Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Income Urgently Needed Please!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Income Urgently Needed Please!!! (442 Views)

A Mentor Is Needed Please!!! / Advice Needed Please / Advice Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Income Urgently Needed Please!!! by IhAvEaJoB01: 4:51pm On May 31, 2016
Dear mods,

I'm incredibly sorry for posting this here. I just recently registered on NL so I'm not allowed to post in the appropriate section - Jobs/Vacancies.
This is a desperate measure and would appreciate it being on FP.

I'M IN URGENT AND DIRE NEED OF INCOME.

My father has been sick for years now and both parents have been out of jobs since then. I almost dropped out from school several times then to take care of him and also for lack of school fees but luckily I graduated since 2012 instead of 2010 but unfortunately haven't gotten a job till now. I feel messed up talking about my family issues on a public forum.

I am disciplined, hard working, loyal and humble. I am also entrepreneurial but also don't have funds to set up any of my numerous business ideas.

I am ready to work. Irrespective of location or type of work.

I am also very good at generating problem solving ideas. I am a thinker.

I was the most outstanding corp member in the ministry where I served unfortunately couldn't be employed because the State Govt wasn't employing.

I don't have money to feed talk more of starting a business. I have been living from hand to mouth for years. I can't support my parents and younger sibling. I don't have any single connected relative who can give me a job. I read on Nairaland when people criticise the placard carrying ladies and suit wearing windshield cleaner but i feel their pain. When you can't even eat, your brain shuts down. How do you learn a new skill? All I have in my account is not more than 25 naira and it's been like that since last year.

I am in urgent need of a job. Any job. It mustn't be in an Oil firm (although i studied Petroleum and Gas Engineering).

I am 30 years of age and above the age limit in most job requirements advertised I see. I still send out applications and have lost count of the number of applications I have sent. Advertised and cold emails alike. I also applied for the Nigeria Police last month.

Luckily in January, I got a job as an adhoc staff with an international NGO and had to resign when I couldn't partake in the indiscriminate theft of funds going on in the place. Till this day I am mocked and criticised for this decision.

I have a list of things (apart from sending out CV's) to do in my quest to get income and posting this on NL is one of them, to use this medium to intimate everyone who may be able to help about my predicament.

I'm very lucky to have the most supportive family who despite seemingly hopeless situations still encourage me.

(1) (Reply)

One-on-one And On-site Training On Cissp (abuja Only) / 9 CV Mistakes Most Candidates Make / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.