Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others (43845 Views)

Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick / How Governors, Senators, Others Stopped Magu / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by hazyfm: 5:41pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:
One of buhari loyal dogs. grin

zombies, before you quote me, let me wish you a beautiful new month in advance. **from the bottom of my heart though**

Another Wailing Zombie Spotted in 5D
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by AreaFada2: 5:42pm On May 31, 2016
adewumi91:
Under the law, some ex-public office holders (including former presidents) are allowed to hold their diplomatic passport for life. The statement applies only to those not allowed by law to hold the passport for life.

The question is, which politicians are allowed to hold diplomatic passports by our constitution? For how long & when they should be returned?

Can't these passports just be annulled and holders & border posts informed? Or at least 3 months notice given to holders about annulment.

Or are they saying they don't even know how many diplomatic passports are out there? Why this drama?shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by doskie(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2016
Gbati gbati leleyin oh
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Emmyjb(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2016
truthspeaks:
D article says all former political office holders, Op said ex_ministers n senators. Lobatan. By former political office holders, he means arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, even Jonathan n related highly connected politicians grin grin. Dis buhari era na comedy walahi
All former presidents are entitled to their diplomatic passport after leaving office .So go and check ur constitution to see the provision for ex-heads of state and Presidents.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by truthspeaks: 5:47pm On May 31, 2016
Bruh. We all d reality is dat u cnt touch these so-called high n mighty. No be 9ja wey we de? grin grin. If buhari get d mind, let him re-open d halliburton case dat involve most of these u jst mentioned n he ll know hw far grin grin
quaid:

Are u insinuating that , Atiku, Tinubu, even Jonathan n highly related connected politicians can't be arrested? Thinking aloud *We have a long way to go through in this country*
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by greatness22(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2016
hazyfm:

Another Wailing Zombie Spotted in 5D
I know you're a zombie that's why you obediently quote me. Anyway, happy new month in advance Mr. zombie. grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by chuchuo: 5:51pm On May 31, 2016
Ex-president and vice presidents of Nigeria are entitled to diplomatic passport for life. No one can arrest OBJ, Atiku, GEJ, etc.
truthspeaks:
D article says all former political office holders, Op said ex_ministers n senators. Lobatan. By former political office holders, he means arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, even Jonathan n related highly connected politicians grin grin. Dis buhari era na comedy walahi
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by macaranta(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2016
druboon404:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient....... #IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye
Stale

3 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Ready4watever: 5:58pm On May 31, 2016
You have no wright my friend.who told you to gaffe,when next you wanna make a comment
Check it thoroughly to avoid any regrets
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Kiiik(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=druboon404 post=46144457]I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient....... #IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye. My dear pls let them keep us alive to witness the change, the kind of blood shard we have experenced in just one year of APC in office is too much naa. Let truth be told.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by realteflon(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2016
The New CG of Immigration is my neighbor. My mum and other neighbors went to salute and greet him on new appointment. He promised to assist everyone in any.way he can. Which means automatic employment of graduates in my community
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Charitymuna(f): 6:01pm On May 31, 2016
"eye service "
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by toshmann(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2016
Enough of noisemaking by this administration. If you guys are waiting for the arrest of the big guns who violated the rules, you are wasting your time. Una go wait until hell freezes over.

Why dont they shut up and do the arrest first.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by LAFOCUZY: 6:08pm On May 31, 2016
druboon404:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient....... #IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye

Having different opinion or bias dose not necessarily mean hate. They might be genuinely unimpressed or have personnel dislike. And its there right to have that opinion regardless whether it is right or wrong.- that is their reality and that also could change. It is the responsibility of the protagonist to calm such fears or reduce it to an acceptable level via an objective self evaluation. This I think the president should do. What is wrong is when people feel or act in a manner that demands that everyone should see things from their perspective. To create balance and checks in a society you must have reasonable level of policy dislike as much as you have likes, someone who will vehemently question the direction everyone is led otherwise they could be led to the slaughter.

It amount to blind followership if I choose to attack those who oppose my preferred candidate without an objective consideration of their views. I would not leave in a sinking house only because I built it.

You might not expect a miracle but for someone who is apolitical and wants impact on his business or about to lose his job or in bad medical health or starving or about to be sent out of the exam hall. that person needs a miracle and that was why he made a "change" decision. Giving them hope is the immediate first step to a lasting solution. Hope dose not necessarily solve the problem but it endures and sometimes resist the immediate impact of the problem until the manifestation of an expected results.

That is what is lacking. People are fast losing hope.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by ogbevireo(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2016
These passports can simply be expired from the database. So the next time they are presented the e-readers will reject same.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 31, 2016
druboon404:

Well, people wail because things have changed from bad to worst. Clockwise to anticlockwise.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by kenoz(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2016
serves them right
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Megasaucy(f): 6:38pm On May 31, 2016
Putting the wrong foot forward. He should reorganize his personnel first! Initial gra-gra. He's trying to impress his appointor. SMH

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by TemmyMatt(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2016
truthspeaks:
We r still sayin same tin. D man said 'all former political office holders'. Is d office of d President nt a political office. If u read my comment well, u ll see a hint of sarcasm as d guy I feel is tryin 2 impress buhari

Not @ all...we're not saying thesame thing.
All Former Presidents have Offices recognised by the 1999 Constitution,so they have every RIGHT to int'l passports. Theirs cannot be seized.
Please spend some few minutes reading the 1999 Consitution.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by zurine(f): 6:47pm On May 31, 2016
Most people always talk of 16 years misrule, what was the state of the nation before the last 16 years, was it better then than it was after the 16 years of misrule? please be a little bit realistic in your analysis

druboon404:

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by higherpower: 6:52pm On May 31, 2016
truthspeaks:

does this make any sense @all?
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Catastrophe1: 6:56pm On May 31, 2016
Ratello:

Don't worry you will soon run out of steam, just a question of time. cool
Hahhahahhaha u cracked me up with this, but it the truth. he will definitely succumb
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by OlujobaSamuel: 6:59pm On May 31, 2016
truthspeaks:
ex president and vice are kind of like life officers of the nation, also any member of the council of state abi wetin be their name are also entitle to the passport. we have 3types, green, blue and red. one is for regulars, another for current office holder, I think the other is like honorary, it's given to those that engage in state assignment. n
Not too sure of the last detail, but I am sure we have 3classes.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by DedeNkem: 7:09pm On May 31, 2016
Noise making. He won't follow it up. We shall see.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by SuperS1Panther: 7:22pm On May 31, 2016
Ex-Presidents and VPs are entitled to Diplomatic Passport, as stated in the constitution.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by chuks4greatness: 7:30pm On May 31, 2016
is dis d kind of change Nigeria voted for?
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by hazyfm: 7:32pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:
I know you're a zombie that's why you obediently quote me. Anyway, happy new month in advance Mr. zombie. grin

Oh my Wailing Zombie friend hope u enjoyed your holiday? It's almost 12 mid night, FEEDING TIME #WailingZombies.com
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by daniwise(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2016
am frm Naija Delta.Kwale precisely...Babandede abeg round dem up and deal wt dem all simple n short
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by greatness22(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2016
hazyfm:

Oh my Wailing Zombie friend hope u enjoyed your holiday? It's almost 12 mid night, FEEDING TIME #WailingZombies.com
Boring
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by druboon404: 7:58pm On May 31, 2016
macaranta:

Stale
expee06:

Who has done this to you?You have my thoughts and prayers.
d33jy85:
pls will u Stfu d same eediots in APC 90% were part of d 16 yrs of misrule yes I agree Buhari is not a magician but he has no plan 4 nigeria
Pavarottii:

Who is this one?
YelloweWest:

Just another zombie
AdaNri1:
misrule by the same people he is now calling saints and making ministers. Goon alert!! He is a paid goon earning his keep.
Ratello:

Don't worry you will soon run out of steam, just a question of time. cool
Fantastically Wailing Zombieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Gmb till 2023...where you like it or not..lol
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by hazyfm: 8:01pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:
Boring

Sorry about that bro, its almost 12 mid night FEEDING TIME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter / Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.