Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" (5710 Views)

Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] / Does GOD Exist? "The Cosmological Argument" / Does GOD Exist? "The Design Argument". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by dalaman: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
thehomer:

Of course you can't but you speak to God who can so ask him and let us know.

Thank you for your straightforward answer. you're one of the few Christians I've encountered who think genocide is a moral command. With this, you've successfully proved that with your God, all is permissible including genocide. Thanks again for your clarity.

Given that you and your God think genocide is a good idea, why should either of you be considered as useful sources for information on morality?

Suprisingly he is one of the few christians that will tell you that genocide is moral under his divine command theory. Other christians will dance around the issues, run away from it and never give clear answers. It's just funny that those that give clear answers always fall short and always end up shooting their selves in the foot.
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Mao is a good man that want to developed his country and he was successful in building a prosperous nation

At the expense of the lives of 45 million ? atheists are pathetic despicable humans
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by dalaman: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

At the expense of the lives of 45 million ? atheists are pathetic despicable humans

If we are to go by biblical stories. How many millions did Moses and your God kill because they were living on a land flowing with milk and honey?
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by thehomer: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:

Suprisingly he is one of the few christians that will tell you that genocide is moral under his divine command theory. Other christians will dance around the issues, run away from it and never give clear answers. It's just funny that those that give clear answers always fall short end end up shooting their selves in the foot.

Yeah. Had discussions along this line with even worse apologists on this forum. They always dance away to other issues and eventually just run away without answering. This one tried to run but had to be forced to answer head on. At least he answered. Let's see where he can go with this.
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:

If we are to go by biblical stories. How many millions did Moses and your God kill because they were living on a land flowing with milk and honey?

You keep repeating the same questions over and again cheesy . Atheists are pathetic humans . Which is your favorite atheist ? It has to be Hitler
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by dalaman: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You keep repeating the same questions over and again cheesy . Atheists are pathetic humans . Which is your favorite atheist ? It has to be Hitler

You keep talking trash about atheist killing people when your bible is filled with God gloating about killing human beings including babies and dashing their heads against rocks. This same action is what you have been trying to justify. You are a pathetic human being. Seriously.
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:

You keep talking trash about atheist killing people when your bible is filled with God gloating about killing human beings including babies and dashing their heads against rocks. This same action is what you have been trying to justify. You are a pathetic human being. Seriously.

8 or so atheists who were potentates ended the lives of close to 250 million people . Imagine more of these pathetic despicable humans were given power , atheists would have ended human race . Oops ! I forgot you have one in power in Kim J who is fighting so hard with his nuclear weaponry programme with his intention to subjugate or possibly end mankind .

Soulless buffoons , devil incarnates . Atheists are dangerous people . Tufiakwa !
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
thehomer:

Because you can identify that they're Muslims based on their beliefs. Just as we identify Christians. Based on their beliefs.

Young man , I'm not a Muslim

Well you've raised another point showing the immorality of your God. Punishing someone for what they've done makes sense but throwing people you claim to love in hell makes no sense at all. I've answered your question now will you please answer these questions including one you've raised for yourself.

1. Is killing babies because they're boys a sign of love to you?
2. Is torturing people for 20 years a sign of love to you?

Answer my question . Which is better ?
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by dalaman: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

8 or so atheists who were potentates ended the lives of close to 250 million people . Imagine more of these pathetic despicable humans were given power , atheists would have ended human race . Oops ! I forgot you have one in power in Kim J who is fighting so hard with his nuclear weaponry programme with his intention to subjugate or possibly end mankind .

Soulless buffoons , devil incarnates . Atheists are dangerous people . Tufiakwa !

You forgot that this God of yours if we are to believe the bible stories once killed everybody on earth except a drunken man and his family. Went about fighting and killing others along side his chosen men for land and other reasons like them worshipping other Gods and other insane thrash. Hitler is much of a better character the the mad and insane God your believe in whom ironically believe is the source of some objective morality. If I call you deluded you'll begin to take it personal. Recieve sense my brother.
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:

Jesus in his own words.

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. -Mathew 10:34

Dalaman at his best , mango picking at its best . Christ was talking of division because of differences in belief . Complete the story . Dalaman oo . Are you this desperate ?

Matthew 10:37–39

37 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life

Jesus said He had come at this time not to bring peace to the earth, but a sword, a weapon which divides and severs. This is because many who choose to follow Christ are hated by their family members. This may be part of the cost of discipleship, for love of family should not be greater than love for the Lord. A true disciple must take up his cross and follow Jesus He must be willing to face not only family hatred, but also death, like a criminal carrying his cross to his own execution.
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:

You forgot that this God of yours if we are to believe the bible stories once killed everybody on earth except a drunken man and his family. Went about fighting and killing others along side his chosen men for land and other reasons like them worshipping other Gods and other insane thrash. Hitler is much of a better character the the mad and insane God your believe in whom ironically believe is the source of some objective morality. If I call you deluded you'll begin to take it personal. Recieve sense my brother.

God is a God of Justice . He eliminated the wickedness of mankind using the flood . He gave them chance to repent but they failed to . He'll do same with Hell Fire to finally put an end to the wicked .

Dalaman's role model is Hitler shocked shocked Receive sense this atheist oo
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by dalaman: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dalaman at his best , mango picking at its best . Christ was talking of division because of differences in belief . Complete the story . Dalaman oo . Are you this desperate ?

Matthew 10:37–39

Jesus said He had come at this time not to bring peace to the earth, but a sword, a weapon which divides and severs. This is because many who choose to follow Christ are hated by their family members. This may be part of the cost of discipleship, for love of family should not be greater than love for the Lord. A true disciple must take up his cross and follow Jesus He must be willing to face not only family hatred, but also death, like a criminal carrying his cross to his own execution.

Jesus also came to separate families? Interesting. Why should any body love a dead Jewish man that lived very long ago more than his family? Madness.
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:

Jesus also came to separate families? Interesting. Why should any body love a dead Jewish man that lived very long ago more than his family? Madness.

And atheism has also separated families .At least atheists do not dissimulate their feelings about this . Isn't that madness too ?

Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by thehomer: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Young man , I'm not a Muslim

Child, do you have to be a Muslim to know that someone else is a Muslim?

KingEbukasBlog:

Answer my question . Which is better ?

I've answered it. They're both bad and killing children because they're boys is even worse. No one said they went to heaven the last time I checked. Did God tell you they went to heaven?

Now, please answer my questions.

Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
thehomer:

Child, do you have to be a Muslim to know that someone else is a Muslim?

I am not a child angry . Well Im gregarious but in a mature way though . This is non issue , a cavil . I am not a muslim . End of

I've answered it. They're both bad and killing children because they're boys is even worse. No one said they went to heaven the last time I checked. Did God tell you they went to heaven?

Now, please answer my questions.

God is also consuming fire . Oops ! You didn't see that coming .
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by thehomer: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I am not a child angry . Well Im gregarious but in a mature way though . This is non issue , a cavil . I am not a muslim . End of

Just sit boy, you might learn something. Do you have to be Muslim to know Islamic militants are Muslim? Yes or no.

KingEbukasBlog:

God is also consuming fire . Oops ! You didn't see that coming .

You're right, I don't see meaningless responses coming. Now can you actually answer my questions?
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by winner01(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2016
smiley
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
thehomer:

Just sit boy, you might learn something.

Lol . What the heck is this

You're right, I don't see meaningless responses coming. Now can you actually answer my questions?

God is a consuming fire - that was my response . God shows you love and metes you the appropriate punishment. for any sin , peccadilloes included . The love he showed is precluding those babies from being eternally separated from Him in hell . I think He did them a favor
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by thehomer: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . What the heck is this

An opportunity for you to learn. Listen a few seconds in to this masterpiece.

KingEbukasBlog:

God is a consuming fire - that was my response . God shows you love and metes you the appropriate punishment. for any sin , peccadilloes included . The love he showed is precluding those babies from being eternally separated from Him in hell . I think He did them a favor

You think killing babies is a favour to them? What sort of monster has so turned your mind around that you think that killing babies because they're boys is appropriate? This ignores what happens to the girls. The devil himself never gave such evil commands.
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
thehomer:

An opportunity for you to learn. Listen a few seconds in to this masterpiece.

I should listen to rappers ? grin

You think killing babies is a favour to them? What sort of monster has so turned your mind around that you think that killing babies because they're boys is appropriate? This ignores what happens to the girls. The devil himself never gave such evil commands.

Every gender was annihilated . The babies when they grow up would still be killed . Don't you get , they'd face death either way undecided
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2016
Nice
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by thehomer: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Listen to that part of the track

KingEbukasBlog:

Every gender was annihilated . The babies when they grow up would still be killed . Don't you get , they'd face death either way undecided

All people will eventually die so it makes no difference if we kill 6 month old babies? What sort of argument is this? The girls were saved for some other nefarious acts.
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
thehomer:

Listen to that part of the track

All people will eventually die so it makes no difference if we kill 6 month old babies? What sort of argument is this? The girls were saved for some other nefarious acts.

Mention me when you start making any sense . The lives of both genders were taken by their creator to stay with Him in heaven to preclude being killed later on and thrown into Hell . If they had lived they'd still be killed but be thrown into Hell .
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukaNaija: 12:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Good thread

cc : lalasticlala
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by winner01(m): 1:35am On Jun 19, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Good thread

lalalalalalala
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by KingEbukaNaija: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Good thread

Don't let this fine thread pass them by . We need quality topics like this on front page
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by winner01(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by Kay17: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2016
If they were objective and self evident, they wouldn't need a law giver, would they?
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by ScienceWatch: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

O have seen this quote somewhere, A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol. --Deitrich Bonhoeffer

Rather respond for the protection and benefit of the majority of compassionate Nairaland readers here.These insane men who founded atheism/deism/agnosticm all went insane and they unfortunately also have the greatest influence on modern Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Nietzsche, Issac Newton, Albert Einstein and more.
Scientific studies are revealing shocking findings about Atheists and Agnostics. They reject the Creator/God then they all go mad !

Famous scientist, famous actors, famous musicians that are atheist/agnostic all went cookoo.
Here is a small sample :
These insane men who founded atheism/deism/agnosticm all went insane and they unfortunately also have the greatest influence on modern Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Nietzsche, Issac Newton, Albert Einstein and more.
Mel Gibson an atheist, is another famous person whose name was dragged through the mud because of mental illness – the celebrated actor and director struggles with bipolar I disorder, previously known as manic-depressive disorder. The condition is characterized by episodes of extreme mania and even more extreme depression. In addition to the disorder, Gibson also had severe problems with alcohol and was arrested on DIU charges in 2006 (he also attacked the sheriff and made scandalous anti-Semitic comments).
Here are a few actors of the many sufferings because of athiesm.

Catherine Zeta Jones An atheist, Though she kept her mental illness as a secret for many years, Catherine Zeta-Jones opened up about mental illness a few years back and revealed that she suffered from bipolar II disorder, an illness which had taken control of her entire life and affected her career.

Drew Carey, a atheist, has never been ashamed to admit that he suffered from mental problems, depression and even tried to take his own life on more than one occasion.

Britney Spears, [/b]Pop princess Britney Spears was America’s sweetheart until her life and career started falling apart a few years back after mental illness: she shaved her beautiful golden hair, became violent, and struggled with several addictions. On top of it all, the teen idol suffered a public mental breakdown and eventually lost custody over her two kids.

[b]Brooke Shields,
Instead of enjoying motherhood, model, and actress Brooke Shields an active atheist, suffered from a severe case of postpartum depression and mental illness. She came clean about her condition in an effort to help other moms to deal with the horrors of postnatal depression.

Emma Thompson a proud atheist, [/b]One of the greatest actresses of our time, Emma Thompson also dealt with mental deseases, extreme depression and was unable to get out of bed at times. Talking about her illness, Thompson revealed that she had done everything possible to ignore the voices in her head, a task that proved to be too overwhelming for the actress.

[b]Carrie Fisher is an agnostic celebrity
who has mental problems, bipolar I disorder. Unaware of her illness, After experiencing a psychotic breakdown, 15 years after her first diagnosis was made, Fisher finally realized things had gone too far.

Elton John, an atheist said he would ban religion. [/b]Everyone knows that Sir Elton John had mental problems, battled drug abuse, bulimia. another eating disorder of chewing and spitting. but not many people are aware that the legendary musician also suffered from bulimia.

[b]Margot Kidder an atheist,
Some of you may remember Margot Kidder’s public breakdown when she disappeared for a few days and actually became a street person. She was found in a horrible state and placed into psychiatric care. Speaking of one of her many episodes, she said: I was like one of those ladies you see talking to the space aliens on the street corner in New York.

Kurt Cobain a Satanist an atheist, was an amazingly talented, mentally disturbed singer who put an end to his own life at the young age of 27. However, his world was definitely a dark one, and Cobain was simply unable to cope with mental illness, drug addiction, and fame. The grunge legend was diagnosed with attention deficit disorder, bipolar disorder, and major depression – conditions that all led to his untimely death

Jean Claude Van Damme an atheist, Belgian-born actor and martial artist Jean-Claude Van Damme suffers from bipolar disorder, a mental illness that is characterized by a much faster transition from highs to lows. When he was a teenager, Van Damme struggled with depression

Actress Drew Barrymore use to wear the Hitler swastika, also was mentally disturbed bipolar disorder and suffers from panic attacks. On top of it all, she was also addicted to alcohol and drugs.Drew has self-proclaimed herself as ‘crazy’ and doesn’t care what other people think. As a matter of fact, it seems that she is proud of being ‘crazy’ and often describes her entire family with the same way.

Demi Lovato [/b]also an atheist, suffering mental problems, When you’re dealing with bulimia, bipolar disorder, and addiction at the same time, life must seem hopeless. And this is exactly how Demi Lovato felt in 2010, the year when her problems became too serious and she had to check into a rehabilitation center for assistance.

[b]Jim Carrey
an atheist, It’s not the first time that we hear about comedic actors who are, in fact, the saddest actors with mental disorders. Ace Ventura, Mask, and Dumb And Dumber.

Seek and you will find hundreds of thousands of tragic victims of athiesm/agnoticsm.
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by ScienceWatch: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

Dalaman, you seem to sincerely want an answer to your question. Do you really want evidence of the great love Jesus has for the people that comes to him. The rest can go to hell !

Now a 7 day short course will help you greatly to see scientifically verifiable evidence with your own eyes in the privacy of your own locked bedroom. Remember, the symptoms resulting from the denial of Jesus Christ is spiritual problems that scientist label; depression, bi-polar, schizophrenia, anxiety, etc, etc.

Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?

Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.
Re: Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" by randomperson: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is stupid.... And it's the thinking that fuels suicide bombing, religious genocide and infanticide... And when boko haram attacks churches u will complain
U are not better then shekau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics / What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) / Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.