
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2016
aresa:

Social media did not, Igbos and hateful, bitter,bigoted and the usual disgruntled elements did..

Sadly, their villages collected salary bailouts, taxes and applications, but still have nothing to show.

Aregbeshola delivered more projects than the whole of the SE and SS combined including akpabio and except Amaechi.
more from it bro ogbeni continue.

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 6:56pm On May 31, 2016
tico1212:

Oga pack well.... these are old projects and old news. Na wa for u o.

Oniro oshi

1. I don't recollect the thread saying anything about old or new projects, it says Aregbeshols projects and project inspection.

Go back to elementary school and learn how to read and comprehend.

2. 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years and even 99 years ago, these are his projects and accomplishments so exactly what's your silly and irrelevant point? Who really cares apart from bitter, hateful and disgruntled elements like you with useless, incompetent and productive governors.

Can you show us 1 single project from your useless and worthless village? Just 1.

Please get lost if you have nothing sensible to talk about..

12 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by haqueurate(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2016
This governor is the wisest of them all, after all said and done tangible legacy will give testimony to him
not the stupid stomach infrastructure that will keep your people backwards, I hope he gets somone to continue his path like lagos

4 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 7:04pm On May 31, 2016
Badtman:
You are wasted to your generation, Erireburu lai Omo ale

They are just bitter and frustrated because Ogbeni is shaming them... When was the last time these losers showed you anything meaningful from their villages.? never, we know they are really the cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by clickwtB(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2016
ONLY ONE SATE!
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by MrMcJay(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2016
tico1212:
OP na lia Mohammed younger brother those are not new projects, he commissioned them 2 years ago. Y u dey lie??

So, he has been commissioning projects as far back as two years ago? That's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by MrMcJay(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2016
This is a strong lesson to all those bombing their lands, protesting everywhere and inviting jackboots of the Nigerian Army. Keep on keeping on. Ten years from now, may you all not be refugees in this same State of Osun.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by donatusdesmond: 7:11pm On May 31, 2016
Before you praise this governor u need to know that these are his projects over the last 5yrs of which some are not functional.
He has been paying the workers 50percent salary over the last one year till jan 2016 which was the last pay.
The only state teaching hospital which is osun's part of the co-owned Ladoke Akintola university of technology has been under lock and key for 8months due to inability to pay the workers over the last 11months.
Osun's debt is slightly above 300billion naira,bonds inclusive such that osun's allocation after deduction of the loans is as low as 6million naira.
...with these and many more facts,you can evaluate this governor
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by muller101(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2016
Dasini:
Lies may prevail for a years bt one day truth will win, thank God truth is coming gradually, for those who gather on social platform to discredit the govt of ogbeni, to God be the glory truth is emerging gradually. This man remains the best Governor of that state since inception, failure to pay workers at some point shouldn't bring lies and downgrading of his achievement. Am from osun, all you see in this pictures are nothing but the truth, all these project spreads over nooks and crannies of osun state. The road to my house at ile-ife that has been a earth road for decades was tarred by this man. There is no local govt in osun that govt presence is not felt. Why would people decide to bring a man who comes with good intention down, today, with the news of salary issues in bayelsa, ondo and ekiti, we have come to see that indeed, most of those who come here to criticise ogbeni are nothing but hypocrites, am yet to see people condemn mimiko and dickson's failure to pay worker despite their huge earning from federal covers. What this two states earn is far more than osun, and they are not doing any project. But same people are often quick to condemn and malign aregbesola. My greatest joy is that gradually osun is recovering, salaries are being paid, even if it is half payment, it is far better than none in ondo, aregbe keeps working despite the state of the nation, I see a man whose enemies and propagandists will soon gather to celebrate, keep ur good work sir, we see it daily, and we yearn for more, don't get detered the road may be rough, people may call you names now but some day, they will gather to honour you, osun a dara.
lies. Keep deceiving those who have not been to the state. Osogbo is a local place. Let alone talking about other LGA. Mind u I reside in osun as well. Osogbo to be precise.
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by tico1212(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2016
aresa:

1. I don't recollect the thread saying anything about old or new projects, it says Aregbeshols projects and project inspection.

Go back to elementary school and learn how to read and comprehend.

2. 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years and even 99 years ago, these are his projects and accomplishments so exactly what's your silly and irrelevant point? Who really cares apart from bitter, hateful and disgruntled elements like you with useless, incompetent and productive governors.
Can you show us 1 single project from your useless and worthless village? Just 1.

Please get lost if you have nothing sensible to talk about..

Stop misleading people with your old news. Agreed, He commissioned them years back, kudos to him. we are now in 2016 show us new projects not old ones.
At the bold.. for your information I'm from Osun and i want to agree with you that our governors are incompetent.

Next

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by defemidefemi(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2016
FirstTImeUser:
This man's administration remains a mystery to me. How manage? undecided
serious we are in the same shoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Asiwaju 2023", Oyinbo Ladies Campaign For Tinubu (Photo, Video) / Police Battle Militants In Akwa Ibom As They Attempt To Invade Govt House-Sitipe / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.