Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (200004 Views)

JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Shakiratemma(f): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Chinese Government Scholarship is presently open to all applicants, if you are interested, kindly drop your email(I will send you the requirements and the documents you need to fill).

Mention me when you drop your email. Cheers

Shakiratemma@yahoo.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2017
A sales person that speaks French fluently is needed for urgent employment . Kindly send CVs to Amaka.chete@gmail.com CC: ade.olowojoba@outlook.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2017
Vacancy for a Female School Administrator (Job ref: Fe-Sa-Ik-02)
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Type: Full-time
Job Summary: The candidate is responsible for overseeing, organising and managing the administration, support systems and activities that will keep the school running smoothly. She will serve as the chief administrator of the school in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, school facilities and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
The candidate will commit to promoting effective engagement with parents and community stakeholders.
Job Requirements:
Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Sciences, Administration or related field (Additional degree would be an added advantage)
Experience & Other Skills:
• A minimum of seven (7) years school administrative experience preferably in an international school.
• Experience should include program planning, implementation, evaluation and organizational support.
• The ideal candidates should be between the ages of 40 – 50 years
Skills:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to motivate and work with a team to achieve results.
• A track record of strong interpersonal skills in relating with students, parents, academic & non-academic staff, and colleagues in other areas of education administration.
• Excellent organization, training, coordination and leadership skills;
• Ability to adapt and deal positively with change;
• Ability to build community partnerships and maintain working relationships;
• Proven skills in leadership, group facilitation, coordination, marketing, budgeting, data
collection and evaluation;
• Ability to demonstrate cultural sensitivity and work with a diverse group of people;
• Experience in organising, prioritising and managing time effectively;
• IT skills in areas such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases and the internet;
• Ability to organize, prioritize and respond to deadlines while working on multiple tasks;
• Exhibits the ability to be a creative thinker and self-starter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administration: this includes the day – day running of the school such as: maintenance of buildings, facilities, & school vehicles insurance; ensure stationary and provisions are purchased as at when due, properly disbursed and accounted for; attend to artisans and answer all enquires directed to the school.
• Supervisory: Provide supervisory and management support to all staff of the school
• General Planning: conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plan accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the school program.
• General Coordination: ensures that the school program is compatible with the legal, financial and the structure of the school system.
• Enhancement of Personnel Skills: provides activities which facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
• School Objectives: Ensure the school complies with all statutory requirements.
• Provide professional development on a range of topics and issues, including, but not limited to: (a) parent engagement (b) help teachers to communicate and work with parents and members to assist in improving achievement.
• Management Representation: represents school management at meetings and events.
• Weekly activity report: a weekly report is expected from the person occupying this position.
Work Days/ Hours:
• Monday – Fridays; 8: 00 am – 5: 00 pm (occasionally on Saturdays).
Salary & Application:
• Salary is between N200, 000 – N250, 000/m.
• Qualified Female applicants with related experience should forward CVs to “mgtpositions@stresert.com” using [b](“FE-SA-IK-02”) [/b]as subject of mail before 25th January, 2017.
• Applicants with similar responsibilities listed above will be contacted for interviews.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Aloss: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Davitron1107:

daxonoja@yahoo.com.
Tanks man
avicenna1:

ismaila009@yahoo.com

asaoluakinsola@yahoo.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Aloss: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Chinese Government Scholarship is presently open to all applicants, if you are interested, kindly drop your email(I will send you the requirements and the documents you need to fill).

asaoluakinsola@yahoo.com
Ilesanmisamuel6@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by pawf: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2017
Intelligentdude:

Dami.adebajo@gmail.com

Thanks @intelligentdude
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by spongebob0006(f): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
any application and software developer in the house? there is a job for u. must be resident in Abuja. send ur CV with the position as subject to daklaze@gmail.com . deadline is Monday,its urgent,tanx
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Arrowgents: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thanks@Intelligentdude,thumbs up 2u,tobby2much@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by omotoyosiT(f): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Intelligentdude:

oshundaroomotoyosi@gmail.com.. Thanks @intelligentdude
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sent
omotoyosiT:
oshundaroomotoyosi@gmail.com.. Thanks @intelligentdude
Sent
Arrowgents:
Thanks@Intelligentdude,thumbs up 2u,tobby2much@gmail.com
Sent
pawf:

Dami.adebajo@gmail.com

Thanks @intelligentdude

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sent
Aloss:

asaoluakinsola@yahoo.com
Ilesanmisamuel6@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
We're hiring a full time Finance and Operations Manager for a client located in Yaba, Lagos. 2 - 3 years experience, willing to grow and learn quickly. Deadline: Wed, Jan 11.

Send cover letter and resume to hello@areedi.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by doriluv22: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Intelligentdude post=52556418]Chinese Government Scholarship is presently open to all applicants, if you are interested, kindly drop your email(I will send you the requirements and the documents you need to fill).

Mention me when you drop your email. Doriluv22@yahoo.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
VACANCIES ALERT:

Here are the roles that we are recruiting for.

Some of them are on the website already (www.transquisiteconsulting.com) the rest will be updated in the next few days in the mean time if you feel that you have the right expertise then send your CV to recruitment@tq-consulting.com.

Please note that due to the large number of applications, we are unable to respond to each applicant so if you haven't heard from us in a week then unfortunately you were not successful. Also only candidates with the expertise we require will be contacted
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Job Opportunity in Fleet Management.
There's vacancy for a Fleet Manager in Lekki, Lagos
A graduate with 2-3years' work experience in logistics, fleet and/or transport management.
Key requirements;
Communication skills
Negotiation skills
Relationship management
Good use of Microsoft Excel
Attention to details
Time Management Skills
Ability to work under pressure
Great Attitude
Suitable candidates can send CV to tolulope.elutilo@worldbaytech.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Quadorup(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Intelligentdude:
sent

thanks sir
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Quadorup(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Intelligentdude:

am sorry bro...this my real mail quadorup@yahoo.com
thanks bro!!!
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Quadorup(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Intelligentdude:

Am sorry bro...this is my real mail quadorup@yahoo.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by lexaydfg(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
@intelligentdude, I'm interested in the Chinese government scholarship, here's my email address: ayokanmialex@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Victarion(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=doriluv22 post=52624397][/quote] I am interested, here is my email gbolaboola@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Victarion(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Intelligentdude:

I am interested @intelligentdude, gbolaboola@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Victarion(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Intelligentdude:

I am interested @intelligentdude, here is my email gbolaboola@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by mikaael(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
ilorimikael88@gmail.com... @intelligentdude..thannks sir
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Urgent Recruitment:
An ISP in Lagos is looking to hire Corporate Sales Executives.
Requirements:
Minimum of 5 years sales experience in an ISP company a MUST; skills in Corporate Sales an added advantage.
· BSc. /B.A degree or its equivalent in related field from a recognized institution.
· Must have experience in the internet connectivity environment and a technical overview or background.
· Must be comfortable dealing with all types of companies: small, medium and multi-national companies.
· Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
· Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
Interested candidates should please send CV to sadebayo@ using corporate sales executive as subject on or before Wednesday 11th Jan, 2017
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
VACANCY
Driver needed in Arepo, Ogun State.
Must have minimum 5years experience
Living at Ibafo, Mowe, Arepo axis.

ogoooluwabakre@gmail.com
LikeShow more reactionsComment
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2017
Marketing Officers needed at interior/exterior decor hub in Lagos & PH. Send CV to info@decormastersltd.com ‎

Physically challenged person who has completed University, job vacancy of N100,000 per month. send their resume to: britta.afotey@hadley.com

Industrial attachment openings for OND graduates in
1. Computer/Elect/Elect Engineering.‎
2. Accounting.

Send CV to: info@comternet.com

A cottage Rice Mill Factory located in Ilorin, Kwara State is looking to recruit an Operations Officer to oversee the production and sales activities at the factory.

The ideal person should:

☑Currently reside in Ilorin and be very knowledgeable about the city.

Have experience and knowledge of production, marketing and sale activities for an agribusiness, especially in the rice value chain.

Have a degree in Business Administration, Agric Economics or related subjects.

Be dynamic, computer literate, IT savvy, able to manage people and work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.

Renumeration will be based on agreed production and sales targets.

Please send application letter and CV to RecruitmentsInNigeria@gmail.com, with subject title as "Application for Operations Officer position - full name' "

Enquiries should be sent to same email address. Applications should be submitted on or before 5.00pm, 11th January 2017.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2017
A passionate salesperson is ‎needed in a Facilities Management firm in Lagos. Send ‎CV and cover letter to dee.onafuye@gmail.com

A female publicist needed for an almst finished Mall in Lekki area. May be resident around ajah. Send CV to barradesina@gmail.com

Experienced video editors are‎needed urgently. Send your ‎CV‎s to hello@cixtv.com

‎Dialysis nurse needed-
2 or more years dialysis experience & comfortable with AV fistulas.
Email CV to info@kidney-solutions.com
Lagos‎
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2017
A Receptionist/Admin Officer needed at the ‎Bubble Coworking

The Bubble Co-working is a 100% communal, synergetic, co-dependency, collaborative and competitive work space.

Roles and Responsibilities
Take calls for Residents
Receive and Distribute Mails (packages) for Residents
Supervise the cleaning and tidiness of the work space
Manage Residents’ records (rent, attendance)
Ensure the working space code of conduct is adhered

Qualifications
BSc/HND/OND in Business Administration or a related field
Must be Computer literate
Speaks English fluently
Must have experience in an Administrative Role
Must be Female
How to Apply

Send your CV tobubble@shabtech.com on or before January 10, 2017‎
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2017
‎An organization seeks volunteers for a Digital Media Intern, Customer Relationship Representatives and a Social media manager.
If interested kindly visit venetwork.org for requirements and send your resume to hr@venetwork.org with the position as subject heading.‎
PortHarcourt

An NGO in Port Harcourt is looking for a graduate secretarial-admin staff. Send ‎CV to yes@azusion.com

Truck driver needed. (Hausa man).sent your CV to chukwuemezie@gmail.com

A desk / sales engineer is needed at Awabian Energy & Logistics Limited. Push your CV ‎to omatseye.junior@hotmail.com

A not-for-profit organisation located in Ikoyi, Lagos, with the aim of transforming public sector performance in Africa seeks high- performing individuals for the following roles:

1. Strategy, Research & Business Development Manager 2. Communications Officer 3. Programs Manager/Officer 4. Executive Assistant. Internship positions also available.

Please send CVS to carlagreenconsulting@gmail.com or careers@carlagreenconsulting.com with the job title as subject.

Entry closes 17th January 2017.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by mygoodnessstore: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2017
We are Hiring.
Roles:
i) Female Customer Service Intern.

To apply, you must possess these under listed qualifications.
1) Minimum of OND
2) Applicant should be within ages 16-24 years
3) Must stay around Egbeda or its environs
4) Ability to relate efficiently with customers online and offline.

ii) Logistics Officer:
1) Minimum of SSCE
2) Should reside around Egbeda
3) Should be smart and articulate
4) Should be within 17-23years

iii) Web developer /Graphics designer:
1) This is a part-time job but applicant must reside in Lagos.
2) Should be able to design a nice e-commerce website from the scratch.
3) Must send previous works alongside application.

To apply for any of these,kindly send your
1) Name
2) D.O.B
3) Address
4) Phone number
5) Educational Qualification
6) Years of Experience (if any)
7) Position applied for.
cool Gender

** Telephone interview would be carried out almost immediately.
Send applications to mygoodnessstores@gmail.com. Avoid mail attachment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (118) (Reply)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.