Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (200048 Views)

JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR FRESH GRADUATES

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
A Female Project Administrstor is Required for immediate employment in a Logistics & I.T. Company.

She will be responsible for the efficient functioning of the office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.

Responsibilities will include but not limited to:

Organising meetings and managing databases
Ordering stationery and dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
Preparing letters, presentations and reports
Managing office budgets, liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
Delegating tasks to junior employees

Required Key skills:

Reliability and discretion: she will often learn of confidential matters.
Adaptability.
Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills are important.
Excellent Organisational skills.
Ability to use computers & windows Office Packages.
Problem solving skills.
Initiative.
Good Leadership Skills and the ability to 'make things happen'

Minimum Qualification: OND

If interested, please send CV with Project Administrator as title to: office@staffnavigatorng.com not later than 12th September, 2017.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by femison32(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hello the boss @ Intelligent dude i see u hav touch many lives by your kind heart hop God will use u to touch my situation too am graduate of Civil engineering finish my service 2015 am computer literate with some little site experience as an engineer looking for Job too God bless u sir
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by femison32(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
In need of Job too a Civil engineer by profession with ability to draw with Auto Cad also supervise Sites under minimal supervision
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by decide: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
I really need a job. I have been out of job for sometimes now though i changed my location to Lagos this year.
I have 2.1 in Computer Engineering
Software developer
Have Oracle Certifications (OCA and OCP).
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Yourmmy: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2017
Better People Better Life Microfinance Bank, formerly SLEO MfB located at Ijebu Ode, needs a female Loan Officer.
NCE and OND applicants only.
Interested candidates should send CV to wittyinventionsva@gmail.com on or before September 15, 2017.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
URGENT!!!
Opportunity exist for the following roles;

External Facilitator
A University Degree in any of the Social Sciences or Engineering
A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Management Consulting of which 5 must be as a Training Facilitator

Lead Finance Officer
Accounting university degree or its equivalent plus
A recognised professional accounting qualification ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.
4 years post-qualification experience, 2 of which must have been spent at a managerial level. Knowledge of IFRS and use of SAP.
An MBA would be an added advantage.

Human Resources Manager
Minimum of Five years’ experience in HR, 2 years at a senior decision-making level
Knowledge of HR systems and databases
Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field

Head of Sales
Minimum of 7-year sales experience, 3 years managing a sales team.
Minimum of 5 years' experience in selling complex business solutions.
Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and current trends
Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets
This is a "hunter" role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors
Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture
Ability to travel extensively as required
High level of personal and professional integrity
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent time management skills
Minimum of Undergraduate Degree required.
Resource Management with some outsourcing experience and track record with selling services (would be a bonus)

Snr. Business Growth Consultant
Minimum of 3 years' experience in selling complex business solutions.
Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and current trends
Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets
This is a "hunter" role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors
Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture
Ability to travel extensively as required
High level of personal and professional integrity
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent time management skills
Minimum of Undergraduate Degree required.
Resource Management with some outsourcing experience and track record with selling services (would be a bonus)

Interested applicant, please send CV to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com using position applied for as email subject. Please share, you don’t know who needs this in your connection
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hi,are you good in Java?If yes,how about you target coys like: Seamfix,Qrios,Terragon etc. Most of these Software Coys are based on the Island and are always in need of Software Programmers
decide:
I really need a job. I have been out of job for sometimes now though i changed my location to Lagos this year.
Software developer
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Helo,sorry I don't give jobs.I only teach peeps practical steps to take to get jobs. I only post Job Vacancies as recieved. Cheers
femison32:
Hello the boss @ Intelligent dude i see u hav touch many lives by your kind heart hop God will use u to touch my situation too am graduate of Civil engineering finish my service 2015 am computer literate with some little site experience as an engineer looking for Job too God bless u sir
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by snakebeat: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
femison32:
In need of Job too a Civil engineer by profession with ability to draw with Auto Cad also supervise Sites under minimal supervision
Where is your location?
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by snakebeat: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
decide:
Software developer
Wow
Even those kind of sweet profession still dey search for job!
Where are we heading in this country!
Were was your base before relocating to lag?
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nope.It is one thing to have a technical skill and it is another thing to be informed. If you are sound in Software development,you shouldnt lack jobs.
snakebeat:

Wow
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Opportunity exist for the position of HR Manager, with SAP proficiency. 6-7 years experience.
Please send CV with position applied for to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by nonsso: 2:08am On Sep 12, 2017
Are you a very good and experienced digital graphics designer based in lagos? Then send your CV and portfolio all in one document to graphicsdesigner@eml.pp.ua‎ 
Please do not PM me or ask any questions because I will not be available for any responses. Any questions you have should be directed to that mail address.
Thank you
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by IJAOYEKAy123: 2:56am On Sep 12, 2017
@intelligeentdude, please I need a job, I am a graduate of lautech Elect/Elect Eng with 2:2 and a register member of NSE. Please boss kindly help me. I stay in osun state but I am ready to relocate and my name is Kayode Ojo.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Ndutrend: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2017
In need of a job? Chat me up on 07032638427. Lagos residents only
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by JTJT: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Job Vacancy For Intern (SIWES) Seekers / Fresh Graduates (Awaiting NYSC, Serving or recently completed NYSC)

An IT/Software company in Lagos which specializes in developing IT / web and mobile solutions is seeking suitable candidates to fill available vacancies.

Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of IT, preferably a background in computer science, engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of OND in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Must have basic programming knowledge (HTML,CSS, Javascript) and be ready to learn e.g. .NET, SQL Server, Mobile App Development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must be intelligent, self-disciplined, confident and ready to work
- Detail-oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physically and mentally fit to perform under pressure
- Must not be above 27 years.

Interested candidates should kindly forward their curriculum vitae or enquiries to info@mobilixe.com on or before 20th September, 2017.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Maksol(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Intelligentdude:
A reputable multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy firm in Nigeria, with activities covering Water Supply, Transportation, Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution, among others, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to join their Design and Project supervision teams, in the position below:

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer

Requirements
* Candidates should possess a good Degree from a recognized institution
* Have a minimum of 5 (five) years post NYSC relevant experience in any of the following areas: Water Supply, Roads, Building Services, Electric Power Generation,Transmission and Distribution.
* Candidates must be willing to work in any part of Nigeria.

Application Closing Date
4th September, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
The Advertiser,
P.O. Box 22140,
U.I. Post Office,
Ibadan - Oyo State.

Pls has anyone heard from them. Tanx
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by femison32(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
@Snakebeat my location is Lagos but am willingly to change if need be @Intelligentdude God bless u sir keep the Good work on

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by decide: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Hi,are you good in Java?If yes,how about you target coys like: Seamfix,Qrios,Terragon etc. Most of these Software Coys are based on the Island and are always in need of Software Programmers

Thanks bro. Yes am good in Java though I was engaged on a mini job in Enugu but i relocated to Lagos last year . I just finished my Masters in Computer Sc, Unilag. Please how do i apply to these companies though I stay at Mainland but i can relocate anywhere that the job is available. Thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by decide: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
snakebeat:

Wow

I was in Enugu doing a mini Job.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
URGENTLY NEEDED: GM, HR & ADMIN

Are you an excellent professional with at least 15 years experience (3 of which must be at Management level) in HR or Admin?

Are you comfortable leading different teams and having Senior Managers from several departments reporting to you?

Can you handle the pressures of a tough operating environment like Oil & Gas?

You can oversee effective people management for an entire organization with locations onshore and offshore?

You have experience in procurements, Management of premises, as well as safety and security issues or you have managed teams who did in a mid-large organization?

Can you work from the beautiful city of Port Harcourt?

If you answered yes to all the questions above, then you are the person we are searching for.

Our client, a pipeline & engineering process company with offices in PHC, Abu Dhabi and Riyadh is offering:

1. Excellent compensation
2. A status car
3. Accommodation
4. A team eager to work with you to help you succeed.

NB:

1. For reasons of internal balance, this role is only open to women.

2. Be ready for an interview in Lagos within 1 week of submitting your CV.

September
Rowland.ogbonda@raldsandagate.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
Okay.Great

Google the Companies listed above and below:

Emerging Platform

Seamfix Nigeria Limited

Qrios

SystemSpecs

Terragon

Interswitch

Bludel Technologies

C5Lab

Simplex Systems etc(Lots of Software Companies,just do your own research)
decide:

Thanks bro. Yes am good in Java though I was engaged on a mini job in Enugu but i relocated to Lagos last year . I just finished my Masters in Computer Sc, Unilag. Please how do i apply to these companies though I stay at Mainland but i can relocate anywhere that the job is available. Thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Opportunity exist for the position of an Assistant Manager, Finance with ICAN. 6-7 years experience. MUST HAVE WORKED IN FINANCIAL HOUSES
Please send CV with position applied for as the subject of the email to alexandernelsonjobs@eldersdvisory.onmicrosoft.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
For Scholarship Opportunities,Job Opportunities,Business Ideas etc,like my page on Facebook to get updates. Search for intelligentdude.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Our client is recruiting to fill in the role of Sales Executives. Ideal candidates should have experience in sales. Salary is N100,000 per month with performance pay.

Interested candidates should send CVs to playheights@gmail.com with the role applied for as the subject of the mail.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Omisport01: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pojomojo:
Where is your location in Lagos?
Agbado-Ijaiye Alakuko to be precise
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by decide: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thanks bro. God bless you
Intelligentdude:
Okay.Great

Google the Companies listed above and below:

Emerging Platform

Seamfix Nigeria Limited

Qrios

SystemSpecs

Terragon

Interswitch

Bludel Technologies

C5Lab

Simplex Systems etc(Lots of Software Companies,just do your own research)
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Itzfaith: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pls am in urgent need of a job. Am a graduate from the department of business administration. Save a soul plssss. 07062915045
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by xtaphare321(f): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
hello nlanders,please I really need a job,Am a psychology graduate,I graduated with a 2.2,i can take Any job or internship.i will really appreciate any help rendered.thank you
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Homodolarpoh(f): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Job Vacancy: A leading promotional and corporate gift distributor in Lagos, Nigeria is seeking to hire quality Sales and Marketing Managers. Candidates must have over 2 years’ experience in a similar industry. Interested applicants you please send their CVs to snowadvisory@gmail.com before close of business on Friday, 15th September 2017.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (118) (Reply)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.