Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

'none Of Our Strike Team Has Been Arrested By Military' - Niger Delta Avengers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'none Of Our Strike Team Has Been Arrested By Military' - Niger Delta Avengers (486 Views)

Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested / Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline / Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'none Of Our Strike Team Has Been Arrested By Military' - Niger Delta Avengers by queenstl(f): 4:26pm On May 31, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-BpfIXM7BImI/V02P-1_PiGI/AAAAAAAJVq4/Vk2Z7IxCxZ0AG75WZjIucday1ONrdr4wgCLcB/s1600/00.png[/img]
Militant Group, Niger Delta Avengers, took to their twitter account today to debunk reports by the Military that some members of their 'Strike team' have been arrested. They also denied having any combat with the military 'yet' and claim to have nothing to do with the death of any soldier as suggested by the Chief of Army Staff, General Tukur Yusuf Buratai. See more of the tweets they shared after the cut.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-LLwDwD7WLyU/V02Qdxf-qQI/AAAAAAAJVrE/sMe3mKu_aR8SUgL5z6M2XgTc7srtAUH7ACKgB/s1600/000.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-JUT-ImthlFA/V02PdtTb7uI/AAAAAAAJVqw/7Vwsox0hawc30-RK8jTUzrb-HtH4pze8wCLcB/s1600/3.png[/img]
lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/none-of-our-strike-team-has-been-arreste.xhtml
Re: 'none Of Our Strike Team Has Been Arrested By Military' - Niger Delta Avengers by queenstl(f): 4:27pm On May 31, 2016
it's a shame if this is true
Re: 'none Of Our Strike Team Has Been Arrested By Military' - Niger Delta Avengers by Twaci(f): 4:30pm On May 31, 2016
Question: Who then did our military arrest?
Re: 'none Of Our Strike Team Has Been Arrested By Military' - Niger Delta Avengers by kodded(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2016
Twaci:

A community source, who identified himself as
Nadi Mogbeyi, told THISDAY that though they
were against any criminality in the area, the so-
called suspects were residents struggling to make
ends meet in the community.

“They caught so many people. I was in hiding,
watching them as they were picking people up.
They arrested one Moses Andrew, a mechanic
that was invited from Warri to come and fix a
Dana vehicle here; one cook, called Philip, he is a
cook in the guesthouse; he was tortured from
morning. They were forcing him to confess what
he doesn’t know.
“They tied them with just his underwear on. I
heard them shouting ‘I don die’. They went into
the shrine, came out and took them away in
some boats.
“The mechanic we brought to fix the car because
of the construction work going on here, he came
on Friday evening. He didn’t know what
happened. They invaded the place and picked
him up.
“Our generating set went off because the diesel
was exhausted. They took the mechanic to the
plant that supplies light to the palace. They
forced him to switch on the plant and then tied
him back when he finished before taking him
away.
“They also arrested Orumina Odiki, a security man
in the guesthouse, then Ebierieri, who sews and
designs the king’s clothes. Those were the ones I
know,” he said.
Also, Alpheus Okpekperere, a youth in the
community, stated that the entire area was now a
ghost town, following the invasion of the place by
the military.
“The whole place is deserted. They came around
2 am on Saturday. We haven’t taken our bath.
The water suppliers have disappeared. We can’t
make calls. Everybody is stranded.
“Life is very difficult. We are being held hostage.
We don’t have access to anything, not even
water. The workers are all in the bush. Children
cannot even go to school,” he told THISDAY.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/31/soldiers-take-over-tompolos-residence-father-escapes-arrest/
Re: 'none Of Our Strike Team Has Been Arrested By Military' - Niger Delta Avengers by modestofynest(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2016
When this present administration is built on lies what else do u expect. Nigeria army and lie

1 Like

Re: 'none Of Our Strike Team Has Been Arrested By Military' - Niger Delta Avengers by Terry68: 4:38pm On May 31, 2016
Almost Everyone in Nigeria has turn liars since the inception of this administration.

*Draws a seat closer*

Am just waiting for a call from my 'papa' to tell me; i am not from Nigeria anymore.
Re: 'none Of Our Strike Team Has Been Arrested By Military' - Niger Delta Avengers by Mack3N: 5:00pm On May 31, 2016
I no tell you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'none Of Our Strike Team Has Been Arrested By Military' - Niger Delta Avengers by tuzeriouz: 5:46pm On May 31, 2016
Twaci:
Another question: how can the military enforce arrest with refurbished but obsolete warships?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Mother To Death / Why EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts. / Security Guard Who Impersonated Pastor Adeboye Docked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.